Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - HOW DO I GET HOME?

Its about 5 girls who end up in there favorite anime show its mainely about a girl named Emma and her quest to find her friends and get home. But part of her wants to stay with Trunks wich is who she is falling in love with.^__^

Chapter 3 - HOW DO I GET HOME?

Chapter 3 - HOW DO I GET HOME?
THE PORTAL TO ANIME WORLD
BY TRUNKS_LOVER CHAPTER 3
HOW DO I GET HOME?

“Wow your in a different world that must be kinda scary.” Trunks said with compassion. “Not really. By the way where am I?” asked Emma still kinda confused. “My house in West City.” said Trunks. “Trunks is the girl you brought home awake yet?” whispered a woman from outside the cracked door. Then walked in a beautiful woman with blue hair and eyes blue like ice. Emma knew it could only be one person Bulma. “Yes mom this is Emma.“ Trunks said. “Oh hi Emma I’m Bulma. I hope you feel better.” Bulma said with a big smile on her face. Emma smiled back and said “Yes mam thank you very much.” Bulma let out a happy little giggle and turned to Trunks “Well ill leave you two alone so you can get to know each other better.” Bulma said while winking at Trunks and walking out the door. “s….sory about my mom he he.” Trunks said blushing. “It’s ok I don’t mind.” Emma said also blushing. Bulma was outside quietly giggling to herself for she knew her son well and she knew he found Emma attractive and she knew Emma felt the same way. Bulma turned and saw Vegeta walking down the hall with that time to train Trunks look on his face. So Bulma stopped him and took him to the side to explain why there is a strange girl in the house. Surprisingly Vegeta shook his head to show he understands. And him and Bulma walk back down the hall together.
“Um Trunks I thank you for all you’ve done for me but I must find my friends and go back to my world.” Emma said really not wanting to leave Trunks. “Oh….well ill help you find your friends and find your way back home.” Trunks said also not wanting Emma to leave. “Oh I couldn’t ask you to do that after all you’ve done for me already.” Emma said wanting to stay with Trunks without imposing on him. “No I want to it would be my pleasure.” Trunks said while gazing into Emma’s beautiful hazel eyes. “Oh well thank you.” Emma said entranced into Trunks deep voice.
“Why do I feel this way? I only know her from the show kung-fu kitties I mean that’s where I first saw her I’ve liked her scene I first seen the show. Is it wrong to want her to stay?” Trunks thought to himself still gazing into Emma’s eyes.
“ahum um where shall we start?” Emma asked not wanting to stop the moment,.
“Well lets get some help from Goten.” Trunks said. “Ya Goten …… this is gonna be a long day.”
END OF CHAPTER 3

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sally_the_ragdoll on June 30, 2004, 3:22:04 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollyey bulma! yey emma! yey irony! XDDDDD