Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Piccolo- evil once again

Uh oh, Piccolo is mad and bad and because of that trunks is sad!

Chapter 1 - Piccolo- evil once again

Chapter 1 - Piccolo- evil once again

Piccolo- Evil once again
By trunkssuperfan

One lazy day, Trunks is hanging out at Capsule Corp. All is calm as the lavender haired teen begins to work on an upgraded model of the Hope time machine. "This newer version should take less time to re-charge", thinks Trunks to himself. Just then, Goku frantically runs into the Capsule Corp. complex, looking for any of the other Z-Warriors. "Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan... uh, Oolong...Thank god you guys are here! I think a new enemy has arrived!'' shouts Goku. " Huh!?", yells Trunks and the others. "Kakarott, how did you conclude this?'' asks Vegeta with a frown. "I just sensed a huge Ki south of the East Capital. I think it could be a new evil force. A new, strong enemy sounds fun to check out, so maybe I could bring some of you along with me. Would any of you want to go see what this force is?'' As Goku is telling the gang what is happening, Trunks thinks to himself that he would like to help, but then, fighting new enemies is something that is father would enjoy more. The fate of the world could be at stake, so taking part in the investigation could be important. On the other hand, that time machine really needs to be worked on if any progress in time travel is to be made...Ah well, it can wait! The world might need saving! "Goku-san, if you please, I would like to take part in this mission.'' says Trunks. "Ok. What about the rest of you?'' All others present agree to go along with the mission. "Alright then, I'll go see if I can contact the others. The rest of you, split up into teams. Trunks, please pick someone to work with", says Goku as he runs off to seek additional help. ``Yes, Goku-san." Trunks eyes the people in the room and tries to figure out who to pair up with. "Father, I think we should pair up", Trunks says quietly. "Heh....what makes you think I want to go with YOU, brat. I work alone.'' huffs Vegeta. "I could care less what you do; I just want to see this new force." "Father, we both know each other's strengths and weakness, so us pairing up would be the smart thing to do. However, I don't want you to feel forced to go with me. You can go alone if you want.'' offers Trunks. "Hmph'' scoffs Vegeta. "Well, boy, at least you're smart enough to know what I really want. Now go away." Vegeta then turns around and heads out of Capsule Corp. to face the potential threat by himself. "That's ok", Trunks thinks to himself. "I knew he wouldn't let me 'interfere' with him....his pride wouldn't allow that. I'm capable of handling this on my own, too." Trunks exits Capsule Corp. to go think of a plan. "Ok, I think the best thing to do is get this over and done with. I'll fly over to the powerful Ki and tackle the issue head on". With a quick power up, Trunks speeds over to where the Ki is. When he gets here, he sees Vegeta fighting with what appears to be the source of the Ki! It is Piccolo, who has acquired a lot of power! "Piccolo, what the....what is the meaning of this?! YOU'RE the powerful mystery Ki? What's going on here?'' questions Trunks. "Fool....I want to prove to you idiots that with my new power, I'M the strongest in the universe!'' says a very different Piccolo. "But....how did you get this powerful!?'' Trunks asks. "You see, I'm so strong because of non-stop training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber! I want to show all you saps that I'm still the Demon King Piccolo, and I'll fight all of you to prove it!", Piccolo yells. "No, Piccolo-san, this is a useless fight! There's no need to prove yourself by hurting us, your friends!'' Trunks pleads. "I HAVE NO FREINDS! Shut up and fight!'' Piccolo screams as he begins to fight both Trunks and Vegeta.
Trunks and Vegeta now have no choice but to fight together to try to calm Piccolo down. Piccolo hurls a ton of power blasts at the two, which they easily out maneuver. As they avoid the attack, Piccolo sneaks up behind them and hits them while they are distracted. Trunks and Vegeta cry out in pain, but they aren't so easily beaten. "Heh, it looks like I'll have to get serious.'' Piccolo says. Just then, he begins powering up like crazy. "Get ready, boy.'' warns Vegeta. Trunks nods in agreement. When Piccolo finishes powering up, he aims his attack right at Vegeta. "No!'' shouts Trunks. "This is nothing", remarks Vegeta. Trunks thinks to himself, "Father is getting to cocky again....that attack Piccolo is getting ready for is more powerful than father realizes! I have to get in the way of the attack so he won't get hurt! But if I do....I'm going to end up fried! What do I do!?'' With an evil laugh, Piccolo unleashes his furious Ki attack. Now is the time for Trunks to act. Trunks concludes that Vegeta is strong enough to handle the attack. Unfortunately, he was dead wrong. Piccolo's Ki blast slams Vegeta, and for some reason, he is unable to block it. "What...is this!'' questions Vegeta. "You fool! I told you, I am now the strongest in the universe and no one can stop me!'' Piccolo gloats. Right then, Piccolo delivers the death blow by flying up to him and launching a Ki blast right against Vegeta's head. That finishes up the mighty Saiyan instantly. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!! DAD!'' Trunks yells in horror. Trunks can't believe his eyes. Vegeta....defeated by...Piccolo. No, that can't be! But it is. Trunks knows he has just enough power to maybe take out Piccolo, or he can escape while he has the chance so he can tell the Z-Gang what happened to Vegeta. What should he do? ``GRRRRRRRRRRR…..'' growls the Saiyajin. That's it. Enough is enough. Trunks decides to end it all and finish off Piccolo. They may have been friends once, but killing Vegeta is unforgivable! Trunks clenches his fist and rams towards Piccolo, who easily avoids Trunks' attack. Startled, Trunks is left wide open, which gives Piccolo the opportunity to strike Trunks. With a swift blow to the head, Trunks is completely knocked unconscious. He quickly plummets to the ground, where he falls into a river with the intensity of a Mack truck. Yet Trunks still holds on. He immediately draws his sword, turns Super Saiyajin, and slices the evil Piccolo in half. With the source of Ki defeated, trunks flies to Capsule Corp to tell all the Z warriors what happened to Piccolo and Vegeta. Suddenly, Krillen, Tien, and Yamcha burst in the door, having collected all 7 dragon balls. ``Goku-san…'' says Trunks. ``Do you know what this means?'' ``Yeah,'' says Goku. ``Free food!!'' ``You cold tell he obviously doesn't know.'' Says Gohan flatly. ``I know what it means.'' says Bulma. She summons the eternal dragon and wishes Vegeta back to life. Then they all live happily ever after until the androids are created.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment