Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Attack on Sarxin! A New Face Appears!

The story of how 3 freinds get pulled into an amazing adventure! Trying to find a lost heart! Note: This is only the first in a series of stories! Plz comment if u read!

Chapter 22 - Attack on Sarxin! A New Face Appears!

Chapter 22 - Attack on Sarxin! A New Face Appears!
Previuosly, on Kingdom Hearts Chronicles: The Awakening...

""Alright! We're here!" I began loudly, the wind blowing through my hair and the dragin hard to stay on with it's high speed and velocity. "Now let's take Sarxin down!!!"

So, the two gave me a nod and we charged up the dragon's back, which was a good 3 miles seeing how close we landed to the head. Our plan of attack started now!!!


What happens next? Here we go!

"Urgh..." I groaned, lying on my back as I stared upwards into the dark, black, endless void of space. "Crap that hurts..." I painfully turned my head sideways to see my two freinds, Ally and Raimundo, fighting what seemed to be an ARMY of human soldiers, each carrying very long, very SHARP, crescent shaped pikes as their primary weapons.

"Augh!" Raimundo yelled into the sky in annoyance, using his mastery of Wind based martial arts to fight off the warriors, or..."Moon Envoys" as their master, Sarxin, called them. "I'm sick and tired of fighting these monsters! Hang on Tron! I'm coming!"

"Heh...thanx Raimundo." I said weakly, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me anyway due to the loud sounds of the thunder claps and the many roaring CLINGS! of crashing metal. But, sudenly, from the other side of the Blue-Eyes' back, I heard the voice of my other comrade.

"Tron!" I heard Ally yell as she got through unleashing a HUGE Solar Flare Attack, destroying a couple hundred Moon Envoys. "Wait! I'm comin' too! If you die, I'll kill you!"

I looked towards her in confusion for a moment before finally smiling, realising that was what a compliment was for Ally. But, in the end, I knew it really didn't matter...it was over. I once more moved my head slowly and looked towards my stomach.

There, shining in the faint light of Solar Flares and distant Stars, was an even larger than usual Crescent Pike, made completely out of Iron. Leading downwards, towards its tip, was...blood. It shined even brighter in the starlight as the pike stuck out at an awkward angle from my gut.

"Thanx alot my freinds." I said peacefully as I laid my head back and sighed, feeling a strong surge of exhaustion fall over me. "Thanx for everything..."

...And with that...everything went...black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...Beep...beep...beep...beep..." I heard faintly in the background as life slowly started to fade back into focus. My head and torso both hurt temendously, and I was dizzy. "...beep...beep...beep..."

The noise continued as things slowly got even clearer, slowly revealing a pale brown surface with aging and badly drawn happy faces covering it. Seemed like a roof at first glance.

"Uhh..." I moaned weakly, partly from confusion and partly from the great migrain I had. "Where the...heck am I?"

"Huh?!?" I suddenly heard from somewhere around me. It was still to fuzzy and infocused for me to tell exactly where. "Oh my gosh. I think he's waking up!!!" I tuned my foxy ears into the sound in hopes of finding out what was happening...but to no success.

"He's what?" I also heard from the moving mass of darknes that was my eyesight as things slowly began to get even clearer. It was a girl's voice this time, but I didnt recognize it!

"Tron?Tron?! TRON!! WAKE UP!!!" I then recognzed as Ally's voice. She was shaking me crazily in attempt to wake me up (like that was gonna help), but luckily, my vision was clear enough to see my surroundings.

"Yeah...YEAH ALREADY!" I yelled at my fox-like freind, sitting up in the bed I somehow got into and rubbing my eyes, I could see now. "Ow!"

I looked down at my bare stomach to see a large, dark red blotch. It was underneath a bandage that had been wrapped around my waist and apparentally not working to well!

"Eh?" I said in confusion, wincing in pain as the wound opened again, making the bandage drip with blood all over the white sheets that covered me from the waist down. "Whats with the bandage?"

"BE STILL YOU FOOL!" I suddenly heard roaring from the opposite side of me. I turned my head just as a smallish, yet very hard hand pushed me down by the chest, slamming e back unto the bed.

"OW!" I yelled, from both the wound re-opening and the force of the hand. "HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SLAMMING ME INTO BEDS!?"

"DONT YELL AT ME YOU STUPID BOY!" The lady screamed. I had nevr seen her before, but even through my damaged vision I could see her features clearly. She seemed to be a middle-aged woman with pale, tan skin and a lithe build. She had a smallish face with long, pointy ears and many earrings. Long black hair with pink ends and a red bandana with a weird symbol on it completed her image, the only other noticeable thing being her odd clothing, black jeans with armor covering the rest of her. "NOW LIE DOWN BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF!!!" She continued screaming at me.

"Well then, you didn't have to yell." I said sarcastically as she walked away angrily. I simply pouted, taking a small time to observe my surroundings. I looked around, seeing the old, worn wallpaper that was run and peeling off of the walls. There was one, broken window which took care of the absence of a working light, the one bulb on the ceiling being smashed beyond recognition.

The small, poorly drawn smiley faces that I had seen earlier were still on the ceiling, but also on the walls. A child's doodling I surmised it to be.

But what really surprised me was the sight of my other freind, Raimundo, lying motionless on another bed in the room, beside mines.

"Raimundo?!" I yelled alarmingly, sitting upright once more and ignoring the seerinf pain from my flesh wound. He still showed no response, but lay there on the bed, covered by an identical thin, white, sheet, his garments removed and hung on a small rack at the foot of the bed.

"Didn't she tell you to lie down, you idiot?" I heard Ally say from the other side of the room. I turned towards her, also ignoring her advice to be still and noticed that she was perfectly healthy, the only signs of injury being a few scratches and a cast on her arm.

"Alyssa, what happened to Raimundo!...Better yet, what happened to ME!?" I hurriedly asked her, just realising that I knew nothing of the events preceeding this moment in time.
"Like, why do I have this huge wound? And why is Raimundo lying dead on a bed? And where are we? And-"

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" She interrupted me, a bit annoyed at my barrage of questions. "Well first of all, to calm yuo down, Raimundo isnt dead, okay? He's just resting! He got injured in battle, just like you did...AGAIN."

I looked in another direction, blushing embarrasingly at how many times I had been mortally wounded before in my past. Quite a few times in fact!

"But anyway," she continued, " lemme explain the whole situation to you, seeing as I'm the only one who even remembers. So, it all started like this...

...We were all on the back of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. You know, that huge beast that destroyed the Xiaolin Temple? Well, Sarxin, an Organization L Member, had escaped on it and we were gonna follow him!

So, after haphazardly hitching a ride unto its back, we were forced to scale it as it rushed through the void of space, its slippery scales making it even harder to stay on top of the dragon. Im pretty sure you even slipped a couple of times!

But anyway, eventually, after scaling for about 3 or 4 hours or so minutes and crossing what had to be at least 15 miles of dragon, we finally reached the base of the head, where an unsuspecting (or so we thought) Sarxin was sitting intently. By this time, we had flew into a hazardous region of spac, where lightning, wind, and hail were.

But anyway, seeing how tough he was earlier, we decided to at least make up a plan to fight him this time. It took a while I must admit, but finally, after alot of arguing and talk about...Cheetos (coming of course from you and Raimundo), we finally decided to split up and attack him!

So, Raimundo went to the right side, and I to the left, while you crept up from behind. Then, we slowly crept forward, nearly getting seen by him quite a few times, but luckily made it fairly close to him!

Finally, just as our plan was about to come to completion, me having my bow ready, you with your Keyblade, and Raimundo with some Sheng-Gong-Wuu he kept from the temple...everything went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong!

You see, just as I gave the signal to attack, both you and Raimundo leaped forward at Sarxin at the same time...clumsily crashing into each other mid-air! You idiots!

But anyway, when you collided, you both grunted, alerting Sarxin who immediately turned around in alarm!

"What the hell?" He yelled in surprise, thinking he had left us for dead back at the Xiaolin Temple. "How are you 2 still alive! Augh! Forget it! I know the guys back at HQ are gonna kill me for not following my orders, but I'm not letting you get out of here that easily!!!"

And with that, he brought out that weird watch thing again and slided a weird, glowing white, card through it, yelling "Moon Envoys! Soldiers of the Night! I summon you!"

And suddenly, with a flash of brilliant white light, about 3 human-sized soldiers appeared, each holding a large, crescent-shaped pike and wearing some pretty bulky armor! But before anyone even had a chance to start fighting, Sarxin slashed another card through his watch, called Multiply according to what he was yelling. Thats when things got even worse.

Immediately after Sarxin used the card Multiply, the 3 Moon Envoys in front of us suddenly began...well...multiplying! Frst into 6, then 12, 24, 48, 96, and on and on and on until eventually there were hundreds of the men on the back of the Blue-Eyes' Head, with Sarxin standing in the center of them on a small elevation in Blue-Eyes' skull.

"Now...YOU DIE!" He yelled maniacally, pointing towards us as the Moon Envoys charged at us.

"Oh....my...gosh." Raimundo said fearfully as the men came within meters of us. "we...are...so...toasted."

"Heh. You should see some of the other things me and Ally have had to face before!" You explained to him with the 10 seconds we had left before the soldiers reached us, bringing out your Keyblade as I caught up woth you guys. "This is nothin'! So lets go!"

And with that, we all charged into the crowd, fighting our hearts out to simply survive! You destroying quite a few with your Keyblade, me with my Solar Flares and Light Arrows, and Raimundo with his Wuu and Karate! We were doing all right at first, destroying a good amount of the soldiers while only suffering minor damages until...

...Sarxin started noticing how this wasnt going so well. So, carefull and quietly observing the situation and thinking about his encounter with us at the Temple, he came to the (obviously wrong) conclusion that you were the Group Leader! As if!

But anyway, he thought that if he could take YOU out, destroying me and Raimundo would be child's play! (The jerk!)

So, he swiped one final card, yelling the name of it, Envoy Pike, and immediately getting a large, iron version of the Moon Envoys' pike for his own uses. He then jumped high into the air again, lightning flashing around him, and came down hard! Smashing the pike downwards unto the Blue-Eyes and making a Large, bloody crater on its head.

It shrieked loudly into the night, hurting all of our ears and making its head rumble violently before finally beginning to dive downwards from its flight path! Sarxin had KILLED it!!!

But that wasn't it either! Even though I'm guessing he only did it to display the power he now had, along with killing the dragon, he also destroyed all of the surrounding Moon Envoys in a 150 Yard radius! Which was about 4 or 500 of them in one blow if I'm right!

But getting back to the story, after clearing the area (luckily, Raimundo and I were in another fighting area, but could still perfectly see what was happening.), he set his sights on you.

You were admittedly SCARED OUT OF YOUR WITS TOO! After he single-handedly destroyed both a giant flying beast and 500 warriors with a single stroke, I couldn't really blame you either!

So, seeing this opprotunity, Sarxin swung the huge Pike at you, missing you with the sharp edge but still knocking you hard in the side!

"AAUUGGHH!!" You bellowed as you were hurled far to the side of the dragons head, eventually crashing into a couple of Envoys and coming to a painful halt! From the wound we found later on, we could see that it was a pretty huge bruise that was produced!

And even though that probably would have been enough to take a normal person out, guess what? As it turns out, where he hit you was your left arm, so it kinda cushioned the blow for ya! Unfortunately...it also kinda...um, well, you look."

*By the way, this is back in reality, not Ally's story*

I worriedly looked to my left side to see...NOTHING!!!

"OH MY GOSH! MY ARM! MY AUTO-MAIL ARM! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO IT!" I yelled hysterically as I stared at the scrap metal that was left in place of my once strong metal arm.

"Well, Sarxin kinda destroyed it with that pike of his, but at least your right arm's still in tact!" She said apologetically, trying (unsuccesfully) to comfort me in my time of sorrow. (My poor arm!!!)

"Well anyway," Ally said, getting back to the story as I continued to grieve the loss of my arm. "were was I...


...Oh yeah! Sarxin had just beat the crap out of you, and you were getting up again, ready to fight the guy again!

But Sarxin apparentally wasn't going to have any of that, so after you had just got up and were trying to get steady, he rushed towards you and swiftly...ended the battle."

"What do ya mean 'ended'?" I asked, her ending being a bit vague.

"Well, you see, Sarxin really meant what he said when he told us we were going to die there, so he...impaled you. Just look." She explained slightly uncaringly, pointing to the bandages I had wrapped around my waist.

I looked down at the still painful stain on the wrappings and imagined the horrible wound that was left from Sarxin's pike. Remembering she said "impaled" I quickly tried my best to look at my back, to see an equally red stain on the other side of the bandage.

"Ouch...that sounds bad." I looked ashamedly at the floor, saddened by my easy defeat. I would've thought that my training back at the Temple would have at least made me a little stronger! "Oh well...it doesn't hurt too much."

"Which is WHY you should quit moving around so much!" I heard once more from behind Ally. It was once again the lady who was yelling at me from earlier. This time around though, she didn't seem to be yelling out of anger, but out of caring!

"Uh...yes mam." I answered gradually, still not even knowing who she was.

"Good. Thank you." She replied back sweetly, adjusting me on my bed (much to my distaint) and then moving on to check on Raimundo, who was still showing no visible signs of life.

"Okay Ally. Finish the story."

"Gotcha...


...Okay, so after you got impaled, me and Raimundo were trying our best to get over to you. You know, to help you out and stuff. But it was harder than it sounded.

There were still a couple hundred, maybe even THOUSAND Moon Envoys left to destroy. And seeing as Sarxin had been continuosly spitting them out since the beginning of you guys' fight, it was a growing problem. But luckily for us, seeing as Sarxin had essentially finished with you, he decided that it was about time to leave us. So, he said...

"Well kiddos, I'd love to stay and finsh you brats off, but as you can plainly see...this 2 billion ton taxi is about to fall into OBLIVION! MWAHAHAH! SEE YOU IN HELL!"

And with that, he opened up a portal of Darkness, and disappeared, leaving the three of us to die. For ya see, as it turns out, the Blue-Eyes was headed dead for a Black Hole!

We thought all hope was lost. Sarxin was goe, so we had failed our original mission, ad what did we have to show for it? A half-dead comrade with only one arm...

...an inexperienced boy with dreams of finding adventure...

...and a teenage girl with her true love gone...

It truly seemed as if we were going...to die.

V


V


V


V


V


V


V


V


V


V


V
That is.... until Belle came along..."

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but I wanted to leave ya in suspense!^^
See ya soon!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on June 22, 2007, 6:13:50 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067i won't be here tommrow & through out next week....i'm sorry...but..umm...can you make more chapters while i'm gone....plus who was that lady who said for you to sit down you know the one who told you to sit down....

Tron500 on June 22, 2007, 8:00:42 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500^^
The story's not over yet! You'll find out about HER and Belle next time!
And sure I'll make more chappy's 4 ya! Bye! I'll miss ya!

lighttails1067 on June 22, 2007, 8:42:25 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067-sniff-...thanks dude....i'm gonna miss ya a little[make that alot]><

twinsanity120 on June 22, 2007, 5:02:28 AM

twinsanity120 on
twinsanity120interesting story,i'll be waiting for new chaps...good job!