Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Video Games are stressfull

Pointless stories of Geronimo

Chapter 1 - Video Games are stressfull

Chapter 1 - Video Games are stressfull

Geronimo Jr. was playing a very violent video game and all of a sudden a bunch of gnomes and flowers came up danced around his player and rejoiced "Ding, Dong, the king is dead you killed him very cleanly!" Then they formed a circle and played ring around the rosie! After five hours they played London Bridge is Falling Down with a real bridge! They had to start in the middle of the bridge and make it to the edge of the bridge before it collapses but his player couldn't make it in time so he fell one millameter into the *GASP!!!* two millameter deep water and drowned and in big bold letters it said FAILURE and all of the gnomes and flowers pointing at the failure and they chanted loser! Loser!Loser! Geronimo Jr. smashed the controller on the ground, Took out a flaming arrow shot the T.V. and smashed the gamecube then went to the next room and came back with a flamethrower and set the whole thing on fire. Meanwhile, on the second floor. Geronimo has just woken up. "Man it's hot in here." Then he looked down on the first floor. The whole thing was on fire. "Well, that's normal. I'm going back to bed."

 


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

prettykitty101 on May 19, 2007, 3:04:06 PM

prettykitty101 on
prettykitty101This story is so funny!

Ultimate_Lifeform on October 10, 2006, 7:52:29 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformyes good chapter! I remembered to read the story this time! YYAAAYYYYY!

Mattkur on August 29, 2006, 7:42:19 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurGood chap!