Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Slumber Party

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 6 - Slumber Party

Chapter 6 - Slumber Party

  The sunset was Lovely with swirling purple and blue colors and FireFlys had just started fluttering about as Leo and Rini were on their first actual date, "DATE" when Leo had said the most cornyest line in the dictionary of cornyest lines!They were sitting down watching the sceenory.

First Rini Said: Is'nt the sun set Pretty?

Leo: Not as pretty as you....*thinks in head* AWWW MAN!!!! that was the cornyest line ever, and on our first actual date "date" aww man i would'nt be surprised if she dumped me right now.....*

Rini:*thinks*He just went from hotdog to corn dog in 2 seconds of a line...*Thank you.....

Leo: Soooo Rini how have you been doing sence you left the future? I meen I'v been meening to ask but I'v been to buisy starring into your eyes.....

Rini: It's been great, Serena is a meat ball head and well....

Leo: What...?

Rini: Its just.....I didn't meen it!

Leo:*thinks*why did she have to bring this up* Shhhhh.......*puts is finger on her lips....a tear roles down her cheek* No no no...its ok.....its ok shhh shhh...........just Don't bring that up.....please..*kissed her on the lips and wipes off her tears* I know you didn't but what happened.....it happened.

Rini: I know But....I just want you to know  i just didn't want to hurt you any more, thats why i said it...

Leo: HOW COULD THAT*he stands up*........look it doesn't matter.

Rini: Your right.. it sure is cold out here..

Leo: Here take my jacket...*he sits back down and hands it to her *

Rini: I couldn't do that.......Unless you got in it with me....

Leo:..............*smiles and they bother get inside the jacket and close it......*

Rini:..........*they fall asleep under the sunset and wake up with the scouts surrounding them...*

Leo: Morning Moon face....

Rini: Morning....uhhhh Leo....did we fall asleep

Leo: Yeah I think so .

Darian: You sure as hell Better have.....

Serena:......eek!

Scouts:........SLUMBER PARTY!...........

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 12, 2007, 12:08:57 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskall committed fans will recieve customized characters in the story!! :)