Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - We Meet Chase

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 16 - We Meet Chase

Chapter 16 - We Meet Chase
"Waah!" Ally and I yelled as we were pushed from Midna's portal and thrown to the ground below.

"Grr..What's the big idea!" I yelled at Midna, who had just floated out of the portal and landed on my back again.

"Oh shut it!" She replied. "Servants can't yell at thier masters!"

"I told you I'm not your servant!!!" I yelled at the imp again, getting even
agrier as Ally sat there and laughed in amusement.

"Oh yeah?" midna poked at me, pulling my ears again. "Then hows about I just leave u here in this dimension while me and Ally go and save the world?"

"Heh! Be my guest! Saves me alot of trouble!" I yelled back.

"Hm! Your loss." Midna said again."Because after we save the world, we're going
to get lots of prizes and toys...and..."

"And what?" I said, getting curious.

"...Hm! And...free Doritos." She said smartly.

"Wha??? Noooo!!! No fair!!" Tron said. "I LUV Doritos!"

"*Sigh*...Boys." Midna sighed. "Anyways, if your done arguing Tron, let's go! We've got to pick up something before we can get outta this dimension."

"Oy...fine, I'll go with you. But I want my Doritos when we're done!"I said to midna. So, I looked at the place I was at. We were on a huge grassy plain, that had a dirt path that led to a big temple on the horizon.

"So, do we go that way?" I asked Midna and Ally.

"No idiot. We follow the signs!" Midna insulted me, pointing to my right. I ignored her and looked to where she was pointing, to see tow signs pointing up and down the dirt path. One sign pointing towards the temple read: ALL HUMANS GO THERE.

The other sign pointed towards a scary, dark, evil looking forest and read: ALL
TEENAGERS WHO ARE QUESTING TO SAVE THE WORLD, HAVE NOW BEEN TURNED INTO FOXES, BEEN BETRAYED BY THEIR BEST FRIENDS, USE MAGICAL WEAPONS, HAVE CRAZY ROBOT SIDEKICKS, OR HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT OVER 10 TIMES IN THE LAST 5 CHAPTERS, *everyone stared at me* GO THIS WAY.

"Well. I know where I am going!" I said, going to the temple.

"Tron!" Midna and Ally yelled at me, Midna pulling my ears again. "Quit being stupid!"

"Ohh...fine." I said reluctantly, turning back around to face the two. "But if we get killed in this obvious trap...I'm suing!" So, with a puff, we all walked down the dark, creepy path into the even darker, creepier forest.

Before long, we were there, and now that you mention it, it wasn't hat bad! The forest had flowers and squirrels, even a hot spring! As a matter of fact, we were all just leaving the gift shop where we each got free collars and packs to hold our things. I put my keychains (that I had had with me from the start, they were just ringed around my tails.) in there, so that I wouldn't lose them.

So, anyways, we were walking along even further, until eventually, 5 HUGE bengal tigers jumped from the nearby bushes and surrounded us.

"Heh, just when I thought this was going to be easy." I said.

"Well, it was kinda obvious." Ally said to me. "I mean, what would a story be without foxes and tigers fighting like World War 2?"

"Well, I guess you have a point? Well, do you wanna take 'em out?" I asked Ally and Midna.

"Aww..but i just took a bath at the Hot Springs! I don't wanna get my fur all dirty again!" Ally whined.

"Well, it's gotta get done somehow!" I replied, getting ready.

"Now wait a minute!" Said the biggest tiger. "We haven't even said what we want or why we're attacking you! You're just going to attack us anyway? We could be school kids for all you know!"

"Well are you school kids?" I asked them, perking my ears up.

"Well...no." said the Boss Tiger. "But you see-"

"That's all I needed to hear! And you?" I said to Ally.

"I'm convinced. So, what do you think we should give 'em. A 3, 4 second headstart?" She asked me and midna again.

"Heck, why not 5 seconds? They'll lose either way!" I chuckled.

"Hey! We're still here you know!!!" The tigers all yelled at us.

"Yeah, we know. So her's the deal okay? We're goig to give you a 5 second headstart to run. Then, we're gonna come and beat the living crap out of you!" I explained happily.

"Yeah! This way, everyone wins!" Ally added.

"But wait!" said the Tigers.

"5...4..." I began. The tigers stood there lookinig confused and scared.

"3...2..." Tails continued. They started backing away slowly.

"1!" midna finished as we ran for the tigers and they began to run away.

"Waah!!" They yelled, running like little babies. "Forget the bosses order's let's get outta here!"

"Aww..come on! That's no fun!" I yelled at them, closely catching up. "Why don't you fight us?"

"Yeah ya big chickens!" Ally ylled. "What are ya, men or mice?"

"Neither!" They yelled as Ally and me finally got in front of them.

"Now, let's get this over with. I wanna end this chapter!" i complained,
turning my tails to metal again.

"Yeah, for once, Tron's right!" Ally said, glowing green. Then, all at once, I used my 'Tail Blades' to take down 2 of the foxes while Ally used her Solar Flare to take out another 2.

"Well, that was easy." I said. "Now what to do with the boss?"

"Wait Tron." Midna said to me. "We can use this guy to our advantage."

"Heh?" I asked her, confused on the whole thing. "How?"

"Well stupid," she began. "didn't you hear him earlier talking about his boss? If we spare him, he may lead us to him!"

"Oh...I knew that." I said. So, I walked over to the cowering boss, who was shaking like a leaf now. "Hey! Scaredy cat! We've got a deal for ya!"
He stopped shaking a little and looked at us.

"Y-yeah...I'm listening." He said shakily.

"Okay then, here it is. If you take us to this supposed, leader of yours, then we'll let you live. If you refuse, then let's just say, you'll be takin' a looongg nap! Capiche?"

"Uh yeah! Yeah! Okay, I'll bring you to him!" The tiger replied. So, he ran off into the deep part of the forest, leading us thru many traps, tricks, and puzzles. Eventually, after about 30 min, we arrived at a large, treacherous mountain with a cave opening that looked like a dragon's mouth.

We creeped in, keeping our guard up as the tiger ran away, we were done with him anyway. We walked in even further, until we eventually came to a HUGe circular room with pits of fire and spikes everywhere.

"Why do I have the feeling this is where the bad guy lives?" I asked the girls.

"Because it is." We heard from behind us. We quickly turned around to see a young man covered in bronze and red armor. He looked chinese and had long black hair. "Chase Young. Nice to meet ya."

"What the???" We all said in awe. "Who are you??"

"I believe I just said that." he repeated. "I am Chase Young, the Boss of those Tigers you killed."

"oops. Sorry...Wait a minute! You can understand us???" Alyssa asked Chase.

"Yes I can in fact." he explained. "I know many things, and talking to foxes is a simple task to do."

"Well then, okay." Ally said. Wow! How did he do that? He made it seem like she was stupid or something! I couldn't even do that!

"So, now what are you going to do?" I asked Chase, kinda scared for my life.
"Nothing really." Chase replied. "Just a little advice for you. I mean, that is what Midna brought you here for? Isn't it?"

Ally and me stared at Midna, who was sagging her head down low. "How did you recognize me in this form?" she asked Chase. "I look nothing like the real me!"

"Heh. Like I said earlier dear Midna. I know many things, including your incident with Ganondorf." Chase said. Midna started to bare her teeth and look angry. "But before you make the biggest mistake of your life, allow me to help your friends first."

"They aren't my friends. They're my servants. Well, at least this black one is." Midna answered.

"Hey!" i responded angrily.

"ANYway." Chase interrupted. "You. Red and black fox. Come here."

"Listen to him Tron." Midna whispered in my ears. So, I cautiously walked to him.

"Good boy." He said, reaching unto my back and grabbing my pack. He opened it and took out all of my Keychains.

"Hey! What are you doing with tho-!" yelled before Chase took out my Kingdom Key keychain and shoved it down my throat.

"GAH!" I choked as I thrashed wildly, sending Midna off of me as Tails watched in horror.

"OMG! What did you do to hi-!" She yelled as Chase shoved my Cupid's Kiss keychain (the one Ally gave me in Chap. 5) down her throat. She also started choking, thrashing and eventually collapsing near me as I did the same.

But suddenly, I felt my body vibrating, before my very eyes, I saw it changing! From paws and fur, to fingers and arm hair! I was changing back into a human! I looked to my side to see Tails undergoing the same change. before long, i was back in my regular body, with my cool clothes back.

"Yes! Yahoo!" i cheered as I danced around Chase's room. "I'm back in my body again! This rocks so mu-YEEOOOWWCCHH!!!!" I screamed as I felt a tremendous pain in my rear-end.

I quickly turned my head around to see Chase Young stepping on a long, slender, black and red object. Wait a minute...that looked like my fox tail!

"Wait! I kept my tail? Why???" I asked Chase.

"Because," Chase answered me, releasing my tail. "you have unleashed a new power, the Tail Blade, so, it transfered it back to your real body."

"Oh...I see, I see. But wait again. Why did you help us? And how?" I asked him again.

"Well first of all," He started. " i helped you because I feel you are a neccessary part of a plan that I am currnetly inacting. But as for HOW...you see, these keychains are built with an inate ability to transform anyone who consumes them. But, there's a catch. Whichever of them you eat will transform you into a human form that is based on that certain keychain."

"Oh. So you're basically saying that since I ate the Kingdom Key that Sora gave me, which is the regular Key form, I transformed into my regular form. But what about Ally?" I said to Chase. I turned around to see her just now rising from the ground from her transformation. And OMFG!!! She for some reason looked prettier than usual! She had cool clothes, nice hair, good figure, the works! Which Keychain did she eat?

"The Cupid's Kiss that she gave you a while ago." Chase said before I could even ask him. "It being a keychain of love and beauty...made her transform into an mage of love and beauty."

"Okay then, I get it. But where's my keychain now?" I asked Chase once more.

"Check your hand!" He said annoyed. I opened my hand and looked into it to see the silver Mickey Mouse image I had come to love.

"Hey Ally!" i yelled to her as i pryed her hands open. I soon saw the keychain and took it from her, putting both of them back into my pack. "Guess what..." I then explained the entire situation to her, including my questions and feelings.

"Woah...sweet!" she said in awe. "But do't forget Tron, I still like Sora! So hands off!" She pushed me in the forehead and walked away, leaving me to nod my head in shame.

"Okay then, thanks Chase." Midna thanked him as she floated to me and hid in my shadow. "We'll be off now."

"Heh. Don't worry midna. I'll be seeing you soon enough." Chase Young told Midna as we walked away out of the cave and into the sunlight of the morning.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on March 23, 2007, 4:32:36 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Ugh...up so late. But weirdly enough as soon as I finished (1:20 AM) Xiaolin Showdown came on! But anyways...please enjoy my new sto-
*falls asleep* ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

lighttails1067 on March 24, 2007, 10:41:19 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067dang boy...u should sleep longer>.<

Tron500 on March 24, 2007, 11:47:04 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500*sticks tounge out* Hey! It was Friday night!

lighttails1067 on March 24, 2007, 11:57:14 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067i don't care,just get some sleep every now & then><

Tron500 on March 25, 2007, 8:28:18 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Yes mam. ^^;

lighttails1067 on March 25, 2007, 11:19:25 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067sweet i rule^^

Tron500 on March 26, 2007, 6:20:18 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Watever u say. O.o

lighttails1067 on March 27, 2007, 6:58:00 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067SHUTUP><