Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Begining

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 2 - The Begining

Chapter 2 - The Begining

          We all Know the story about the Sailor Scouts who saved the universe numerous Times.We all know how their story started out With queen Barrlel trying to take over the universe and Queen Serenity  Sent everyone to earth to be reincartnated.Well this is a  story about Those who were reincarnated outside the solor system on a planet called  "Nikko".Nikko was a home to a advanced human species. Everyone on this planet had the powers of the sailor scouts but doubled!Well our hero's had no powers at all and they were bullied and didnt fit in at all.But because everyone execpt  our heros had power citizens started using there powers for evil and their civilazation ended up  in a devistateing result. the planets energy was draned by the Nega creeps known as Queen Parrel(yes there is a relation to Queen  barrel). she drained  All the planets enerygy  but our heros had low energy levels and were abel to excape to our solor system into a beam of light summond by mercery severl years ago when she had summoned a portal to save her fellow sailor scouts when they had been traped in the nega verse where they were keep the buses that they had been draining the people that rode thems energy. Years pass and some devasting events happen.Crstel tokyo has risen and Rini Our little(age 12) Princess has been sent to the past multible times now,and Queen Serenity has a talk with another future hero of ours Leo how is about 13 but still hasn't discoverd the wonders of puperty.

Queen Serenity: Hello Leo how has your day been?

Leo:O.K  You?

Queen Serenity:Listen Leo how would you like to visit Rini in the past? im sure it would meen alot to her?

Leo:Sure!!!!

Queen Serenity:Thats great your mother and I think its best that you go and while your there....

Leo: I dont like the way this is going....

Queen Serenity:You could do a few things aswell as grow up there and have mounthly vistits like Rini.

Leo: What!!!!! Your sending me away!

Queen Serenity: Listen we think its best. And look at the up side you get to see Rini, Fix a lil Problem with the past and grow up.Be ready in an half an hour.

Leo:O.k......

Queen Serenity:Ohh and i almost forgot here let me tell you what your going to be fixing while your there.*whisperes* OK this is what you gota do....... *%&$#@$* You got it?

Leo:Yeah...

Queen Serenity:Get packing...

Leo: I Hate this.....

Leo packs and meets his Family Out in front of the castel.

Pluto:O.K just  Say Moon crystel key.We Love You.

Family and All:Bye! Miss you!

Leo: MOON CRYSTEL KEY!

Leo Is lifted into the air by a bright yellow light. He is sent to the past serverl days after his brothers arrive on earth.The boys had already  became allies with the sailor scouts when Leo arrived at Rei's temple.

Leo: Hello........Is Rini here?

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rlkitten on February 15, 2007, 1:52:46 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittennice /\_/\ Queen Serenity

SailorSilverMoon on February 11, 2007, 11:03:53 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonReally nice!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 11, 2007, 3:33:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskhehehehe

SkyGirl on February 11, 2007, 3:24:40 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlwow cool this is very good so far i'll send it 2 fave. stories. ^-^

MidNightWander on February 11, 2007, 1:09:14 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderAWESOME!!!!!!!!! can't wait fo next chapter ^_^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 10, 2007, 12:09:30 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskplz read its short!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 10, 2007, 12:04:21 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYeah!!