Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A NEW WORLD!

Its about 5 girls who end up in there favorite anime show its mainely about a girl named Emma and her quest to find her friends and get home. But part of her wants to stay with Trunks wich is who she is falling in love with.^__^

Chapter 6 - A NEW WORLD!

Chapter 6 - A NEW WORLD!
THE PORTAL TO ANIME WORLD
BY TRUNKS_LOVER CHAPTER.6
A NEW WORLD!

Thru the portal the group went. The portal alone was like another dimension. The light at the end of the portal got brighter and brighter until you could see the trees on the other side. Finally the portal came to an end and the group were in a new world. “look lord sesshomaru people.” said a little girl with a side pony tail and a little pink dress. “hmmmmmmm….. Stay here Rin ill be right back.” said a man with long silver hair and a tail that wraps around him like a sash.
“whom are you and what is your business here?” asked the man harshly. “we are here to find our friends and find our way home.” said Emma knowing that it is sesshomaru and holding herself back from hugging him and calling his tail pookie. “well I see but you did not answer me on who you are.” said the man in a very irritated way. “Geese don’t bust a vein dude I’m Emma , this is ,Trunks Rhian ,Gohan, and Goten.” Emma said also irritated. (she has a short temper.^__^) “Don’t talk to lord sesshomaru like that you retch.” said a strange ,ugly ,frog like thing. (I hate jaken and I cant spell his name.) “why you little.. Wait till I get my hands on you.” Trunks said defending Emma. “im not afraid of you little boy so why don’t you and your $30 haircut go back home to mommy.” said the thing. “look you creature from the black lagoon.” “Trunks its ok.” Emma said interrupting Trunks. “jaken shut up and go sit in you corner. Its so hard to find good evil heanch men these days.” said the man “by the way im sesshomaru.” he said. “hahahahaha I got your head band thingy.” came a voice from over the hill. “that sounds like Alison.” said Emma. Suddenly Alison ran up the hill they were on she was running from Koga for she had stolen his head band. “ali” said Emma. “hi Emma” Alison yelled back. “oh can I help?” asked Emma. “with what?” Ali asked. “with this.” Emma grabbed koga’s hair tie and started laughing. “mwahahahahaha you look like a girl.” Emma said for koga has long hair and Emma taking out his hair tie made it fall down. “oh by the way inuyasha is coming.” Ali said when she just noticed Sesshomaru. “my brother is coming?” Sesshomaru asked gritting his teeth. “uh oh said Emma HIT THE DECK.” she yelled knowing the relation ship between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Mean while Goten was being chased by a squirrel and ran into a tree. “Aww Goten you scared that poor squirrel.” Emma said.




END OF CHAPTER 6

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RJ on July 7, 2004, 1:22:46 AM

RJ on
RJhehehehe!! pookie!!!!! hehehaha!!! ^------^ *falls off chair laughing*

Crazedyingyang on July 3, 2004, 2:00:05 AM

Crazedyingyang on
CrazedyingyangWow Emma Just wow! Can Trunks please kill toad maun.(Jaken) I would love that. Anyway very very good.

GothicDancer on July 2, 2004, 7:22:43 AM

GothicDancer on
GothicDancerIT'S THE WORLD OF INU-YASHA!!!! That's another one of my most favoritest animes in the whole wide world. Hey, I should include that in my "Battle of the Rabid Fangirls" sequel. Now if only I could find an Inu-Yasha fangirl...

Oh yeah...getting off-topic. HAHA!! Please continue! The story is soooo cute!!

coca-cola on July 2, 2004, 6:11:04 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colahahahahhahaahahahhaahahaha if i saw lord Jaken i'd kill him i hate him he's so Aonnying(sp?) *get's bat*....*hit's Jaken in head over n' over*

RJ on July 2, 2004, 4:30:25 AM

RJ on
RJcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!! more!!!!