Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Number 34! The Bandit Prince!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 21 - Number 34! The Bandit Prince!

Chapter 21 - Number 34! The Bandit Prince!
Things were going bad...to say the least. Less than 10 minutes ago, an attack had been launched on the prestigious Xiaolin Temple, the place where me and my freind Ally were temporarily staying. My freinds were all battle-scarred, and it turns out that the culprit was none other than Jack Spicer, an egotistical, whiney, sissy little boy genius. But he wasn't alone. With him, he had 2 giant toads...which coincedentally happens to be my WORST fear.

You see, I'm a Ranidaphobe. That really long word basically and simply means that I have the fear of Frogs and Toads. YES! I know, it's stupid, but please don't judge me!

Anyways, by this time, I was barrelling through the many corriders of the Temple, running from the "terror" close behind me. The wind was rushing past my sides as a vivid blur of colors streaked past me. I suddenly heard another loud CROOOAAKKK!!! and the ground rattled beneath me.

"Yaaa!!" I yelle as I tripped and soumersaulted down the path.I eventually crashed into a wall that was ahead of me. BUMP! I went, knocking down a plant that was hung above me. The pot came falling down and shattered near me, cutting my arm slightly. "Ow...."

I uncurled myself from my ball, my legs lying on the wall and my head pn the ground...I was upside-down! I blinked my eyes open an, to my surprise, saw something! My vision was a bit fuzzy from the crash, my fear, and the fact that I had just woken up a little while earlier after being unconscious. BUt regardless, I was seeing the feet of someone. They had black boots on, and a black cloak around them. I painfully raised my head a little bit more to see the cloak continuing, zipped up and ending with a face that was unfortunately covered by the hood of the garb.

"Ugh...huh?" I moaned, slowly returning to my right side up position. The peson's face was still covered, and they remained silent, both of their hands behind their back. But, I still could recognize that wardrobe anywhere! "Wait a minute...you're with Organiztion L!!!"

I perked my ears up and rose quickly, my arm pulsing from the deep but small cut I had gotten earlier. It was bleeding profusely and was making a dark red stain on my new Xiaolin Dragon Robes. I guess my sudden movement had opened it a little, so I clutched it tigtly to stop the bleeding.

"Heh...so you already figured it out huh?" The Person said, chuckling slightly. I still stayed in my hurt but battle ready position, ready to call out for the Shimo Key if neccesary. "Well, if you already know that, then you also must know what I'm her for...right kid?"

"Yeah!" I said defiantly, I had NO time to fight an Organization Member right now. "You're probably here to either destroy me, or steal the Keyblade, am I right?"

"Hm...snappy little runt aren't you?" He said, laughing again. "Wll, for your information, that would be wrong. I'm here to steal your heart and take your Nobody! You should be honored kid." His voice was laid-back and youngish. He sounded like he was no older than...about 16. But anyways, his sudden remark had thrown me off guard. The Organization was trying to steal my Nobody? AND my heart? Dang!

"Why do you want MY Nobody? What makes him so special?" I asked, a little less bold than I was earlier. A small sweatdrop had rolled across my forehead and down my cheek.

"Heh, gettin' kinda scared kid?" He asked, apparetally noticing my nervousness and laughing a little bit more. "Hm. Don't worry. I'll make this nice and simple: You see, the Grand Council, that is, Numbers 2 through 10 of the Organization, have concluded that you're powerful. TOO powerful. So, they want YOU dead and your powerful Nobody in OUR clutches."

"Uh, What?!?" I yelled surprised. yet slightly excited. I must e pretty darn strong if the best of the best Organization members consider me a threat! Yahoo! But suddenly, a question arose in my mind. "Why only numbers 2 through 10? What about Number 1?"

"Well, well, well! We certainly have a lot of questions, don't we?!?" He said again, slightly amused. "Well then...how about this kid. I'll strike ya a deal. If you can beat me...then I'll answer ALL of your questions."

I gulped quietly and nodded my head 'Yes' as more sweatdrops formed. Though I didn't know the magnitude of his powers so far, any extra information on the Organization that I could get would be helpful.

"Good." He said, responding to my nod. "In that case, let's begin. But first, what's your name, kid?"

"Uh...my name is Tron!I am the Keyblade Wielder of Twilight Town! And you?"

"Heh...I...am known as Sarxin." Sarxin said calmly, taking off his hood and revealing a young, teenage head with blue hair, long pointy ears, and green eyes. He had one small earring and a small ponytail. "Number 34! The Bandit Prince! Now, draw your weapon!"

I threw my arm out to the side, instantly bringing the Shimo Key to my aid, yet revealing my wound once more.

"Yaahh!" I yelled, surprised at how the small wound hurt so much. I suddenly noticed Sarxin's eyes focusing on my wound.

"Heh? You're already hurt? How'd that happen?" He asked, slowly taking his hand from behind his back. "Lemme guess, D.3.S. did that to you, didn't he?"

I stared at him in confusion for a while, his hand finally out, revealing a medium sized, golden, watch-like mechanism tied around his wrist.

"Oh, wait. You don't know who D.3.S. is, do ya Tron?" Sarxin said once more, an annoyed look on his face. "He's the toad you idiot! D.3.S. Frog! He's my NexiNav!"

I stared at him in even more confusion, only understanding the part about the D.3.S. Frogs being the giant toads I had seen before. 'What the HECK are you talkin about? What's a NexiNav?"

"AUUGGHH! Do you know nothing child?!? Look, I said I'd tell you everything you wanted to know if you beat me...so let's begin! Here, I'll even help you a little!"

He suddenly unzipped his Cloak, revealing a large array of shining white, card-like things held arond his chest with a strap. He pulled one of the cards out, swiped it through a small slot on his..."watch", and yelled:

"Dian Keto! The Cure Master! I summon you!" Instantly, with a flash of light, an old man with green hair appeared next to me. He waved his hands over my wound, healing it instantly! He then dissappeared. "See? THAT'S a NexiNav!"

"Woah..." I said in awe, a little surprised at the whole thing. "Alrighty then! Let's get it on!" I suddenly charged at Sarxin, turning the Key into a Katana sword. I then slashed at him, sensing an easy victory, but he simply smiled.

Suddenly, with a flash, he swiped another card, instantly bringing out a white, soldier-like being. It was my size, with robotic wings and armor, and any visible part of his body covered in blue crystals. It had a sword and parried my blow, throwing me back.

"What the heck?" I yelled as the soldier stood back up in battle-position.

"Say hi to my Royal Knight!" Sarxin said, crossing his arms. Suddenly, the Knight attacked me, flying forward with amazing speed, to which I luckily rolled out of the way just as he swung. I used this opprotunity to attack, slashing right through the NexiNav with my Shimo Key.

"Ha! Not so strong now, are ya?" I gloated, standing back up.

"Hm. Fool! That was one of my weakest Navs! You have yet to taste my power! Now take this!" Sarxin yelled, swiping another card and making, in an instant, a swarm of demons rush at me.

"Yaa!" I yelled as they suddenly came and restrained me, holding me by my limbs and taking my Shimo Key.

"Heh. This particular Nav is called Ekibyo Drakmord. Prevents your opponent from moving and destroys them after 5 minutes. So if I were you...I'd hurry!"

Damn. I had to move quickly. I guessed that we had wasted about a minute talking already and time was still ticking. I could already feel the demons slowly clawing my backside, biting my limbs, squeezing my ribcage, etc. I had to hurry...or else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back at Ally's part of the fight, things were going good.

"Arrggghhhh!!! You dirty little beasts!" Ally yelled, using her almost alien strength to lift one of the D.3.S. Frogs off the grround and hurling it high into the sky. Her necklace glowing brightly as she did this. "DIE already!" She then lookied upwards and launched a MASSIVE Solar Flare attack, effectively blowing up...no, DISENTIGRATING the toad.

"Huh...huh...huh..." she panted, having used alot of energy and her necklace no longer glowing. "Now...both of your little pets have been destroyed Spicer! Now YOU'RE going down!"

The other monks, including Omi, who had finally joined them (he had been busy training and had destroyed the first toad.) slowly walked towards a corner of the Training Grounds where Jack Spicer was now whimpering like a little baby.

"Urgh...PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!" He yelled cowardly as the 5 kids descended upon him, looking viscious and unmerciful due to the beating they had gotten from those toads. "I'm sorry! Sarxin made me do it!!!"

"WHO?!?" Kimko asked with rage, not having any time for Spicer's tricks.

"Sarxin!" Spicer began to explain. "This teenager who can summon theses huge monsters! HE'S the one who made those toads! I just named em after me!"

"Where is he now?" Clay asked Spicer.

"He said that he was going to go kill your freind Tron! He needs to for some reason!"

"Oh CRAP!" Ally, yelled, sensing things were too late already. "I remember seeing Tron run away near the start of the fight! Sarxin may have already gotten to him!!! Quick guys, let's go!"

The five quickly ran down the corridors, following the path Ally remembered seeing Tron running down. UNfortunately...they had left Spicer, who now had an evil grin as he slowly rose up and walked towards the Sheng-Gong-Wu Vault...

"Trooonnnn?" The kids said randomly. "Wheeeerrreee arreeee you?"


Meanwhile, about 20 or so yards away, in a close but other section of the temple, Tron was still freaking out. About 3 minutes had already gone by since the Ekibyo Drakmord had been put on him. Now, he had one minute to escape from them before he would...die.

"Argh...LET ME OUTTA HERE!" Tron yelled at Sarxin, who was enjoying the show. He didn't reply, but simply gave an evil smile and shook his head.

Suddenly, just as Tron was about to give up all hope and simply let the Organization take him, a loud BOOM! was heard behind him.

"What the?" Both Sarxin and Tron said, looking behind them. There was a huge dust cloud that was now slowly dispersing."Who's there?"

Suddenly, a large green beam of energy shot out from the dust cloud and knocked Sarxin in the face.

"What the!" Sarxin said just before the beam knocked him, sending him tumbling to the ground and hardly into the wall behind him. "Oww....Grrr...WHO'S THERE!"

By now I had already recognized the figures in the smoke, but Sarxin didn't know them, so he swiped a card and instantly, a miniature tornado was conjured, blowing away the dust.

"Heh...that would be Alyssa Salas!" Ally said proudly, charging forwards , past me (who had about 30 seconds now) and kicked at Sarxin. He dodged it by rolling and a large crater was formed in the wall where she kicked.

"Wha?!?" Sarxin said in amazement as he stared at the crater. "How did you do that?!?"

"Nobody knows..." I said humorously, to which Ally threw a pebble at me.

"Now...release our freind Sarxin!" Omi said bravely, stepping out from the other monks.

"Hm, I don't think so! Your little boyfreind here has about 10 seconds left before my demons destroy him! If I were you, I'd act fast!" Sarxin explained menacingly to Ally and Omi, raising his "watch".

"What?!? You're going to be killed?!?" The two asked me in amazement as I stared at them in a 'DUH YOU IDIOTS!' kinda fashion.
"Quick! Let's get him outta there!"

So, the two quickly ran towards me and began getting rid of the demons of Ekibyo Drakmord. Clay, Raimundo, and Kimiko even joined in. They realized I had about 5 seconds left, so they did the easiest thing they could. They turned around and found Sarxin, who was still on the ground, and smashed the watch. It was pretty simple actually. Ally simply did one more Solar Flare on the watch, making sure not to hit Sarxin. She wanted to beat him up personally!

So, instantly, the Ekibyo Drakmord was destroyed, and the demons instantly dissapeared, freeing me just as they were beginning to attack.

"Whew...thanx guys!" I said gratefully to the five. "I got stuck in a bind and ya really helped me out there!"

"We are not done yet my freind!" Omi said, still battle ready and looking at Sarxin. He had risen up by now, and was dusting himself off.

"Heh...well, I guess you guys think ya won, huh?" He taunted us, crossing his arms. "Yeah! Now that it's 6 against 1 and my Nexus Watch is destroyed, I suddenly lose! I sthat what you're thinking?!?"

We all stared at him in confusion for a short period of time. Of course we thought we had won! I mean, it's not like he can fight all of us! What was he planning...?

"Heh...well I got news for you kids." He began. "I wouldn't be Number 34 if I went down THAT easily! NOw...let's END THIS!" He snapped his fingers quite loudly, it's sharp noises vibrating through the entire Temple.

At first, nothing happened, all of us looking in every direction to see what would happen, until FINALLY...

Like a living version of the Empire State Building, The Eifel Tower, and The Great Pyramid of Kuhfu combined, a HUGE light blue dragon emerged from behind Sarxin. It seemingly came from underground, as once more, a loud BOOM was heard.

"WHAT THE *%$@!!!!!" Ally ad I both yelled as we all fell to the ground in shocked awe. The thing was HUGE!!!!! Imagine the biggest thing you can and multiply that by 2...THAT'S not even HALF the size this thing was!

"HA! NOW WHO'S GONNA WIN YOU LOSERS!" Sarxin yelled at us dementedly. "Now! Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Attack! WHOTE LIGHTNING!"

Instantly, Sarxin jumped HIGH into the air and landed o top of the Blue-Eyes' lowered head. Then, the dragonreared back it's head and opened it's mouth wide, revealing 2 large rows of teeth, each the size of...about a 1 storied house! Lastly, in a series of blinding flashes, large quantities of lightning-like energy began to form in it's mouth.

"...oh...crap." I said, frozen in fear. The huge mass of energy was now large, and time was running out. "Um...guys, WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE!!!"

"Oh yeah!" Kimiko said, also snapping out of her trance-like state and reaching into her robes. "We can use this!"

She held up a large, black shroud and covered us with it. Then she instructed us to run and we did.

We got as far as 250 yards before the dragon finally fired...


BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! The entire earth around us erupted violently as we were tossed high into the air.

"Yaaaahhhhh!!!!" I yelled as I was flung from the ground, many small boulders hitting me in random places. I loked down and saw that I was surprisingly a good 100 feet off the ground! The explosion was THAT strong!!! If we didn't do something, we were gonna...die!!!

"Tron!!!!" I heard from behind me. I tried my best to turn around in the air and saw Ally, standing on one of the bigger boulders the dragon had made. "Quick! Use the boulders to stop yourself!!!"

"Oh! Thanx!" I yelled gratefully at the good idea. I quickly used a few seconds to look back at the Temple...or what was LEFT of it! It was now destroyed beyond visible recognition!!! Including the immediate surounding the land. There was a long, deep hole where the Dragon had fired, and it was spewing lava!

But anyway, I looked around for a boulder...but failed to find one! This could be bad... I looked around a little bit more until finally, YANK! I was wrapped around my waist from above by a small blue sash and yanked upwards hardly, landing on the boulder that Ally was on.

"Oww...." I groaned, standing up and rubbing my sides. I turned around to see all of my freinds, including Raimundo who had used the Third Arm Sash, a Sheng-Gong-Wu, to pull me up. "Thanks alot Raimundo!"

"Hey! Be glad I even saved you at all!" He snappily replied.

"Yeah Tron, you were looking pretty helpless out there!" Ally said, chuckling slightly. "But anyway, tha's beside the point! Guys, we need to go back there and get that guy!"

"Yeah! And I think I have the PERFECT idea..." I said, looking at Sarxin to see just what I wanted to see. Sarxin thought that he had killed us and was now flying away on his Blue-eyes White Dragon. "Raimundo! Give me that sash!"

"Huh?!? Why?" Rai asked, confused on my plan.

"Just do this for me!!!" I yelled at him, taking the sash from him. "Thank you. Now, hang on to me! We're gonna hitch a ride on that dragon!!!"

"Wait!" Omi suddenly interrupted. "I just realized something! What happened to Master Fung?!?"

"Oh yeah!!!" Kimiko and Clay both said in unison, also remembering. "We have to go back to check on him!"

" And just HOW will you do that?" I asked.

"Just trust us!" Kimiko answered, grabbing the Shroud of Shadows. "We'll have to parachute down using the Shroud! Come on Raimundo!"

I looked at Raimundo, who was looking pretty hesitant.

"Guys...I...I can't." He finally said, his head sinking. "I wanna stay with Tron and Ally! I seek adventure and they'll be perfect to give it to me! So...I'm sorry."

"Hm...okay Rai." Kimiko said. "It's your choice." She then looked at me. "But you'd better bring him back in one piece Tron! Kay?"

After being slightly taken aback, I gave her a smile and nodded.

"Good! Then in that case, we're off! Good luck!" She said. And with that, the three jumped, parachuting down to the grond below. NOW I could start with my plan.

Luckily, the dragon was flying away in our direction, still not noticing us. So, after he approached us, I used the sash to grab unto his back and pulled myself, along with Rai and Ally unto him.

"Alright! We're here!" I began loudly, the wind blowing through my hair and the dragin hard to stay on with it's high speed and velocity. "Now let's take Sarxin down!!!"

So, the two gave me a nod and we charged up the dragon's back, which was a good 3 miles seeing how close we landed to the head. Our plan of attack started now!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, faaaarrrr away, on a whole other planet...

"Yes my master? You called me?" Sora said, bowing low in front of the figure in front of him. It was tall and covered in many blankets, very weak and only revealed a small portion of its face.

"Yes...Sora..." The figure began, talking with a slow, raspy voice. "I have...called upon you..."

"Good my lord." Sora replied, still bowed low. 'Might I ask what it is you wanted of me?"

Suddenly, Sora heard rushed footsteps behind him, to which he turned around quickly to see another boy, Sora's age, with spikey gray hair and a large object in his hands...no, two objects!

"You called for me my lord?" The boy said, bowing low like Sora , who was now slightly angry. The boy suddenly noticed Sora and added, "My master...what is...HE doing here?"

"...Do not...trouble yourself..." the figure continued, sounding like a father. "I...have called you...both."

Both of the two tensed slightly and looked upwards, awaiting their master's next directions.

"Sora!" The figure yelled. "Seeing as you are new to me...you...still need practice in your...new abilities." Sora listened intently. "That...is why...I have called YOU...Rain..."

Rain dawned an evil smirk, knowing what came next, and looked at Sora, who was still oblivious to what was about to happen.

"Rain...you and Sakazu...you know what to do...bring him to...Nonus Alounme..." the figure said as another girl, also Sora's age, appeared from behind the large throne the figure was on. She had full, white eyes (imagine Hinata's eyes), a long black kimono on, and white hair.

Sora, not knowing what lie in store for him, took a gulp as each of the children took one of his arms and led him down the long hall from which he came...


What happens next time? Here's a sneak peek!

Tron, Raimundo, and Ally confront Sarxin...But will they succeed?
A new face emerges...to save our heroes from certain death!
But who is it?
Find out next time in Kingdom Hearts Chronicles: The Awakening!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on April 28, 2007, 4:00:02 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067........now there r 2 sora's?!?

Tron500 on April 28, 2007, 1:01:57 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Heh...
Who said the other one was Sora?^^

lighttails1067 on April 29, 2007, 8:12:55 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067......i still forgot who i'm dealing with?!?!

Tron500 on April 29, 2007, 9:23:42 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500...please quit that.
I was just making an original character in my story.

lighttails1067 on April 30, 2007, 10:25:05 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067fine.....