Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Return of Noah

The sequel to my other mokuba diary story! to understand completely, you should read my other one first.

Chapter 1 - The Return of Noah

Chapter 1 - The Return of Noah
this is the sequel to A Sneak Peek Inside Mokubas Diary
I dont own Yu-Gi-Oh, Joey Tomatoes, or just about anything else in this story


Entry one
Wednesday

Dear Diary,
Oh my goodness gracious! Guess what happened today! Well since youre just a stupid piece of paper and are incapable of guessing, Ill tell you. Heres what happened today! I was just sitting in bed, trying to fix our Game of Life board (remember how Seto broke it?) when suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I went to go get it and guess who I saw? Noah! I thought he was dead& Anyway, he told me how hed survived and all this stuff that I wasnt paying attention to and asked to come inside. So I let him in. Then Seto came and things got all not nice. First they just kind of stared at each other and then they started talking, then yelling, then they taught the neighbors a couple of new words.
I cant wait till tomorrow!
Love,
Mokuba

Entry 2
Thursday

Dear Diary,
Today, Noah and Seto apologized to me and took me to brunch at my favorite Italian restaurant, Joey Tomatoes! For some reason, Seto doesnt like that place very much& I wonder why& Anyway, Joey showed up again, and asked if Seto was dating Serenity (again) and they got into another fight. While they were fighting, me and Noah talked about stuff. I told him how Seto said Id killed my Fishy, and Noah said hed get me a new one! Yay! Then he told me that it wasnt safe to feed fish spaghetti. I wont never do that again.
Love,
Mokuba

Entry 3
Friday

Dear Diary,
I get the feeling that Seto doesnt have very many friends. Today, him and Noah got into another fight. Then Joey showed up, and he got into another fight. Then Yugi and Tristan and Tea showed up, and Tristan helped Joey beat up Seto, while me and Yugi just kinda watched whiled Tea gave another one of her boring friendship speeches. Then they all left and Seto went inside to watch TV while I drew some drawings. Then Noah came back and they taught the neighbors some more new words. I didnt know that flaznaming and guffinsnuff were real words. Huh.
Love,
Mokuba


Entry 4
Saturday

Dear Diary,
It gets real annoying when Noah and Seto call me Mokie all the time. I think theyre trying to get me to like one of them better than the other& I think that what we all need is some family togetherness time. Ill tell them my plans tomorrow.
Love,
Mokuba


Entry 5
Sunday

Dear Diary,
I told them my plan to go to the beach all together and stuff. Noah thought that that was a great idea, and Seto agreed, but then they kinda glared at each other. Any way, we leave tomorrow.
Love,
Mokuba

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HanyoGrowlithe on January 27, 2008, 10:52:29 AM

HanyoGrowlithe on
HanyoGrowlitheLOL!!! Please write more, and read my story! It's (sorta) about Kaiba, and Noa's (that the way I spell Noah Kaiba's name) in it!

Mokiesocute on February 7, 2007, 8:21:59 AM

Mokiesocute on
MokiesocuteHAHA! AGAIN! MORE!MORE!