Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - A New Journey - A New Body

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 15 - A New Journey - A New Body

Chapter 15 - A New Journey - A New Body
We were lost, hungry, and confused. Less than an hour ago, me and my friend Alyssa were attacked and left behind by our own friend, Sora. He left us bleeding and without transport, as he left in our ship to go find somebody named Ganaondorf. Now, we had to find a way to find him and help him. But to do that, we'd have to get some transport. But what?
"Maybe we could build a ship?" I suggested to Alyssa as we walked down the bridge that led us into Mabase in the first place.
"That would take too long." She answered, shooting my idea down instantly.
"Oh yeah." I agreed. "Well, maybe we could ask Haruko if she has one!"
"Yeah Tron, like Haruko just has a 2 story tall spaceship lying around the house." Ally said simply.
"Oh yeah...sorry." I apologized. My ideas were slowly getting stupider and stupider.
"Wait a minute, Tron." Ally suddenly said. "I have an idea!" She stopped walking and raised her right hand. She then took one of the 5 Genie Rings that she had recieved as a gift frim Naota off of her finger. Next, she said,
"Cross your fingers Tron, and hope this works. Genie Ring #1! I wish that we had a fully-equipped Gummi Ship!"
"Oh! Nice idea Tails!" I congratulated her as the ring started to vibrate.
At first, it was slow, but eventually, it got fast and loud. Smoking lightly as Ally dropped it unto the ground. Then, out of nowhere, with a loud BANG! amd a huge puff of smoke, the ring dissapeared, leaving in its place a huge Gummi Ship, even bigger and faster looking than our first one.
"Yes! Yahoo!" We both yelled, jumping up and down with huge smiles. "It worked! Yes!"
"Great!" I said to Ally. "Now we can look for Sora!"
"Yeah!" She agreed, running into the ship. I followed her soon after, running into the large, multicolored spacecraft.
At first I couldn't believe it. I didn't know that the rings could work so well! This ship was even bigger and more equipped than our first. It had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, and a den. But there was no time for that, we had to find Sora.
So, throwing down our packs, Ally and I ran to the control room and started up the ship. I then set it to track the nearest Gummi Ship and follow it, to which the ship showed us Sora's ship. So, Ally started the launch and buckled up as I finished the tracker. I followed suit and buckled up, just in time for the ship to go launching off into space.
The ship was really fast, too. As a matter of fact, after the ship had launched, theseats, which were bolted to the floor, actually shifted backwards a little. So, trying to stop the madness. I quickly tried to stand up. I succeeded and inched my way towards the control panel. Luckily, I made it to it and managed to slow the ship down.
Instantly, a void of empty, dark, space was shown through the windshield. In the middle though, was along, streak of yellow light.
"That must be the trail of Sora's ship!" Ally said, standing up from her
seat.
"Yeah!" I agreed as the ship now cruised along the path. "Alright then, I guess we can relax for a while until we reach Sora then."
But suddenly, just as we were getting ready to relax, I noticed something on the screen/windshield.
"What's that yellowish are over there?" Alyssa asked, apparentally noticing it too.
"I don't know." I told her, pushing buttons on the control panel to try to figure out what the mysterious area was. Unfortuately, the CPU couldn't figure it out.
"Maybe we should just try to avoid the area completely." Ally suggested, grabbing the steering wheel. She tried to turn it, but it wouldn't move. I guess the computer was still trying to follow Sora. And the bad news? Sora's trail went straight into the area!
It wasn't long before we had flown into it. That's when things got bad. Suddenly, the Gummi Ship started malfunctioning. We lost all control over it and it started to crash! Not wanting to get killed, I at least targeted the ship so that it would land on a new world.
So, we braced ourselves, waiting until the crash happened...BOOM! We hit the ground with tremendous force, bouncing off of it and tearing the wings off of the ship. Eventually, it skidded to a halt.
Lucky to be alive, me and Alyssa climbed out of the debris, leaving our packs behind. Unfortunately though, we were weak from the crash and as soon as we left the Gummi, we collapsed unto the surface of the dark, new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ohh..." I thought to myself as I finally woke up. "Where am I?" I was feeling kinda weird and I my vision was blurry. I tried to stand up straigt but for some reason...I couldn't. So, I at least wiped my eyes to see straight. And for some reason, it felt fuzzy when I wiped them! But I could see now.
I looked around the room where I was and saw what appeared to be...a prison cell! I stood up the best I could and tried to run for the walls. But I couldn't! I looked to my leg and saw that there was a ball and chain attached to it! That's when I noticed something...my leg was...a black and red paw! I looked at my hands and other leg to see that they were black and red paws too!
That's when I started to wonder about Ally. Where was she? I looked around my cell a bit more to see a strange sight. There, in the corner, was a small, golden, 2 tailed fox! It was unconscious though. Wait...I think that that was Ally! She had 2 Tails in reality, so that had to be her! So that meant, I was a fox too! Just a black and red one.
"So you finally figured it out, huh?" I heard above me. I quickly looked upwards to see an impish, blue and white creature. It had a face, but with one eye covered up by a huge stone helmet the creature wore. It stood on 2 legs and was floating!
"Grrr...." I growled at the thing, completely open for any attack it threw at me.
"Oh quiet, you tiny, little, fox." It said to me, crossing its small, little arms. I guess that I was a fox, too. "If you want me to help you, you have to be good."
I stopped growling at it and sat down, deciding to let it help me. I still wasn't sure if I could trust it yet.
"Good boy!" It said cheerfully. I was getting the feeling that she was a girl, because her voice sounded like it. "Now, do you wanna get out of here?"
I shook my head up and down happily, toungue hanging out of my mouth.
"Okay then!" She said, slashing her tiny arm down upon the chain to the ball and chain, breaking it easily. "But that's all I'm gonna do for you! You'll have to get out on your own!" She turned towards the cell bars and flew right threw them, like a ghost.
"Bark!Bark bark!" I barked at the creature. I was trying to say, 'What about her? Are you going to help her too?'
"I'm sorry, little fox." The creature responded, crossing her arms again. "But I can't understand you. You're on your own for now."
"Grrr..." I growled in annoyance, wanting the thing to break Ally free too. But, seeing as I had no other choice in the matter, I simply got up and started to examine the cell, looking for places where I could get out.
First, I went to the cell bars, checking for openings in them or a door somewhere. Unfortrunately, there weren't any. This cell had been built firmly and recently. The only odd thing was probably the broken crate of hay lying in the corner of the cell. But then, it was probably there because Ally and I were animals.
So, I then looked at the walls around me. Unfortunately, they were all solid too, except for a tiny vent on the side of the wall that was just big enough for us to fit through. But, when I tried to jump up to the vent, I soon found that it was too high up for us to reach.
Finally, seeing as that was every possible place we could scape through, I focused on releasing Ally again. So, I walked over to her to see if I could help.
After examinig her new body, I discovered that she was shackled in the same way I was earlier, by a ball and chain attached to her hind leg. I needed to break her out, she'd probably know how to get out of here. She was smart like that. But how? The imp wasn't helping me because she couldn't understand me...but what if she could?
I ran to the bars again and barked at her. Luckily, I got her attention and she floated towards the bars. So, I motioned towards Ally to see if she got the picture.
"What is it, mutt?" She yelled at me, getting annoyed now. "I told you to do it yourself! If you want to help your friend there, use your head! Or should I say, your tail?" She then floated back to the hallway, resting on the floor.
Seeing as she was done with me, I walked back to the still knocked-out Alyssa, and tried to make sense of what the imp had told me. Use my tail? Hm...I had an idea.
I walked over to the ball and chain attached to Tails and turned my 3 tails towards it. Next, I raised one, and, aiming the best I could from behind me, I slammed it down on the chain. Suddenly, I heard a SHINK! as that one of my tails turned to metal and slammed into the chain. BOOM! the ground went as I broke the chain and put a small crater into the ground.
"Oohh..wow." I thought to myself as I turned back around and looked at the long, metal tail. That's when it instantly turned back into it's regular, fuzzy, black self.
Luckily, at this time, Ally was waking up! She blinked her eyes open and drunkily rose up.
"Ahh...where am I?" she barked, but I could understand her. She then noticed me. "Aww...a cute little red and black fox! I wanna pet it..." She tried to lift her hand to me but soon realized that she couldn't because they were paws.
"Huh?" she barked. "What happened to my hands?!? And why are they paws? Wait...am a fox like that one?!?"
I got a little annoyed that she had caught on before I did. I wasn't THAT slow.
"Wait a minute...are YOU Tron?!?" She added, annoying me more.
"Uh...yes Ally. It's me." I answered, knowing that she'd understand me like I understood her.
"Oh my gosh!" she barked loudly, running around. "How did we get here! And in these bodies?"
"I'm not sure about the bodies," I said. "But I'll tell you everyhting I know..." and so, I filled her in on everything you just read up until this point.
"Hmm...well, have you tried looking at the crate of ay closely? I mean, we're not horses! It looks pretty suspicious to me!" Ally said, after I filled her in.
"Uh...yeah!" I said. "I knew that! I just didn't want to do it without waking you first." By the uncaring look on Ally's face I could tell that she didn't believe me. She walked towards the crate.
She circled it a bit, sniffing and using her new fox senses to look for any openings. Then, finally after what seemed like forever, she ran backwards, and then charged the crate at fullspeed, headbutting it and breaking it. BOOM! it went as hay and wood filled the air.
When it finally cleared, I stared dumbfoundedly at Ally who was saying, "I told ya. If you'd have looked here, you'd find an opening." She pointed her nose to a small hole in the bars where the crate was previously.
So, not saying anything, I simply crawled low through the bar's hole, escaping from the prison cell. Ally soon followed.
That's when the imp came back. "So! You finally got out!" She said, landing on my back like a horse rider and pulling on my ears.
"Please quit." I said painfully, geting your ears pulled hurt!
"Wow.." Ally said in awe at the imp. "You look cool...who are you!?"
I got a little jealous again. Why didn't I ask her her name!
"Hm! You can call me Midna!" Midna said, letting my ears go and bowing to Ally.
"...Okay." Ally said creepily. "Hi...Midna."
"Yeah, Hi Midna." i also said. "Now can we get back to the problem at hand? How do we get back to our regular bodies?"
"Ooohhh..." Midna said, sounding like she just remembered something. "I forgot about that. Well, if you wanna get back to normal, you'll have to listen to everything I say! Like my servant!"
"Hey!" I barked angrily at her. I wasn't anybody but God's servant!
"Hey yorself!" She barked back. "If you want me to help you, you have to be good!"
"Grrr.." I growled at the stubborn little imp.
"That's what i thought." She said annoyingly. "Now, let's get outta here."
She jumped unto my back again and raised her hands, instantly, a portal appeared on the roof above us, and we were transported away.
When we finally came back, we were in front of a VERY TALL tower outside.
"What is this? Where are we?" i asked Midna.
"This is the tallest tower in this castle." She explained. "And we are in a land covered in twilight!" She sounded kinda happy about it.
"So, do we go inside?" Ally asked.
"Well duh!" Midna said obviously. "You think you're going to get back to normal by just standing around here?"
"Geez! Okay then!" Ally said, "You didn't have to yell."
"Wait a minute..." I realized someting. "You canunderstand us perfectly right now. So why did u say u couldn't understand me back in that cell?"
"Oh! That. Because...it was fun watching you struggle back there!" Midna answered simply. "Now! Into the tower!"
With a frown, Ally and me quickly rushed into the tower, then going up the spiral staircase and finally landing in a large room. Near the back, by a window where you could see the rain and lightning outside, was a cloaked fgure, who turned around to see me and Ally, along with Midna.
"Oh, it's just you Midna. And I see you've brought friends." The person said.
"Wow! You remembered my name! What an honor." Midna said half-sarcastically. "Anyways...these guys are the fabled! I think."
"Huh?!? You mean the Heroes Cosen By the Gods?" The cloaked one said. Ally jumped slightly. She remembered that title from the evil person in the video game world.
"I think." Midna said. "You know that the fable says that those who shall save our worlds shall be turned to elegant beasts in the face of Twilight."
"Oh...I see what you mean. Well then, I guess they want to turn back into their human forms, now won't they?" The Cloaked figure said.
"Wow..you're smarter than you look!" midna replied, as Ally and me simply listened in confusion.
"Uh...thanx...Midna." The cloak said. "Um...anyway, if your friends here want to get back to there regular forms, they'll have to talk to Konohs. You know what I mean Midna." And with that, the cloaked person raised their hand and instantly, another portal was open.
"Huhh..." midna sighed. "We have to go through all that trouble? Huh...Fine. Let's go guys." And with that, Midna pushed us through the portal, and we were off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on March 21, 2007, 8:09:12 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yay ur a servant^^
HAHA!!!