Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE BEGEANING

Its about 5 girls who end up in there favorite anime show its mainely about a girl named Emma and her quest to find her friends and get home. But part of her wants to stay with Trunks wich is who she is falling in love with.^__^

Chapter 1 - THE BEGEANING

Chapter 1 - THE BEGEANING
THE PORTAL TO ANIME WORLD
BY TRUNKS_LOVER CHAPTER 1
THE BEGEANING

This is a story about 5 girls who go to different worlds. It is mainly about a girl and her developing relationship with Trunks. You will read about the other girls’ adventures at a different time in the story. So I hope you read and like the story about love, humor ,and action. Enjoy.


Emma waited anxiously at the airport for her friend Rhian to get of the plane from Britton. Rhian was staying with Emma over the summer. When Rhian got off the plane she knew what Emma looked like so she greeted her with a nice to see ya hug. So after the hug Emma and her parents grabbed Rhian’s luggage and headed home. Latter that week Emma’s friend Alison called to see if Emma and Rhian wanted to come over and swim. Rhian and Emma graciously excepted and went over to Alison’s house. When they got there Rhian met Allison, her cousin Kim and Nicole( Emma’s best friends.) They all became fast friends. Later while swimming Emma noticed a bright light coming from behind Alison’s shed. Emma told her friends and they all got out of the pool to investigate. Once they turned the corner they decided to see if they could go thru the glowing light. So Emma grasped Alison’s hand she grasped Nicole’s and so on. But suddenly the light sucked in Emma and her 4 comrades. Once they went thru the light they ended up in a room of doors. Each door had a symbol on it. Then the doors opened and it sucked in a different girl so the 5 friends were separated. For Kim went thru the door with a basket, Nicole went thru a door with a bay blade, Alison went thru a door with a sword and Emma and Rhian went thru a door with flames. So the 5 girls were separated into worlds different than their own. Now their adventures begin.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trunks_Lover on July 7, 2004, 4:54:52 AM

Trunks_Lover on
Trunks_Loverhu caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

orange_head on July 6, 2004, 9:34:05 AM

orange_head on
orange_headYey!!!!! Love the book! Yey Yey Yey Yey! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *throws you giant hunks of cake*

sally_the_ragdoll on June 30, 2004, 3:20:18 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollwonderful so far! must...read...MORE!! MWAHAHAHHAHA ::bites arm and runs away screaming::

Trunks_Lover on June 29, 2004, 10:38:15 AM

Trunks_Lover on
Trunks_Loveryay cupcakey substance

Crazedyingyang on June 29, 2004, 4:12:11 AM

Crazedyingyang on
CrazedyingyangWow Emma! I like. I just hope you stick the rest on. *I hand you lots of cupcakes*

SailorMars on June 25, 2004, 10:19:51 PM

SailorMars on
SailorMarsOOooo this is going to be good, please continue!!

GothicDancer on June 25, 2004, 6:49:14 AM

GothicDancer on
GothicDancerThis ought to be REALLY good. Is it gonna have all sorts of forms of anime with all the different kinds we all like? Neat! And it's gonna have Trunks in it, so it HAS to be good!! :)