Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Organization L: The Book Section 1

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 12 - Organization L: The Book Section 1

Chapter 12 - Organization L: The Book Section 1
PAGE 3

#50
Xevdin- The Vengeful Adventurer
Weapon: 2 Power Poles
Powers: Mind Reader, Super Reflexes, Dream Invader.
Info:Created by Tron when he attempted to revive his brother by using alchemy. He is essentially a Humonculi, but seeing as it is basically the same thing, he is considered a Nobody. Originally was Devin, but lost his heart in the Heartless invasion of Twilight Town. Seeks revenge on Tron for "abandoning" him in Twilight Town and as a new-born humonculi.


#49
Jaxnin- The Swift Assassin
Weapon: Giant Shuriken, Kunai, Sword
Powers: Jutsu Expert, Speed, Strength
Info: A banished ninja, Jaxnin was overcome by the heartless of Orochimaru while seeking help. He now stays at Orochi's side constantly.


#48
Slevix- The Consistent Rocker
Weapon: Hand Amps, Snapwaves
Powers: Shockwaves, Sonic Scream
Info: The nobody of Elvis after he was taken by heartless. He still takes to his old traits.


#47
Raltsax- The Dream Stalker
Weapon- Clawed Glove
Powers: Dream Invader
Info:A mysterious girl from an ancient indian tribe. Gave a portion of her powers to Xevdin.


#46
Daxhes- The Blind Shadow
Weapon: Nunchucks
Powers: Night Vision, Super Senses
Info: A Blind old hermit and a master of the martial arts, his heart was taken in the Destiny Islands invasion.


#45
Leax- The Lazy Beast
Weapon: Shield
Powers: Teleportation
Info:The Nobody of an old, lazy, college roomate. He runs from battle whenever possible. He found the door to his worlds heart one day and entered. He was last seen entering a dark spot on the heart...


#44
Bankxl- The Forgotten Leader
Weapon: "Hand" Gun (Not what you think it means)
Powers:Speed, Telekinesis, Chaos Control
Info:Shadows opposite and Sonic the Hedgehog's Nobody, he was forgotten & abandoned as a baby. Knows no speech or emotion...just how to fight...and kill.


#43
Beiddex - The Ringed Crusher
Weapon- Double-Sided Sledge Hammer
Powers: Super Smarts, Strength, Reflexes
Info: This clueless member is tall & narrow. Her wide eyes are olive green. She has curly, orange hair made to look like a waterfall. Her outfits are orange and include many rings. She uses the Bone-Breaker form of Martial arts and likes construction, gossip, and horse riding.


#42
Rendex- The Twisted Therapist
Weapon: Size Changing Pole
Powers: Soul Transfer
Info:This smooth man is tall and broad. He has large hands and silver eyes. He has gray hair worn severely and uses the Dodger martial Arts.


#41
Beatrix- The Seductive Snake
Weapon: Cupids Bow
Powers: Can Make Anyone Fall in or Out of Love
Info: The Nobody of a heartbroken celebrity, she now interferes with other peoples love-life, to make them suffer the same pain she did.


#40
Essex- The Humorous Gamekeeper
Weapon: Wheel Of Misfortune
Powers: Controls Luck
Info:First seeing the heroes in the Tower of The Gods, Essex likes to joke around about everything. The Nobody of an ooolllddd gameshow host.



They attempted to turn the page but were stopped by a mysterious force...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on February 19, 2007, 8:51:15 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067its midna,its midna..i'm i right^^

Tron500 on February 20, 2007, 5:17:00 AM

Tron500 on
Comment Deleted

lighttails1067 on February 20, 2007, 8:09:12 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067teh person who forced teh book...is it midna^^
or is she at hyrule^^