Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Sora's Gone Evil!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 14 - Sora's Gone Evil!

Chapter 14 - Sora's Gone Evil!
Finally...FINALLY, after about 2 months of putting up with all of the craziness, the annoyance, and the rndom attacks, we ewre FINALLY leaving Mabase. The Gummi Ship had been repaired due to Tails' skills in mechanics, and now all we had to do was go and pick Donald and Goofy up from the Hospital. Then, we'd have everything ready.
"So, where exactly are we goin' next?" Ally asked me as I packed my things back up.
"Hm, beats me." I answered, only worried about leaving and not the
destination. "Maybe Donald and Goofy will have an idea."
A few mintes later, I was all done packing, making sure to get the Organization L Book that i had gotten from Raltsax. So, I left my room and went down the hall into the Guest Room to see if Ally and Sora were ready. Luckily, they were, and i wouldn't have to wait any longer for them. So, with everyone ready, we went downstairs, and left the house.
"Wait!" we heard from behind us as soon as we exited. "I forgot to tell you somehing!" We all turned around to see Naota and Haruko standing in the doorway.
"What is it!?" Ally yelled to them from her distance.
"We have a few parting gifts." haruko answered simply, taking a sack from behind her back. "And...you never said bye!"
"Oh, well thanks." I said, feeling kinda guilty for not saying bye after they'd let us stay with them. "So, what do you have for us?"
"Well, for one," Haruko began, "I thought that I'd give your friend there a weapon that he can use in this world, like I gave you." She pointed to Sora, and pulled out her Rickenbacker Guitar. Then, without warning, she smacked Sora over the head, sending him flying backwards and crashing into a tree.
"YOW!" He yelled painfully, gripping the horn he now had recieved, and quickly recovering from his assault. His voice was still sounding wierd. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?"
"Oh shut up." Haruko replied, walking over to Sora and gripping his horn. I remembered this part from my fight with Xevdin. She ten, pulled hard on the horn, making Sora scream just like I had and making the horn glow red. Eventually, the horn popped out, actually turning out to be the handle for Sora's new weapon, a black Gibson Flying V with flames on the bottom.
"Sweet!" I said in awe, walking over to Haruko who had now given Sora his new weapon.
"Now for your next gift." Haruko continued, turning to me. "Tron, take out your Gibson."
I listened to what she said, taking out my guitar and holding it out in front of me.
"Good, now, I'll make it so that you can use these weapons wherever you want, not just here at Mabase." Haruko said to me and Sora. She then waved her hands over Sora and my guitars, instantly turning them into tiny guitar-shaped keychains that we could put on our Keyblades.
"Thanx!" I thanked Haruko, putting the chain into my pocket along with Sora. "Anything else?"
"Yeah!" Answered Naota, running up to Alyssa and handing her 5 tiny black objects. "These are called Genie Rings. To use them, all you have to do is take one off of your finger, then make any wish. Then, it comes true!"
"Awesome!" Ally responded, putting all 5 on her right hand.
"What?" I said jealously to Naota. "Why does she get free wishes while we get weapons?"
"Oh quit your whining!" Haruko yelled at me. "You and Sora get some too!" She snapped her fingers, and 10 more Genie Rings appeared, to which Haruko gave me and Sora 5 each.
"Thanx again!" me and Sora said to Haruko, who was now walking back over to Naota.
"Okay, that's it." Naota said to us, to which I wasn't happy. "Oh wait! Actually, there were 2 more things." he reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 tiny rectangles. He gave one to each Me, Sora, and Ally. Mine was Neon Red with flames decorating it.
"So...what are they?" Sora asked Naota, who was examining his.
"Oh, they're universal Mp3s!" Naota said cheerfully. "I know how you guys like music, so I built these up for you guys! You see, basically, they're regular Mp3s, the only thing is, these things have every song known to man on them. And it's constantly updating, so whenever a new song comes out, you'll have it too!"
"Woah." Alyssa said impressively. " How'd you build these? You're only 12!"
"Hey," Naota began. "Alot can happen when you're bored."
"Hm, sure." Ally answered, putting her Mp3 away. "So what's the last gift?"
"Oh, I didn't say it was a gift." Naota said to Ally, pulling a stack of papers from a backpack. He then gave it to Alyssa. "Ms. Lopez asked me to give those to you."
"Oh man!" She said disgustedly, putting the papers into her pack. "It's all of that homework that I ran out on! Ughh...thanx Naota. Bye."
"Bye." Added Sora.
"Thanx again guys! Bye! Oh and Haruko, I...uh...see you later." I concluded.
So, with that, me and the guys left for the Hospital to get Goofy and Donald. Before long, we were there.
"WHAT!" I yelled at the clerk who I had asked about the two. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE NOT HERE!" I was getting pretty nervous about the 2, seeing as it was my fault they had gotten hurt in the first place. Alyssa was looking worried too, but for some reason, Sora wasn't!
"I'm sorry young man," the clerk said to me. "But when you brought those 2 to us, we had to send them back out, we only heal people."
"So where are they!" Alyssa asked, angrily.
"I'm sorry but I don't know that." The clerk said simply. "Once we saw that they were animals, we tried to give them back to you and your friends here, but you had already left, so we did the next best thing and just...uh...threw them out. Uh..heheh." The clerk was now starting to think that what they had done was stupid, and getting kind of scared.
"Oops." The clerk lady said. "I'm sorry."
"You're SORRY?!?" Ally and me yelled at her. "YOU'RE SORRY??? You throw our friends out like trash and you're SORRY?!?"
"Um, please quit screaming or I'll have to call security." The lady responded.
"Call security! I don't care! I just wan't my friends!!!" Ally yelled even louder. She was looking pretty fierce now, her eyes glowing and fists smoking.
Suddenly, the clerk lady pressed a button under her desk, and instantly, security came and threw us out of the front door. (Luckily, we had parked the Gummi in front of the hospital.)
"Ow..." I groaned rubbing my backside as Sora, Ally, and I got up. "Thanx alot Mrs. Hothead. You just had to provoke her, didn't you!?"
"Hey, don't you yell at me!" She yelled at me. "It was your idea to put them in that hospital!"
"Yeah, and it was you who injured them in the first place!" Sora added to me.
"Hey! Lay off!" I yelled at Sora, who didn't even need to jump in.
"Yeah Sora, that was kinda unneccessary." Ally said to Sora.
"Oh Shut Up!" He yelled at both of us, pulling out his Gibson Flying V. "I'm tired of both of you!" He then slammed the Gibson into both Ally and me, sending us to the ground with an 'Oomph!' He then stole the keys from Ally's pocket and ran into the Gummi Ship. What was he doing?
"See ya suckers! I'm off to go help a person who actually has some power! Ganondorf!" And with that, he started up the Gummi and flew away in a flash, leaving both Ally and me on the ground, in pain, and confused at Sora's strange actions.
"What is going on out here?" The clerk from earlier yelled as she ran out of the hospital to see what the fuss was about. She the saw Ally and Me lying bleeding on the ground. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled, coming to our sides. The next thing I remember, we were both picked up and brought into the hospital. After that, I blacked out.
I awoke later in a hospital bed with my stomach bandaged. "Ohh...what happened?" I groaned to no one in particular.
"Oh, you're finally awake." I heard Alyssa say from the corner of the room. I leaned up in my bed and looked at her. She was already back in her regular clothes, but was bandaged just like I was.
"Oh, hey Ally. What happened? How did we get here?" I asked her.
"Well, you see, the clerk lady told me that she found us bleeding outside, so she got some nurses to bring us inside, where they treated us." Ally explained.
"Oh. Alright." I mumbled, sitting up in bed. So, from there, I went into the bathroom and changed from my ospital clothes into my regular ones.
"Okay, you ready?" Ally asked me.
"Yeah." I responded. "Let's go find Sora." And with that, we hopped out of the window unto the ground below.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on March 19, 2007, 8:46:17 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067thats not him...i know it><
plus,when is midna coming into teh chapter?