Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - WHARE AM I?

Its about 5 girls who end up in there favorite anime show its mainely about a girl named Emma and her quest to find her friends and get home. But part of her wants to stay with Trunks wich is who she is falling in love with.^__^

Chapter 2 - WHARE AM I?

Chapter 2 - WHARE AM I?
THE PORTAL TO ANIME WORLD
BY TRUNKS_LOVER CHAPTER 2
WHARE AM I?


Once the girls went thru the doors they were no longer conscious. Where would they go? What would they see? Your about to find out.
Emma slowly cracked open her tiered, heavy eyes. She looked around and noticed she was in a bed in a strange unfamiliar room. She slowly got up and stumbled her way to a mirror in the corner of the room. But when she looked in it she was surprised to see she was animated. Not like Disney but like Japanese animation. She had on a black shirt with fish net sleeves that said I have an attitude and I know how to use it. She also had on black jeans with a chain belt and black heelless boots. Then she heard the door open and in came a boy with medium purple hair and eyes blue like the ocean. “oh I see your up. That’s good I found you unconscious in the woods” the boy said with a smile. “the woods” Emma managed to get out still in surprise. “Yha by the way I’m Trunks” the boy said.
“Trunks!” Emma though to her self. “Oh my apologies my name is Emma.” Emma said. “Emma wow that’s weird that’s my favorite characters name from The Kung-Fu Kitties and you look just like her. It’s a show we get hear from America you must be from America.” Trunks said. (for those of you who don’t know kung-fu kitties is a comic my friend is making with us as crime fighters in it) “That’s weird your Trunks Brief aren’t you?” asked Emma. “Yes how did you know that?” Trunks asked surprised Emma knew him. “You are a character from Dragon Ball Z it’s a show in my world the best show in the world I might add.” Emma said ecstatic that she’s talking to Trunks. “What do you mean your world?” Trunks asked with a confused look on his face. “I mean I’m animated hear but not where I come from. There must be more than one world. I must be the girl from the kung-fu kitties show my life must be a show to you in your world and you are a character from dragon ball z in my world.” Emma said trying to catch her breath after getting to over excited and blabbing everything out in one breath. “I’m in anime world.”

END OF CHAPTER 2

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sally_the_ragdoll on June 30, 2004, 3:21:15 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollinteresting...i luv trunks he's so hott....but he's yours i swear!!!

RJ on June 28, 2004, 5:51:22 AM

RJ on
RJYEY!!!! Trunks and emma!!! ^---^ cool characters!!