Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Valetines Day

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 5 - Valetines Day

Chapter 5 - Valetines Day

    Its a lovely day at the temple when all of a sudden....

Serena: No I don't want to go Paris for Valentines day!!!!!! You freaken HORN DOG OF A BOY FRIEND!!!!!!

Darian: Well i would'nt want to go with a MEAT BALL HEAD LIKE YOU anyday!!!!Here Hika

Hika: YEAH!!!

Rei Leigh: Why would I want a 24karot diamond neclas and chocolate?!!!!? HUH?!?

Pallydon: WHO EVER SAID I WAS GONA GIVE EM TO YOU!!!??!! Here Hika!!!

Hika: Yeah!!*opens up box full of chocolate and starts chowing down*

Leo: *Stares into Rini's eyes and she stares back into his*STOP STARRING AT ME!!

Rini:STOP STARRING AT ME!!

Leo & Rini: Fine then ill stare at Hika!!

Hika: Uhhh.................

Serena,Pallydon,Darian,Rei Leigh,Leo & Rini:We areTHROUGH!!!!!

Mena: Uhh....Whats going on here?

Hika: Well all of a sudden they started giving me free stuff!! :)   As well as breaking up and being all mad at each other but still look free chocolate!

Mena: What!?!  They broke up???? First of all give them their stuff back *Hika frowns and starts crying* fine you can keep the chocolate.......... but give everything else back.And Second of all were is everyone else?

Hika: Looking for Valentine dates....I just decided to stay here and chow down all day until I my fairy god mother comes and gives me a guy

Mena: O.k then its up to us to Fix this as LOVE SCOUTS!....

Hika: No can do...I'm still waiting for my Fairy God Mother to come

Mena: Fine then I'm a LOVE SCOUT!

Mena: SO......Why did you break up again???

Serena,Pallydon,Darian,Rei Leigh,Leo & Rini: GRRRRR!!!

Mena: Eeek!!!*Mena dashes off*

Mena: Hey Luna! What up!

Luna: We'v got real trouble down town you better hurry! Get the other!

Mena:*Remembering what happened last time she tried to get their attention*Uhhh.....Funny story accurly.....Ummm they are unavailabel right now...uhhh

Luna:Then I guess You'd better hurry!

Mena: Right!Venus Planet Power!

She transforms and heads down town with Luna.

Sailor V: What Luna? I dont see anything..

Luna: Look up!

 A giant energy sphere Hoverd above the city, absorbing Positve Love energy and letting out Negitive Energy!

Sailor V: So thats why the others were acting so strange.So i guess all I gota do is destory this thing thing to get everyone back to normal?

Luna: NO!! I sence a good but strange force inside that thing! You'll have to take it out first!

Sailor V: Got it! Venus Love Chain!!*The chain of gold and love struck the energy Sphere and pulled out a girl! Venus Tried to CAtch her but..*

Mark: I thought you might need a little help.*Mark Jumped up and caught her first*

Sailor V: Thanks*thinks* Dreamy boy alert!!!

Mark: Here you better get her to the temple and fast......Bye

Sailor V: Bye.....*They stare into each others eyes*

Sailor V: I guess its about time i destory this stupid sphere! LOVE AND BEUTYSHOCK!!

Sailor V: That should take care of it!*she powered down and carried the girl away with her to the temple*

Luna: Shouldn't you find out who did this...

Mina: No Time Gots to go day dream about my valentine.....

 Mina Arrives back at the temple with the girl in both arms and sets her down on the couch right next to Leo and Rini were laying asleep just like Serena and Darian were in the rocking chair.

Mina: Well we might as well see who you are.*she goes through girls purse and finds a School ID* Hmmmm Torri....

Mina: Happy Valetines Day to all and to all a loving night!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on February 11, 2007, 11:11:51 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonCute!!