Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Our Day Off- Video Games Are Bad For You!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 13 - Our Day Off- Video Games Are Bad For You!

Chapter 13 - Our Day Off- Video Games Are Bad For You!
"What the?!?" I yelled surprised as I pulled back my hand. "Why won't this stupid thing turn?"
Everyone else sat in silence as I spent the next 30 minutes trying to turn the page. Eventually though, Sora got bored of waiting and said, "Tron! It's obviously not going to turn. Just gve it up."
"Yeah. Doing nothing for 30 minutes is boring!" Haruko whined.
"They have a point. I'm bored. You're boring me." Ally added.
"Fine then! Let's go do something fun!" I snapped.
"Hooray! Sora yelled, grabbing Ally and running out of the room.
I put on some shoes and ran down the stairs, following them. At first I could't find them, but suddenly, i heard a loud BOOM! in the living room.
I ran towards the sound to see Ally standing over Sora, her fist smoking and Sora laying hurt on the floor.
"No fair!" She growled. "You can't use cheat codes!" I stared at her in confusion for a little while before finally seeing the Gamecube behind Sora. They were playing Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 and it was paused.
"What happened?" I asked, stepping over the groaning Sora.
"Sora cheated on Naruto!" She replied angrily. "He made his person giant!"
"Hey, that's no reason to punch the hell outta me!" Sora yelled back, standing back up. For some reason, his head was getting bigger like an anime character.
"Well you should've played fair!" Ally yeled back, her head getting bigger.
"I did! It's not my fault you didn't use cheats!" Sora screamed, getting an even bigger head.
"You're not supposed to cheat anyway!" Ally screamed. Suddenly, their heads went back to regular and electricity started flying out of their eyes.
"Why is everything acting like a cartoon?" I asked. I hen looked up to see 3 giant question marks hovering over my head. "Hah?!"
"Grrr..." I heard Sora and Ally growling as I continued to get confused. Now, thier teeth had goten all sharp and huge. I had a bad feeling about this...
"Alright guys! Don't kill each other!" I asked, my eyes suddenly turning into upside-down U's. "Quit that!" I swatted at my eyes, bringing them back to normal.
"Never!" Alyssa shouted, her background turning yellow and red. "Not until Sora says sorry!"
"Okay then." Sora said simply. "Sorry...sorry that you suck at video games! Haha!"
"Woah, dude!" I said harshly to Sora. "When did you get so mean?"
"Tell me about it." Ally whimpered, her mouth quivering and her eyes getting all shiny. (you know, anime eyes.)
"Aahh, put a cork in it Tron!" Sora yelled at me.
"What?!" I yelled, getting angry now.
"You heard me!" He said back.
"That's it! Come on! I'm playing now!" I yelled at Sora, sitting down on the floor and picking up the controller.
"Bring it on!" He said back, sitting down too.
I was first player. So, I picked Sharingan Sasuke. Sora was 2nd player. At first he was taking a looong time to decide on who to pick, but suddenly, I saw him press a series of buttons. Instantly, on his screen he had Sharingan Itachi on his side.
"What the heck!" I yelled at him.
"Heheheh..." he snickered, his mouth turning into a HUGE toothy smile. "Come on! Let's play already!"
Seeing as I had no choice in the matter, i had to start the match. So, i picked the Hokage faces as the arena and started the match. The announcer did the countdown, and we began.
I charged at Itachi, pulling out a Kunai, when suddenly, he dissapeared!
"Dude! Come on!" I yelled at Sora, who had used an invisibility code. But all he did was continue grinning. So, I unpaused the game and kept on playing. Seeing as he was invisible, I started throwing kunai and shuriken everywhere, until eventually...I hit! He flashed red and became regular again. But then, he suddenly got huge and stepped on me. Instantly the screen flashed ITACHI WINS as Sasuke screamed in terror.
"Hey! No fair!" I yelled at Sora who was on his back rolling on the floor laughing. "All right then, that's it! We're playing one of MY games now!"
Sora suddenly stopped laughing and got a serious look on his face as his background got blue.
So, i ran back upstairs and looked for my pack. But for some reason, it wasn't there! Instead of it, was a huge, electronic screen that said MENU at the top.
"Ahh man..." I sighed, sending a huge, white, mushroom-like object outta my mouth like on Anime. "I gotta stop drinking Steak Sauce before going to bed."
So, I looked up and down the menu until I saw the ITEMS button. I pressed it with my hand, and another menu came up, showing all of my possesions. I looked once more until I finally saw what I was looking for. I quickly pressed the button, and instantly, my video game was hovering in front of me. So, i grabbed it and ran back down the stairs. Ally was now lying on the couch, and Sora was reading Shonen Jump.
"Alright guys!" I yeled to Sora and Ally. "I'm back! And I've got the secret weapon..." Then, slowly, with that cool slow-motion music in the backgrond, I pulled out my secret weapon, a Kingdom Hearts 2 video game.
"What the?!?" Ally and Sora yelled at me, wide-eyed and their mouths hanging open.
"Wait a minute, you can't do that!" Ally said to me. "It's one player!"
"I know." I said simply, puttig down the game and clapping my hands together. "But luckily, I'm taking a video game design class back home in school. I'll make it 2 player!!!"
Next, I placed my hands on the gaecube, and turned it into a computer. Then, I turned it on and put KH2 in it. It was only a matter of time before I was working, adding modes and new characters, and making sure to not put in cheats.
FINALLY, I took the new game out, and turned the computer into a PLaystation 3.
"Might I introduce to you...Kingdom Hearts 3: Battle Royale!" I announced to Ally and Sora, putting in my creation.
Eventually, the game loaded, showing a new starting screen and Modes!
"Oh, and Ally! It's up to 4 players! So you can join in too!" I said to the still watching Ally, who then rushed happily to the 3rd controller.
"Now, watch and learn." i said to the two as I started the Deathmatch Mode. Then, a HUGE list of characters came up, even charcacters not from KH2, such as Final Fantasy people, Soul Caliber, Naruto, and Dragonball Z.
"First, you pick your person." I said to them as we each picked our people. I chose Myself, Sora chose Leon, and Ally chose Sora from KH2.
"Wait, why didn't you pick yourslf?" I asked Sora.
"Because, he has a big sword!" Sora said cheerfully, as his background changed yellow and a bad picture of Leon's sword appeared in a thought baloon by his head.
"Oy...whatever." I said, now turning to Alyssa. "And why'd you pick Sora?"
"Because I l...uh...because his new outfit is awesome of course!" She said, turning red."
"Guh...whatever again." I sighed. "Okay, now you choose 3 weapons." I chose the Buster Sword (Cloud's), The Utima Blade, and Sephiroth's HUGE sword. Sora picked Leon's Gunblade, The Kingdom Key, and a Demon Wind Shuriken. Ally chose Link's Master Blade, Zabuza's Giant Sword, and lastly, she picked the RANDOM button.
"Now, lastly, I pick the arena." So, after thinking about it for a bit, I chose the Destiny Islands.
Then, i pressed the START button. But suddenly, from behind me, I heard a shrill giggle and then, everything got all dizzy. I sat there for a while until eventually, I blacked out, along with everyone else, apparentally.
When i finally woke up, I was coughing. "Hack!" I couged as a chunk of sand flew out of my mouth." "Oww...what happened?" I stood up and looked around. To my front, there was nothing but ocean with a small piece of island in the horizon. Behind me, i saw Trees, houses, a dock, and a small cave.
"'Oly Flippin' mother of Crap!" i exclaimed, my eyes turning Rock Lee wide and my mouth dropping. "I'm at the Destiny Islands!" I loooked around to see if there was anybody else here, but unfortunately, there was nobody here.
So, i walked around for a while, getting the feel of my surroundings and taring in awe at the wonderful place. Suddenly, I had an idea. I swung my arm out to the side and instantly, the Buster Blade was in my hands.
"Woah...we're in my game..." I said in awe as I stared at the blade.
That's when, out of nowhere, I felt a sharp pain in my back as I skidded to the ground.
"Aaah!" I yelled, flying through the sand and crashing into a nearby palm tree.
"What the hell?" I stoo up slowly, clutchig the pain in my back, and turned around. There, grinning with Gunblade in hand, was Leon.
"Sora!" i yelled, picking the Buster back up. "What are you doing!"
"Trying o win, duh?" He said cockily. He then armed his sword an ran at me again. Thinking quickly, I then gripped the Buster and blocked his incoming attack, then flinging him away.
"Sora, get a hold of yourself!" I yelled at him, pulling out a potion and healing my injury. "We need to figre out why and how we got here!"
"Grrrr...Never!" He yelled, using his skill in alchemy to make the GunBlade into an even bigger sword. A sword so big that it towered over the highest building on the island and cast a long, black shadow over the island. He then lunged at me once more, swinging the sword at me and destroying a good 50% of the island.
"Oh man!" I said to myself, my eyes getting wide and me starting to sweat. The sword was closing in, along with many trees and a few chunks of house, so i did the first thing that came to my mind and put the Buster in front of me in a blocking position. ZING! The metal collided and I was flung back, not getting hurt, but instea being thrown into the ocean. I flailed for a moment, my metal arms dragging me down to the bottom of the sea, until eventually, I fainted due to oxygen loss.

Once again, i awoke later, coughing up water and sand. I was on my back, and somehow, i was alive. i blinked a ouple of times, until evevntually waking up to the ace of...Kairi?
"Huh?" i groaned, sitting up and rubbing my head. "Who are you? Nobody picked Kairi?"
Kairi's face smiled and she helped me up. "Wow Tron, I'm hurt. We live in the same house. Slept in the same bed! And you don't know who I am?"
My face suddenly dropped as I realized who she was.
"How did you get here Haruko!?" I said surprised.
"About time." she replied. "Anyway, the thing is, I was getting tired of not being in this chapter for a while, so I decided to jump in!"
"Wait...you're the one who sent us into the game, aren't you?" i accused her.
"Hmm...Maybe." she giggled. She walked over to a nearby palm tree and sat down underneath it. "So, what did you do to the older kid, Sora? He's been acting really weird lately."
"Augh! I know!" i said with disgust. "What's with him?" I thought about it for a while longer until i reached a conclusion.
"Wait. It was you, wasn't it?" I said to Haruko.
"Gasp!" she...gasped. "Why Tron! I'm surprised! Why must you blame little ol' me?"
"Because you...because..." I trid to finish my sentance but something was wrong. For some reason, Haruko was looking alot prettier than earlier.
"Because what?" She cooed,laying back even further along the tree.
"Be...um...uh..." I was getting kind of hot now, and I was breathing heavy.
"Come on Tron, come over here, with me..." she purred, pulling me by my still attached Roc's Cape from The Tower of The Gods.
What the heck was happening? I HATED Haruko...I think, and Kairi wasn't too pretty to me. That's when I rememberd it. I had given Kairi's character the Charm ability.
That made it so that if she was with any male character for a long time...well, you know.
Suddenly, my body was moving all on its own. i wanted to back away but it kept on scooching over to Haruko. Before long, i was right beside her. Still resisting, my body leaned in...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the island...
"Oh, where am I?" Ally asked herself as she continued walking in circles. "Let's see...In the game, you come here when you...uh...I don't know! Oh, man. I wish the guys were here right about now."
She walked around a bit more, still finding herself hopelessly lost, until about 10 min. later, she finally remembered where she was. She was at the Secret Cave from KH1. She entered it carefully, but halfway thru, she heard voices!
"Have you taken care of the Hero Chosen By the Gods?" a dark, gruff, male voice said.
"Yes, master." said another, lighter, familiar, voice. It sounded like...Sora's, but at the same time, it wasn't. She creeped closer to the edge of the wall where she heard the voices, trying to see who they were.
"And what of his comrade. The girl." Said the first voice. Ally froze. Were they talking about her?
"Her interest in me has been lost. But the Hero Chosen by the Gods was there to help her." said the Sora-like voice.
Ally slowly started to back away. What were they planning? And what had happened to Tron? Oh no... they couldn't have...
She ran as fast as she could back out of the cave, and continuing down to the other side of the island. She ran farther still, panting hard and eyes filled with terror. She ran a little farther until..Bam! She ran into...Tron?
"Tron!" Alyssa said happily. "You're okay!"
"Help...me." I mumbled, wiping my lips from the horrible thing that i had just done. Haruko's effect was still taking place.
"What? What are you talking about? And why is your face covered in lipstick? And why is Kairi here? Wait...you didn't...Ew!!!" Ally said with minor disgust. She still didn't know about the ability: Charm! Luckily, she was female too, so she couldn't be effected.
"Hey, it's Sora." Haruko said innocently. "Careful Tron, he might attack again. maybe you should come over here...where it's safe."
Once more, my body acted on its own and moved towards Haruko. "Yes mam..." i said dutifully, moving closer to the red-headed tyrant.
"Sora's here too?" ally said hopefully. She obviously forgot she was dressed like Sora now.
"What're you talking about kid?" Haruko said confusedly. She must not have known that Ally was Sora! i had to use this to my advantage somehow...
So, I quickly mouthed the words 'FAKE IT!" to Ally, who quickly caught on.
"Um, yeah! I'm Sora, what about it?" she said, faking sora's voice he best she could.
"Hmm, maybe you'd like to come over here too?" Haruko said sweetly to Ally. She must've been trying to charm him, too bad Ally was a girl.
"Oh, yeah right!" Ally said, disgusted by the move. "I mean, oh. Yeah, right." she walked over to Haruko/Kairi and sat down on the opposite side of her.
She looked at me once more to see what to do next. Seeing as haruko was now focusing the Charm on Ally, it didn't work on me anymore! So, I quickly mouthed to Ally, 'Distract her!'.
once more, she quickly caught on and started acting like she heself had been charmed. Using this opprotunity, I rolled behind Haruko, and pulled out the Buster Sword. Then, quickly swinging it upwards, I yelled at Ally, "NOW! MOVE!!!" and brought the blade down, just after she had moved.
"AAAH!! Haruko yelled as she was killed and warped outta the game.
That's when I had a brilliant idea!
"Quick, Ally!" i yelled to her. "I need you to kill me!"
"Huh?!?" she said, surprised. "Are you crazy?!?"
"No! Listen! if we die, we get sent back to the real world, where I can get Sora out, and end this game!"
"Oh...I get it now! Okay, just lemme pull out a weapon!" She decided which one to pick. She chose the RANDOM one and pulled it out. Her hands glowed for a while, before finally stopping to show...A GRENADE LAUNCHER!?!?!? WTF???
"WHAA???" i yelled, mouth open. "Oh whatever! Ally, just hold that up in the air."
"Got it." She agreed, holding the weapon high above her head. So, i piced up the Buster once more, and quickly struck the Grenade Launcher. Almost instantly, it blew up, killing both Ally and me.
There was a faint beeping noise, and then me and her were both in the real world again!
"Yes!" I yelled, celebrating and jumping up and down. "We did it!!!"
"Yay! But don't forget Sora!!" She reminded me.
"Oh yeah." i said, quickly running to the PS3 and converting it to a computer. Luckily, the game was still inside, working. Next, i simply ran a few files and did a few deletions until, POP! There was Sora, standing beside us!
"Sora!" We both yelled, raunning and embracing him.
"I thought you had gone crazy!" i said.
"i thought you wer-" Ally said, stopping. She didn't quite think it was right for her to tell everyone of what she had heard in the cave.
"Yes guys. I am happy to see you too." He said in an almost robotic voice that sounded like his, but at the same time...not.

Srry 4 taking so long! Coming up next:
The final battle...
Something's wrong with Sora...
And planets engulfed in Twilight...
All coming SOON!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on March 17, 2007, 3:08:43 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067OMG I'M WEARING SORA'S CLOTHES!!!
but-wait a sec....was that GANON talking to another dude?

Tron500 on March 17, 2007, 4:15:05 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Heh...Does Link wear green?

lighttails1067 on March 17, 2007, 5:18:31 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yes...he always wears green>.<

Tron500 on March 17, 2007, 1:30:20 PM

Tron500 on
Comment Deleted

lighttails1067 on March 18, 2007, 2:10:24 AM

lighttails1067 on
Comment Deleted