Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Sora's Bane! Tron's Sadness!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 19 - Sora's Bane! Tron's Sadness!

Chapter 19 - Sora's Bane! Tron's Sadness!
"Wha...what?" I asked wide-eyed and confused tremendously as my eyes got wide and my voice began to tremble. "Sora was...here?"

"Yes Tron." Master Fung said simply, having not an ounce of emotion in his voice. "I'd say about 2 weeks ago today. Your...friend, Sora came to these very temple grounds."

I heard my heartbeat pick up as I slowly gained interest. What had happened? What did Sora say and do? I needed to know. To continue our quest, we needed Sora! Plus, I could never leave a freind!

"So...what happened Master Fung?" I said shakily as I gripped the small rug on which Fung and I sat. I perked my ears up and listened intently, abandoning my usual care-free attitude to absorb the knowledge. "Please...tell me."

"Hm! Sure Tron." Fung said almost comicly. Did he think this was a joke?!? How dare he! Did he have even the slightest idea of what had happened to me and Ally after Sora had left?!? Anyway, I slowly bottled my rage for later and continued to listen to Fung's story. "Well, you see, about two weeks ago today, an evil force known as the Twilight engulfed our humble home, The Xiaolin Temple."

I quickly racked my memory to think of anthing that may have been this...this Twilight, of which Fung spoke. Did it have anything to do with my old home of Twilight Town? Or could it possibly have had something to do with that mysterious force which started Ally and I on this crazy side-quest in the firt place? Maybe IT was what corrupted Sora in the first place.

"Yes sir, please continue." I said humbly, not wanting to upset the man who knew of my freind's condition.

"Yes, anyway...the so called 'Twlight' first made itself known as an evil, yellowish light that covered the sky and dramatically changed the surroundings of our beloved temple. The sky changed rotten, yellow, and lined. Showing an eerie pattern which swept over us like a neverending ocean. The ground turned to yellow sand, and the plants to black, rotten, weeds. Lastly, the monks here at the temple transformed into hideous, black, snarling creatures with large tentacles and they stood on all fours. And this was simply the transformations of the landscape!" Fung continued to explain, finally showing some emotion in his voice to give his story emphasis.

"Yes sir, I'm listening?" I said, wishing that he'd quit taking unneccessary pauses in his tale. "Please finish."

"Yes, yes, please have some patience, young one." Fung said calmly once more, irritating me to GREAT lengths. "Once more, anyway. So, luckily, the young monks, or, the Xiaolin Dragons, had already left the area to go search for a newly activated Shen-Gong-Wu, a magical artifact that gives the user unbelievable powers. Anyway, I had just left my meditation hut to go and get a cup of tea when suddenly, I was confronted, or attacked!"

Once more, my muscles tightened and I perked my fox ears up to absorb Master Fung's story. Now things were getting interesting.

"You see, Tron. Long, long, LONG ago, when this temple was first built and the mystical Shen-Gong-Wu were just being created, there was a weapon built to stop the Twilight." Fung continued. "It was but a statue, a simple idol given to our greatest dragon, Grand Master Dashi, by the gods above. It held the spirit of Kohnos, the banisher of Twilight."

I held my tounge from yelling 'that's what we were looking for! Get to the point already!' and listened even more intently, gripping the mat even harder, my knuckles white from the strain.

"Your freind Sora had come here in search of Kohnos, which had been secured safely in the temple case this day ever come. You see, your freind has now sided with the Twilight, under the control of the evil King Ganondorf, the new Master of Twilight. So, your freind had come her in search of the only possible way of destroying his master, in an attempt to destroy it. basically saying that he wanted to destroy Kohnos before it was too late. Of course I tried to stop Sora, using my best techniques and Shen-Gong-Wu to fight him, but was easily beaten. Sora used both my transformed monks and his strength and Twilight abilities to overcome me. So, beaten, I had no choice in the matter as Sora then completely destroyed the Sacred Temple and stole the vulnerable Kohnos Statue. Laslty, seeing as he was beginning to leave and dropped his guard, I used the last of my abilities and strength to use the Eye of Dashi, another Shen-Gong-Wu, to destroy Kohnos myself, shattering it into 4 pieces which then scattered across the skies. This angerd Sora greatly, but realizing he had no time, he then quickly raced back into a large Spaceship he had and raced off after the pieces."

"Okay, thanks Master Fung. Now I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind anyway."

"Shoot."

"Okay then. Firstly, if you were beaten up so badly, why are you okay now?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh! That. Well, I simply used The Sands of Time Shen Gong Wu to spped up things so that I'd be healed quicker."

"Okay okay. Next, why does this place, The Xiaolin Temple I mean, look so pristine? I thought you said it was all rotten, broken, and destroyed?" I asked again.

"Ah that. Yes, well you see, to solve that mistake, I used the Hidoku Mouse Shen Gong Wu to fix things, seeing as it was built to solve any mistake." Fung explained.

"Okay then. Lastly, and the ost serious question...why did you destroy Kohnos if he was the only thing that couldsve you?!?" I asked hysterically.

"Hm!" Fung chuckled. "Well, you see, Sora planned on completely obliterating Kohnos, so as to make it so that no one could ever re-untite it back together. I simply...seperated it. And the good thing is, if you are able to gain the 4 pieces, they will automatically reunite and form Kohnos once more."

"Alrighty then! Thanx alot Fung!" I said gratefully, standing up, having retrieved the information i had wanted. "I guess Ally and I will be on our way then! The faster we retrieve those Statue Pieces, the faster we get Sora back!"

So, with that, I slowly turned my back to Fung and walked to the exit. Suddenly though, I heard Fung saying, "Wait Tron!"

I turned back around annoyed to see what he wanted.

"There is more I must tell you." He started. "I have observed that in your current state of body and mind, you would not be even a minor threat to Sora in his current form."

I lowered myself comically, taken aback by Fung's rude comment. Ouch.

"...and?" i said hastily, recovering from Fung's earlier insult.

"And, I was suggesting that you and your freind stay here with me and my monks to train and hone your skills! You will each be given a dragon element, and will be trained in martial arts, weapon use, etcetera! So...do you accept?"

I thought about his offer for a good while, about 5 minutes I believe, pacing back and forth with a random chorus of 'Hmmm's and 'Hehhh's. Eventually though, I came to master Fung, who was now sitting and meditating again, and answered him with a happy, "Sure!" Sporting a large, toothy, grin and a harty handshake.

So, with the agreement set, I opened the door to the temple, only to have the 4 kids and Ally come toppling through, apparently eavesdropping, to which i gave a sigh and Master Fung rubbed his temples.

Seeing as everyone had already known of our plans and the history of this extreme unfortunate circumstance, we all gladly agreed to the plans. Finally, with the decision finalized, Fung gave us a room with the kids, and we called it a night.

Later that night, while everyone was already fast asleep and I was surrounded by the snores of my buddies, I decided to get up. I couldn't sleep! So, I slowoly nd silently rose from my sleeping section, not wanting to wake the others. From there, I then walked out of our sleeping quarters and into the cold, dusty, temple grounds. Feeling slightly depressed, I went to a nearby tree and sat down, looking at the stars in the night sky.

I was simply looking at the dazzling sky, finding consollations and seeing comets for a while, hoping that I'd either get sleepy or something cool would hapen, but neither did.

Eventually, after about 10 minutes of freezing my pajamas off outside, I heard soft footsteps behind me. I quickly turned my head around to see a tall, shadowy figure.

"Who's there?" I said defensively, squinting my eyes but not taking out the Jack's Key. The person got closer and closer, until eventually, I was fed up with it. i prepared to take out the Jack when suddenly-

"Oh, it's just you Tron." I heard Alyssa saying, as she finally came into my focused eyesight. She was also in pajamas and came and sat down beside me under the large lotus tree. "So, you couldn't sleep either?"

"Hm, no. Can't stop thinking."

"About what?" She asked, acting more sweetly than her usual, violent, self.

"Hm..." I hummed, thinking about that question long and hard. "Everything I guess. You know, this whole adventure, how this started, what might happen, what...didn't happen." I took a sigh and tured away from Ally, reembering something that slightly depressed me.

"Hm? What's wrong Tron?" Ally asked kindly, looking over my shoulder.

"Oh...nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Heh...sure, okay." She responded, sitting back up again nd looking at the stars as I was earlier. "Hey, y'know, Tron. This kinda reminds me of the time me and Sora had our...moment. You know, it was your fault anyway!"

Her cheap attempt at humor cheered me up slightly, making me sit back up and smile shortly. It soon changed back into a frown though. "I'm...lucky to have you guys as freinds." I said simply, having a small tear find its way underneath my eye.

"Huh?!?" Ally said, slightly taken aback at the sudden comment. "You're...what?"

"I said...I'm lucky to have you guys. You know...you, Sora, even Donald and Goofy! Also Haruko, Naota, Kamon, Master Fung, Raimundo, Kimiko, Clay, Omi, Edward and Al Elric, Yen Sid, Roxas...and Devin too!" I said loudly, eyes full of tears at this point. I was tearing up and sobbing, not from depression, sadness, or happpiness, but for some reason I couldn't even comprehend. Ally at this point was completely confused, putting her arm over me and trying to console me.

"There there Tron, it's all right. What's the matter? Please tell me, I'm your friend."

I took a pause from my moment to look up at Ally, seeing no lie in her eyes. She was being truthful. So, I then wiped my eyes and started top speak.

"Well," I began, looking into the stars again. "After you said that this spot reminded you of you and Sora's love-filled moment...it started to remind me of...the people I used to love."

"Huh?!?" Ally said again confusedly, taken aback and thrown into shock.

"Well...I just realized tht everyone I used to love in the world...is gone now." I said sadly as Ally listened closely. "Like for one...there's my only brother, Devin. He got killed in the fist chapter! Then there's my parents. They moved away long ago after splitting up. Lastly...there's, well..."

"There's who?" Ally asked as I slowly began to blush.

"There's...my old crush...Marisol Thurston." I said lowly as I began to blush even more and Ally stared open-mouthed in awe. It continued like that for a few minutes. Both of us sitting silently under the silver moon and golden stars.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on April 11, 2007, 6:46:05 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067awww...LOL>3<
keep going..plus wats the next chapter called?

Tron500 on April 11, 2007, 7:41:06 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500^^, ull c.....