Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 2

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 18 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 2

Chapter 18 - Xiaolin Ally! Part 2
"Grrr...Let..US...GOOOO!!!" Ally and I screamed in anguish at the uncomfortable ropes that were restraining us. We wanted the 4 kids who had captured us to release us. "And PLEASE quit pulling our EARS!!!!!"

"Ugh...please quit your yelling, it is MOST annoying!!! And oops, sorry." Said Omi, releasing my ears. I guess he would find them intersting, they were a foxes after all.

"Yeah, the Cheeseball's right! Stop with the screaming, your loud voices are giving us migraines!" Raimundo yelled, then turning to All. "Even if this voice in particular is beautiful!"

"Huhh..." Ally sighed, getting slightly annoyed. "Tron, if we survive this, remind me to do 2 things."

"Yeah?" I said slightly interested.

"Firstly, remind me to go to a trash can and HURL!" She bellowed angrily towards Raimundo. "Next, remind me to beat the crap outta this loser!"

"Aw, don't be that way baby!" He said, trying again. " After all, as Tron500 once said, To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."

"I'LL MAKE YOU 3 PARTS DEAD IF YOU DON'T STOP WITH THE CORNY ONE-LINERS!" Ally yelled at Raimundo again, effectively Shutting him Up.

"Huh...thank goodness." Kimikoo sighed gratefully. "We're FINALLY here." Ally and I both strained ourselves to look forward to see the inside of a small building with an even smaller, bald man sitting, back to us.

"Master Fung?" Kimiko asked, approaching him. So THAT was Fung. "We need your help please."

"Ad with what do you need me for Kimiko?" Fung asked, getting up and turning around to show the face of an aging old man with blue, white, and black clothes on.

"Well Master Fung, we found these 2 varments down in our Wuu Vault!" Clay explained.

"Yes! And, when we got ther, the vault was caved in!" Omi continued.

"Not to mention the fact they had the Fist of Tebigong with them!" Kimiko concluded, pulling the fist out.

"Now wait a second guys!" Raimundo suddenly added. "It was only the BOY who was actually caught with the fist! Ally here didn't do anything! She's innocent!"

"Huh...Raimundo." The other 3 kids sighed, putting their hands to their heads. "How do you know she wasn't the one who caved it in?"

"Oh well, I guess i didn't think about that! Heh heh!" Rai sadi in his defense.

Ally and I sat in between the kids and Fung, worried about our fate and pitying Raimundo at the same time.

"ANYway Master Fung," Kimiko continued. "We wanted to know what you wanted us to do with them."

"Well, to start, how about releasing them?" Master Fung said knidly to Kimiko. "After all, we have no prof that they were the cause of this unfortunate predicament...hmm Kimiko?"

"Wait! Please don't kill us!" Ally and I both blurted out suddenly, falling to a lying position on the floor. "We were'nt trying to steal your...wait, what?!?" We both stared in awe, as well as the 4 kids, as they resentfully walked to us and undid the binds that held us.

"Wow..." Me and Ally said gratefully to Master Fung, stretching due to the cramped space we had just left. "Thanx old man!"

"Um..sure. Now, please tell us of how you arrived in our quaint little temple?"

So, within the next hour, Ally and I told him of our predicament with Midna and the mysterious cloaked figure, and how we had arrived at this place. Finally, after what seemed like a long while, Master Fung said, "Well then! I didn't know you and your freind had been through so much!"

"Hey, you haven't heard half of it buddy!" I said sarcastically, glad that Fung had seen our side to be correct, along with the other kids. "We just told you of Chapters 14-17! You haven't even TASTED the story!"

"Anyway," Ally began to ask. "now that you understand the story, can we go?"

"Sure!" Master Fung said nicely, getting up again. "Now that things are under control and we know that you are not with Jack Spicer, you are free to go. Me and the Wudai Warriors here shall take care of the Vault."

"OKay, but another thing. Who is this Spicer kid?" I asked, getting up along with Ally and leaning against the wall.

"Oh! Master Fung! Might i please explain?" Omi asked gleefully, waving his hands swiftly.

"Hm. Sure Omi, knock yourself out." Fung said, going back to his meditating.

"Thank you, master." Omi said, bowing to Fung. He then turned to us. "Okay my new freinds, allow me to tell you of the pathetic villain known as Jack Spicer. You see, Spicer is a boy of about 13. He overuses th word 'Evil' and is a computing genius. He occasionally attacks our temple with either his comrades, his JackBots, or both, attempting to steal our Shen-Gong-Wuu, magical objects that can give the user magical abilities. Such as the Fist of Tebigon you aquired earlier!"

"Ohhh, okay! Well, thanks for that Omi! well, we'll be seein' ya!" I said, walking towards the door with a wave.

"OH! Speaking of Shen-Gong-Wuu!" Omi said, running to Raimundo and reaching into his robe. "It appears you already possess one!" He pulled out...the Jack's Key! I must've dropped it when we were first captured!

"Hey!" I said surprised. "That's my keyblade!" I quickly put my arm out to the side, instantly teleporting my Jack's key to my hand.

"A...keyblade?" Everyone but Ally, me, and Master Fung asked in awe. I looked towards Fung to see him staring wide-eyed, almost surprised looking, at it.

"Wait, Tron." Fung said urgently, standing up and keeping his same surprised expression. "That weapon is yours?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded, swinging it a couple of few times.

"Good. And do you have one young lady?" He asked Ally.

"Nope, I'm the marksman...um lady, of the group."

"OKay then, in that case, would you all mind waiting outside on the temple grounds while I talk to Tron privately?" Fung asked the monks and Ally, to which they all gave a shrug or a nod, and walked out, leaving me alone with Fung.

"Um...yes sir?" I asked, sitting down across from him.

"Tron...would you happen to know of a young boy called...Sora?"

"Huh?!?" I said in confsion, my ears perking up and my body shaking a little. "Who did you just say?"

"I said, have you ever heard of a boy named Sora?"

"Yessir! He used to be Ally and mine's traveling partner! That is...until he, well...betrayed us." I said, sinking low a bit. Sora's betrayal wasn't exactly an easy topic to talk about.

"Yes...I know...he came here earlier." Fing said slowly, bringing both shock and ore confusion to me.

"He...wha?" I said, disturbed.


Sora did what?!? He was here before? Why? And what happened? Find out in the next Chapter of Kingdom Hearts Chronicles!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on April 5, 2007, 6:43:01 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067OMG make teh next chapter plz^^

Tron500 on April 9, 2007, 11:36:17 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Sure. Eventually ^^

lighttails1067 on April 10, 2007, 7:06:09 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067yay^^