Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Dreamstalker Part 2 -The Attack

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 11 - The Dreamstalker Part 2 -The Attack

Chapter 11 - The Dreamstalker Part 2 -The Attack
cWhere we last continued...

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled, vommiting and running out of the room."Huhh...huhh...huh..." I gasped, falling down to a sitting position against the door. "What was that?!?"
With that, I ran as far way from the door as I could, passing up many, many, MANY glowing doors on the way. I finally came to a stop, huffing and puffing, and looking at a nearby sign. It read: SEIFER'S GANG. I didn't seem to remember this event, so I cautiosly walked in.
I kept my guard up as I carefully walked into my new surroundings. It appeared to be...Twilight Town? Oh Yeah! I remembered this! It was my first day in Twilight Town. This was the time Seifer picked on Devin & Me for being...what did he call it...outsiders.
"Let's see here..." I said to myself. "What happened first? Okay, we arrived here in Twilight Town at the...Tram Common!" I ran swiftly to the designated area and looked around for FlashMe and Devin. At first I was a little bit nervous seeing as they were nowhere in sight, but a few minutes later, I saw them exiting the Tram.
"Sweet!" I thought out loud as I ran towards the duo. I was looking frightened and nervous of my new home as I am in reality. Devin, on the other hand, was naturally outgoing, and was yapping on about how cool it'd be to start living alone.
Suddenly, Devin grabbed my arm and ran towards the Sandlot. What was he doing now? Um...dang, I forgot. So, I followed them and ended up spying from behind a corner as Seifer stepped in and halted the 2.
"Who are you two?" He demanded to know. "I haven't seen your faces around here before."
"Yeah," said another, taller, boy as he emerged from behind me, "And Seifer knows everybody here in Twilight Town, y'know?"
"Not now Rai." Seifer said to his friend.
"So..." Devin said, awed. Apparently not worried about the situation at hand."This place is called TWILIGHT Town. Not Twinkle Town. Told ya, bro."
"Don't rub it in..." I replied, smiling.
"Don't interrupt!" Seifer jumped back in. "Now, as I was saying...WHO ARE YOU?"
"Outsiders." said a third, female, voice as a short-ish girl with blue-purple hair came from behind me.
"You got a point there Fuu." Seifer answered. "These guys are Outsiders..."
"Hey!" Devin shouted. "Who're you callin' outsiders! We live here too now!"
"Hmm." Seifer smirked. "Shut Up!" He pulled out a Struggle bat. "And respect your elders, kid."
Normally, I would have probably tried jumping to the rescue, but I remembered this part. Seifer would attack, then Roxas and his gang would come to the rescue. I unfortunately was frozen in fear.
"Why don't you make me?" Devin replied sarcastically.
"Why you litt-" Seifer bellowed, raising his bat and then striking.
Suddenly, FlashTron went off of the tracks and instead of staying frozen, he threw himself in front of Devin, yelling "STOP!"
SMACK! went the bat as it crashed down unto his head, bruising it and sending a small torrent of blood out.
"What the! You want some too, runt?" Seifer hissed.
"Keep your paws off of my brother." I growled, pushing the bat off of me.
"Or what?" Seifer yelled back. "Rai, Fuu, it's time to take some 'Disciplinary Measures'. get the squirt, I'll take Mr.Brave over here."
"Got it, y'know?" Rai answered, charging towards and incapacitating Devin.
"Dead Meat." Fuu said to Devin, pulling out a pair of brass knuckles.
"Hey!" I yelled at them. "Get away from him!" I started towards Devin and Rai, but Sefier jumped in front of FlashMe, and knocked him over with a 3-hit combo to the gut, chin, and face. In that order.
"Ugh!" I grunted as FlashMe fell towards the ground with a spin. I then focused my attention to Devin to see him struggling for freedom as Fuu beat him in various uncomfortable places.
"Oh no." I said to myself, backing away from the scene. "I'm getting out of here...NOW!" With that, I ran out of the memory. Huffing and puffing as I leaned against a wall.
"I'm getting out of this crazy place." I said, running as fast as I can down the hallway, hoping to find an exit. I bit my lip in interest as I passed more and more cool-sounding rooms. I wanted to go, but couldn't.
I ran for a seemingly endless amount of time, keeping on for at least 30 minutes. Until eventually, I saw a BRIGHT light in the distance.
I walked towards it and noticed that it was in a completely different room, due to the wall and window that were at the end of my corridor. I desperately wanted to be out of this evil place, so I reared back, ran, and jumped through the window.
"Ow..." I groaned as I picked the bits of glass out of my hair and clothes. As I got up and dusted myself up, I looked around to see a HUGE, white room. Then, in the center, mid-air, there was a light so bright that it made the rest of the room look dark in comparison.
"What is that?" I said, approaching the light slowly.
"Heh...it's your heart." said a voice behind me.
"What the-" I yelled.
"Oh just shut up and skip the being surprised. I wanna get this over with." Xevdin snapped at me.
"Why are you here?!?" I roared, pulling out Gibson, my weapon.
"A tea party." he said sarcastically. "WHY DO YOU THINK!" With that, he pulled out 2 glowing, blue, poles and they immediately morphed into guns.
"Aww man!" I groaned, running from the demented kid.
"You can't escape!" He yelled at me, firng now. "In case you haven't noticed, there's nothing here for you to hide behind! Except for your heart of course, but if I destroyed that...well, let's just say, you'd become as...Heartless...as me!"
"So why don't you destroy it now?" I asked him, deflecting and dodging shots at the same time.
"Because..." another voice echoed throughout the room. "He's not allowed too..." Suddenly, a Portal Of Darkness appeared near Xevdin. From it came a girl about the same age as Xevdin, seemingly of Indian descent, and with an annoyed look on her face. She had red hair, and was pretty tall for her age.
"Oh criminy!" Xevdin muttered, ceasing fire and hiding his weapons. "Um...hi Raltsax! Pleasure to see you!"
"Oh shut it, Xevdin." The girl, Raltsax replied. "You know that our orders were not to attack the boy unless necessary."
"But it is neccesary!" Xevdin yelled back. "You know what he did to me! I deserve revenge!"
"You deserve nothing!" She screamed at him. "Now sut your Mouth-Hole and stick to the plan!"
"Grr...fine,fine!" He said, defeated. "Dirty, little kiss-up."
"I heard that." she whispered to him, walking towards me now.
"Ooookkkaaayy.." I muttered, looking at the wierd, little, pair. "That was odd. But anyway...who are YOU?"
"Who, me?" the girl said innocently. "Oh, I'm just a person sent here to check on you."
"Yeah right." I sneered. "Answer me. Or else." I showed her Gibson and tried to look tough.
"Hm!" She laughed. "Are you serious? You think you can hurt me with THAT thing?"
"Well...yeah." I thought, as I lowered my weapon, feeling hurt.
"Ha ha aha ha ahahah HA!HAHHAAHAHA!" She bellowed. "Oh my...oh my gosh! Hey Xevy! He thinks he can hurt me with that toothpick of his! Ha hahaha HA HA HA!"
"Hey," Xevdin said to her. "Don't mock him. He's tough."
"No, you're just weak." she replied, finally done laughing. "ANYways... we came here to simply give you a little gift, and...I GUESS...so Xevy doesn't kill himself, we'll smack ya around a little.
"YES!" Xevdin yelled from behind Raltsax. "Let's do that first!"
"Huhh..." She sighed. "Fine. Oy...boys...Alright, let's get started." With that, she lifted her right hand, revealing a Wolverine (from X-Men) hand, and snapped her fingers. Instantly, the room turned pitch black, except for the glow of my Heart in the center of the room.
"Alrighty then Tron..." I heard Raltsax echo throughout the room. "Are you ready?" Suddenly, I heard a CHING! and a burst of wind as my back was suddenly scratched deeply by claws.
"Ow!" I yelled, falling to my knees. "She's fast, I'll give her that."
"No time for talking..." I heard Xevdin echoing too. "It's time to KILL!" Suddenly again, I felt a huge, blunt object knock me in the back and send me flying into the light of the Heart.
"Aw, Dammit!" I yelled. "How am I supposed to fight opponents I can't see?"
"You can't." Raltsax said, appearing behind me and helping me up. "Try using your...heheheh...Mighty Toothpick. HAHAhahaHA!" She then slashed me across the back.
"AH!" I yelled once more. "That's it! I'm tired of you guys!" I pulled out Gibson again and looked around frantically. They had to attack sometime soon.
"Looking for me?" Xevdin said, charging me straightforwardly.
I reacted quickly, slamming Gibson at Xevdin, only to have him block with what I now saw to be 2 Metal Baseball Bats.
"Shut Up!" I yelled. Sweeping at his legs this time. Luckily, I hit this time, and sent Xevdin flying unto the ground.
"Heh...You're Mine!" I yelled, lifting my Flying V and preparing to finish off Xevdin when suddenly, I was impaled by Raltsax's claws. Straight through my back and into my lower stomach.
"Gah!" I yelled, collapsing to the ground. I winced in pain and looked at my shirt. It was redder than usual, driping blood onto the illuminated floor.
"Alright...enough!" Raltsax said, snapping her fingers again and lighting the room back. "Oh man...we are sooo busted..."
"Aw man!" Xevdin whined. "I wanted to get my hit back!"
"Too bad!" She replied. "We're already in enough trouble as it is! Come on! We're outta here!"
With that, Raltsax pulled Xevdin and herself thru another portal, but not without staying for a few last words.
"Here, take this." She said to me, taking out a black object and throwing it near me. It was hard to tell, my vision was fading. "You'll need this if you're still this weak. Goodbye!" And with that, she left.
Soon afterwards, I blacked out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tron..." I heard echoing. "Wake...up..."
"Er, huh?" I blinked. "Oh my gosh! Raltsax killed me!" I jumped up in my bed, to see everyone here, staring at me.
"Tron, what happened?" Alyssa said caringly.
"Yeah, are you okay?" Sora added.
I looked at my stomach to see everything was back to normal.
"Did you have a nightmare or something?" Naota asked me.
"Boy, did I..." I said, filling them in on the horrifying experience.
"Wow..." Sora cooed. "So, what happened to the thing Raltsax threw you?"
"I don't know." I answered. "It WAS just a dream. Maybe I faked it all."
But it seemed so real...,I thought to myself.
"Wait!" Alyssa jumped in. "Tron, what' that under your pillow!?!"
We all turned our attention to the pillow to see the corner of a small, black, object poking out. I reached underneath and grabbed it, finally seeing it was a book.
"Organization L..." I read the title out loud.
"What is it?" Naota asked.
"I dunno, let's find out..." I replied, opening the book...

YAY! I'm finally done! Pleez Comment!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment