Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 1

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 17 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 1

Chapter 17 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 1
"Hooray! We finally get to go!" Ally cheered to no one in particular, jumping up and down and smiling like a cartoon character after Midna had told us where we were to go next.. "We don't have to go back to that nastly looking forest again!"

"Well, we still have to go through the forest to get there, Ally." Midna corrected her, floating between the two of us as we walked on the dirt path.

"Whatever!" She cntinued. "We still get to go! Whoo hoo!"

"Where exactly are we going again?" I asked, having just finished messing around with my new tail. "I wasn't listening."

"Huh...you should listen more!" Ally snapped at me. "If you were listening, you'd know that we were finally getting ready to go tto the temple!"

"The...temple?" I said confusedly. "What temple?"

"The temple you were trying to got to one chapter ago bonehead!!!" Ally yelled, her head turning huge and teeth getting sharp lke an anime person. " Midna says we can find this so called Kohnos there."

"Well then!" I said offended. "That's all you had to say! You didn't have to bust an artery." I was punched in the head by Ally for the comment. "Ow! You know, you should get some anger management!"

knowing I was about to get another clobbering, I ran as fast as I could down the road, Alyssa chasing the entire way. We ran straight through the forest, and back into the field, Ally yelling. "I'll show you who needs anger management!!!"

Eventually, we arrived at the gates to the temple, where I collapsed. It wasn't easy running that entire 4 or 5 miles without stopping! Not considering the hike down Chase's mountain. I was surprised to see Ally still closing in on me, looking as angry as she was earlier and carrying a HUGE cloud of dust behind her.

"*huff...puff*...damn!" I sighed, falling to the ground and now crawling for safety. "Huff..huff...how...does she...manage to keep...this up?" I crawled a little further, managing to make it about 10 yards away from the gates when I heard cracking behind me. I stopped and turned around to see an enraged looking Ally. The background behind her got all scary and dark blue, I heard eery music in the background, she was cracking her knuckles, and her eyes had an evil looking gleam in them.

"Uh...I didn't mean any of that stuff about Anger Management Ally! Uh...it was just a joke, see! Yeah, heh heh! A joke!" I whimpered, knowing it was no use anyway. Her fists started glowing and I tried crawling away again...no use!

"You...are SO DEAD!!!" she said with an evil tone as I took a gulp.
The next thing I knew she lunged at me, claws bared.

"Aaah!" I screamed like a little girl before I was attacked. "Ow...hey! Quit...no! Yeoowch!!! That doesn't twist that way! Don't pull the tail!!!!" I screamed as me and Ally were pulled into one of those classic cartoon fighting clouds. You know, when 2 people are fighting and the little dust cloud comes up, leaving only random hands and feet visible?

Anyway, I got pummeled for a good 10 minutes until finally...

"Whew!" Ally sighed, getting up from the broken and bruised me. "That helped! I feel better now! Now, how's about we get back to going into the temple!?"

"...Woow..." Midna said in disgusted amazement as she looked at the batterd mass of body parts and tattered clothes that was me. "Uh...so...you comin' Tron?"

"Ughh..." I groaned through my broken teeth. "Sure...why not? It's not like I have any broken limbs or anything." I stood up slowly, suddenly hearing a loud CRACK! as my arm fell off in a cartoony manner. "Wait...strike that last statement."

I slowly gathered my arm up and popped it back on surprisingly. Nothing made sense anymore so it only made sense that I could do that. So, wanting to finish the chapter, I ran up to the girls and through the temple gates.

"HELLO?" I yelled, looking left and right through the walkways of the huge place. It consisted of many small buildings and one HUGE tower-like building that sat in the center. It must have been the one we saw from afar. Highly interested, I ran for the building, seeing as no one answered my call.

"Wait, Tron! Come back!" Ally yelled as I ran for the tower. "Don't touch anything!" She jogged after me, using her tails to hover swiftly. Luckily for me though, I had already gotten a good distance and was at the door already.

I looked left and right again to check for people but saw none. So, i turned the knob, which surprisingly opened the door! "Hm. You think they'd put a padlock on a big door like this?" I said to myself.

I walked in to see a dimly lit room. It was very tll and had a small skylight at the top. In the center was a huge cauldron and all around the perimeter of the inside of the tower were...chimes? Wind chimes! What was that all about?

"Hey Ally," I asked her as she walked in too. "What's with all of these chimes?"

"Don't ask me!" She said. "I just got here!"

"heh, oh well." I said. That's when my nose twitched. Something was making it uncomfortable. But what? I took a sniff of the room to smell something really bad.
"Oh criminy!" I yelled, gripping my nose. "What's that smell?!? Midna!"

She emerged from my shadow, hands on her hips. "What is it?" She said impatiently.

"Are you the one making that horrid smell?!?" I asked her through my hands.

"What!?" She said, slapping me at the offense I had just given her. "No! It is NOT me! Try using your nose to find the scent tinstead of blaming others! If you haven't noticed by now, you still have your fox nose, and can smell better than a human could!" And with that, she disappeared, leaving me to try 2 make sense of her words.

"Hm...okay. I'll try." I said to myself, putting my hands down and smelling the weird odor again. I put my nose into the air, sniffing and following the trail of the smell. I went around in circles for a while, eventually leading me in a set trail. I followed it a little bit longer until I eventually found the end, and the source...a few of the chimes from the wall.

"Hey," I said to Ally, pointing to the chimes. "I found the plae where the odor came from. Now what?"

"I don't know genius," she began to mock me. "how about ringing it?"

"Oh...sorry. I think you knocked off a few brain cells when you attacked me earlier." I explained to Ally. So, I found the exact chimes once more and rang them in the order the scent said they were touched. Suddenly, the ground around that cauldron in the center lurched, and a small staircase came from around it.

"Woah...sweet!" I said excitedly, running into the stairase, Ally right behind me. I ran down into the secret dark room to see it was a sort of safe. There were many tiny drawers on a pillar that was in the center of the room. I went to a random one and opened it up.

"...Woah! Ally, come take a look!" I yelled, pulling out the weird object inside. I showed it to her to see a weird looking boxing glove. "Do ya know what this thing is?" I put it on.

"No," she started. "but try reading that enscription on the drawer idiot." I ignored her and read the enscription to see that it said, 'Fist of Tebigong'.

"Heh, the Fist of Tebigong huh?" I said, raising my fist. "Looks like a metal boxing glove to me." I punched the pillar in the center of the room with the Tebigong, not expecting much. But boy was I surprised! With a loud BOOM! the pillar lurched, ccrackig severly and sending rocks falling onto us. It started to rumble loudly and break.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TRON??" Ally yelled as bigger chunks of rocks fell on us and the rumbling got louder. "IT'S CAVING IN!"
"WHAT?!?" I yelled confusedly, dropping my jaw and getting wide-eyed. "I DID...WHAT?!?"

"Quit your babbling and RUN!" midna said, coming out of my shadow. I listened to what she said and ran out of the room, grabbing a frozen Ally's arm and dodging many rocks in the process. Ebentuallyt hough, by some blessing we made it out.

"Huhff..huff...huff..." Ally and I panted at the near-death experience. "That...was close..."

"Tron...you are...SO...dead! The owners of this place aren't going to be happy about this." Ally scolded me.

"Oh yeah?" I panted, lifting the Fist Of Tebigong. "Well...if they try something...I'll take care of 'em!"

"Ugh...you're too conceited! We don't even know who these people...or THINGS...are!" She responded, catching her breath finally.

"Oh yeah Ally, so what are they? Aliens or something?" I said sarcastically, catching my breath and dropping my guard. "It's not like they have any weapons stronger than this magic Boxing Glove!"

Suddenly, before Ally could respond to my comment, we heard running footsteps behind us at the doorway. We turned around quickly to see 4 kids in red and white clothes staring at us dumbfoundedly.

"Oh my gosh!" Said the only girl of the group. "What happened here?"

"Who are you? Some of Spicer's goons?" Said a boy with brown hair.

"Yeah, I think you're right Rai." Said another boy with a cowboy's hat. "He sent 'em to steal our Wuu!"

"Quickly Kimiko! Stop them!" Said a short boy with a yellow head. (?) Ally and I were just staring scaredly, me kind of wishing Ally wasn't always right. Suddenly, the girl reached into her hair and pulled out a comb.

"Tangle Web Comb!" She yelled, pointing the comb at us. It all happened so fast! Before we even knew it, we were tied together, unable to move with my Keyblade and the Fist of Tebigong dropped on the floor.

"Ugh! What? Uh...Let us go!" I yelled at them. We were struggling incredibly, but without luck.

"Yeah!" Ally added. "It's Tron's fault, not mine! Capture him!"

"Hey! Whose side are you on?" I asked her, offended.

"The side that survives!" She said, getting a big, anime-head, turning the background yellow and red.

"But you're supposed to be my freind!" i yelled back in anger. "Help me too!"

"It's your fault for not listening to me!" She responded. "I told you not to mess with stuff! But did you listen? NO!"

"What are they doing?" the girl who had captured us said to her freinds. Me and Ally were still yelling at each other.

"I don't know! But it's kinda funny eh?" The brown-haired dude said back.

"Well, Spicer never did pick the brightest freinds!" The big cowboy said to the both of them. Luckily, our keen fox ears heard them.

"HEY! WE"RE RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" We both yelled at the 4 kids.

"Woah guys look!" The girl said, walking to us. "These guys have dog ears!"

"They're fox ears." We said, in a 'duh' kind of fashion.

"Woah Kimiko! You're right!" Said the brown-hair. "Clay! Come see this!"

Both the cowboy and the short cheeseball kid came running over to us, looking in disbelief at the kid called 'Rai' earlier.

"Wow! You're right pardner!" said the cowboy.

"haha! They look most Up-Jacked!" Said the yellow dude.

"Um. That's Jacked-Up Omi." Said Rai to the yellow dude, or Omi.

They stared for a while longer before finally, the girl, Kimiko, reached out and touched mine, tweaking them between her fingers.

"Weird! They're real!" Kimiko said, pulling themmuch to my distaste.

"Ow...please stop!" I said to her, realizing that still hurt. "That hurts alot!"

"Hey, you're in no position to be giving demands!" Kimiko responded angrily, pulling even harder.

"Yeah!" What where you doing in our Sheng-Gong-Wuu vault!" Rai said.

"You mean what is LEFT of the vault!" Said Omi, poiting to the secret room we hwere in earlier. "Look what they've done!"

"What in tarnation?" Said the cowboy. "They caved it in! Why you no-good snakes in the grass!"

"I say we bring them to Master Fung, he'll know what to do with them." Kimiko responded.

"Yeah!" The boys said, walking over to us and leaning over.

They picked us up and marched us out of the room, and into the courtyard. Rai was carrying the front end, and the cowboy was at the back, and for some reason, the short dude was sitting on us!. While they were walking, they decided to ask us some questions.

"So, who are you guys?" Kimiko, who was walking in front, not carrying anything, said. "Spicer's never used you before. Or are you with Chase Young?"

"You know Chase?!" I asked surprised. "So that means you're evil too?"

"No! YOU are the evil ones! Now tell us your identities!" Said Omi.

"Fine! Geez, don't blow a gasket Cheeseball! My name is Tron Middleton."

"And I'm Alyssa Salas, but my freinds call me Ally." Ally said.

"Well then! Spicer sure ha been getting prettier sidekicks lately hasn't he?" Rai said to Ally, trying to flirt.

"Guh!" Ally said disgustedly. "First of all, we don't know who this 'Spicer' person is. Secondly, Ew! Get away from me you weirdo! What are you, like 13?"

"Yeah Raimundo, keep yourself focused!" Said Kimiko angrily.

So, they continued walking us to the so called Master Fung. Would we survive? Who was Master Fung? What were they going to do to us? Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on March 28, 2007, 10:19:02 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067HAHA*dies laughting*
are they gonna join us...& is rai trying to firt to firt with me><
thats kinda creepy><

Tron500 on March 28, 2007, 12:53:08 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Thanx 4 ur enthusiasm. ^^
...I think?
Bit anyway, u know Raimundo...always the 'ladies man'! ^^
As if!

lighttails1067 on March 31, 2007, 1:31:39 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067-.-;

Tron500 on April 4, 2007, 9:18:26 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Aw have a sense of humor! ^^

lighttails1067 on April 5, 2007, 6:43:45 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067.....i forgot who i'm dealing with-.-

Tron500 on April 5, 2007, 9:48:29 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Oh brother...
^^

lighttails1067 on April 6, 2007, 1:57:21 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067................