Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tuxedo Mini Mask Saves The Day!!

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 3 - Tuxedo Mini Mask Saves The Day!!

Chapter 3 - Tuxedo Mini Mask Saves The Day!!

Leo: Hello.......Is Rini there?

Rini: Leo!!!*she jumps up swings her arms around his neck and gives him a life threatening hug*

Leo: Rini.....I missed you too...but..i can hardly breath.*she lets go and looks into his eyes*Its been a while hasn't it.

 They stare into each others eyes and Rini moves closer as does Leo.

Leo: *Whispering* I bet you 5 dollors i can kiss you without touching your lips.*he leans in and as he does, all the girls and Darian get closer to them. Leo gentely kisses Rini  on the lips.

Leo:Worth every penny.*pulls out a five dollar bill and puts it in the back pocket of her jeens, he leans in for another kiss as Serina and Darian get closer and closer until  their nose's were almost in the middle of Rini and Leo.

Rini: Every one is starring at us...

Leo: Really?Because the only people I see here are you and me..*leans in and finnally notices Serena and Darian in between them..*

Serena:What cha doin...he he he he

Rini:Serena!!!!! Darian!!!!!

Leo:Ha ha ha ha...ha ha...*embarassed* I think its about time for me to leave before this gets any more occword...*dashes away to outside the temple*

Rini:Serena*grinds teeth*

Serena:Who was that Rini..... he seems..huh nice.

Darian: I think I would feel better if you would tell me when you have a boy friend*thinks in mind*so I can spy on you and make sure he doesnt hurt you aswell as embarras you in the process.*

Serena:Rini's got a Boy friend  Rini's gots a boy friend!!

Rini:Serena!!!! he isn't my Boyfriend!!!!*I only wish*

Serena:Ohhh I get it. He is your friend Thats a boy......

Rini:Serena!!!!!!!!

Serena's communicator goes off *beep beep* 

Luna on communicator:Serena we've got a problem Outside the temple.

Serena:What were you doing outside the temple..hehehehe

Luna:Well me and Artimis were huh... Thats not important just get out here fast.

Serena:Right! huh.. what now?

Luna: just transform and get your big moon faced butt out here!

Serena:eeekk!! Moon Crystel Power!!!

All the girls and Darian tranformed! and ran out of the temple.

Sailor Moon: I dont see anything....

Luna:See what?

Sailor Moon:The thing you called us out here for....

Luna:I didnt call you out here why would i do that when me and artimis are huh...well you get the picture!

Sailor Moon:But we...

All of a sudden a teaira shot from out of the shadows of the temple and extended arround the sailor scouts and trapped them.

Voice:Hello sailor scouts, I have gathered you here so i could gather your energy and give it to Queen Parrel so i could be her assistant in evil.HA HA HA

Sailor Moon:Someones a little high tonight...Queen Barrel is dead!

Voice:NOOO Queen Parrel!! Her sister. and Queen Barrel wont be dead for long!We plan to collect enough energy to resoect her in a new more powerful form...HAHAHAHA!!

Sailor Moon:Ohh great.... more work for me!

Sailor Scouts: For you!!!

Meen while Leo is hiding behind a bush

Leo:I'v got to save them! SUN CRYSTEL POWER!!!!

 Leo transforms, he takes his sun crystel and holds it out infront of him as it sends off a Brilliant light and and crystel sprouts  wings and flys arround Leo as he transforms into a Golden Tuxedo and at the the end of his transformation the crystel flys  into his hands and he puts it on as his mask.

Tuxedo Mini Mask: STAR BOLTS!!!!*bolts shoot out of his hands at the tearia that binds the sailor scouts together and breaks it!!I AM Tuxedo Mini Mask!!! the Guardian of The sun and the rest of the solor system! Mini Moon eclipse!

Mini Moon: Right!!

Tuxedo Mini Mask & Mini Moon: Eclipse power!!!!!

 Tuxedo Mini Mask takes off his mask as Mini Moon pulls out a wand with a moon on it.Tuxedo Mini Mask gets behind Mini Moon with his Mask as she held up her Wand The mask and wand linked together as they both held it and said "Eclipse Power!!!" The Voice was destroyed and Mini Moon  and Tuxedo Mini Mask stared into each others eyes as everyone powerd down.

Leo:Hi....*gets closer to Rini* 

Rini:Hi...*gets closer to Leo*

Once again everyone stares at them

Amy:This again

Rei: Its soooo romantic

Leda: He reminds me of My old BoyFriend

Mena: Who doesn't?

Rei Leigh: Yeah seriously...

Rini *breaking out of daze*: Rei Leigh!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 17, 2007, 12:38:43 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderSWEET! I make a surprise visit! Oh sorry i havnt been on latly. I got grounded again^^' dont ask.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 11, 2007, 4:46:27 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskis'nt it romantic!!!!awww

SkyGirl on February 11, 2007, 3:32:29 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlha cool can't wait for the rest
its really good. i like the real Tuxedo Mask.
I am Sailor Earth weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee