Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the 'advice' column

so, basically, one day, Marik the 'genius', decided to host an advice column! so here it is, ready to read! Readers may post their own questions and have 'Marik' answer them

Chapter 1 - the 'advice' column

Chapter 1 - the 'advice' column
Mariks Online Advice Column, Hororscope Included!

Readers may post questions or problems on Mariks Advice Column if they wish.

Rules- Does not have to be a real problem because, more than likely, the advice wont help you in any way. Please include your Zodiac sign so that Marik can give you your hororscope for the day that he decides to write back. Thank you!





Dear Marik
Ive got an annoying 13 year old brother who keeps stealing my chips and soda& and just about everything I own. What should I do? Scorpio
Hopeless Case, age 18

Hopeless Case-
Your pen-name suits you. You are a hopeless case. I mean, dude! Youre, like, 5 years older! Go dump him in a trash can on trash day and watch results. Your hororscope: Beware of Virgos and Gemini. More than likely they will force feed you moldy pudding or deep-fried sardines. Avoid all Aquarius: recently, theyve been on an evil rampage against Scorpios and you will probably end up with your head in a toilet.
Marik

Dear Marik,
A lot of kids at school pick on me cuz Im all short and stuff. It really bugs me. Gemini
Little Duelist

Little Duelist-
Stilts are the answer to all your problems. As for your hororscope, you will find friendship with Aquarius, but I predict that two members of the same family wont like you very much, though one of them will. Avoid tall brunet Scorpios and slightly shorter green haired Libras. You will not have much luck with blonde Capricorns and albino Virgos of whom both of them are probably not who they seem. You will probably still get teased at school and when you wake up tomorrow, you will have Silly String all over your room and you.
Marik

Try to guess which Yu-Gi-Oh characters I used! Guess correctly and Marik will give you a hug or he will bake you a cookie or something in a pink frilly apron! Your choice!
Marik- I do not remember agreeing to that part&
Me- Do it or Ill break the Millennium Rod!
Marik- NOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rugrat247 on January 19, 2009, 6:23:31 AM

rugrat247 on
rugrat247Is the first one Seto and the second is Yugi?

zeldafan92 on May 12, 2007, 11:45:00 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92okay, i'm lost on the first one but i know the second one is yugi. Am i right ^^ if so, can i at least have half a cookie *begs* Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!