Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Boy's Night Out...Memory's lost

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 8 - Boy's Night Out...Memory's lost

Chapter 8 - Boy's Night Out...Memory's lost

 While Darian,Palyda, and Leo Were planning their Night. Evil was planning the Earths Demize and Queen Barrel's arrival in the new negaverse Head quearters.

Queen Parrel: Guard! Bring NegaMan to me!

Guard: Yes Queen Parrel....*Dissappears as NegaMan Appears.*

NegaMan: Yes my Queen!

Queen Parrel: Where is the energy I have Long requested.....

NegaMan: I had enough energy to destory this Little planet....But...

Queen Parrel: What!!!!!!!

NegaMan: Don't lose your temper!!! Your Still weak From When we destoryed Nekko.

Queen Parrel: Don't  Tell me what I can and can't do!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHY I AM NOT SWIMMING IN ENERGY!!!!

NegaMan: Well First of all you can't swim! And Second All the energy that i have collected From these earthlings was released when Some Sailor Moon Something or other!

Queen Parrel: I have heard of her.......... She is the one that destoryed My Sister... Hmmm

NegaMan: SHould We be concerned?

Queen Parrel: NO NOt now... My Main concern Is the Solor Eclipse Tomorrow...

NegaMan: Why Your majesty?

Queen Parrel: *She rubs Her old fashion crystel ball* A strange Force will be unleashed during this Eclipse.......................DAMN......Every time i Try to see what it is, A bright Yellow light blocks my vision in the crystel ball...

NegaMan: Hmmm... Well maybe the light is a Sailor Scout....

Queen Parrel: No this force is deffently male....And has a strong connection with a young Girl....*looks in Ball* Show me Who This force is!!!!!*a bright light is activated* I Understand.........

NegaMan: Who is it My Queen?

Queen Parrel: Tuxedo Mini Mask........Find Him and erase his memory... If he doesn't no he has this power he won't use it...

NegaMan: As you wish!*he dissapears into the shadows*

________________________________________________________________

 The Boys had decided to go to Pizza Hut For Some Pizza.

NegaMan: This Should be easy,all I have to do is kill someone...*he flashes his hand infront of his face and transformed into a man with a huge nose and a unobrow...He takes a branck off a tree and turns it into a women.* this should work...

 Back at PIzza hut....

Darian: So were have you been staying all this time Leo?

Leo: ohhh just on the Roof of the temple.Its real nice...

Darian: WHAT!!!!!?!!!!

Leo: Yeah! sure i dont have a bathroom or water but hey it has a great view...

Darian: Well Your welcome to stay at my place if you want?

Leo: Great!!! Thanks!

Palyda:........I'm so board......

Darian: Hey whats that?

      NegaMan is in the middel of the street holding the women

Leo: That Man is Hurting that women...

Darian: Come on lets go!!!

Palyda: Finally some action...

Darian: Wait Palyda do you think you can handel this guy... he seems really strong...

Palyda: Don't worry about me.... My last Visit with Queen Serenity was very helpful....

Darian: OK...........Transform!

They all go into the alley beside the restrunt.

Leo: SUN CRYSTAL POWER!!!!

Darian: EARTH BOUND ROSE!!!!

 Darian and Leo Transform And Palyda just waits..

Tuxedo Mask: *Pulls out a  mask out of his pocket* Here you might need this Palyda...

Palyda: No Thank you...PLANET POWER!!!!*he pulls out a small staff and it inlarges....as he transforms. He jumps up high in the air and does a flip. When he comes down He is in a Black suit of armor and his staff now has a Glowing crystel ball on the end of it...*

Planet Paladin: I am The Paladin of the Planets!!!! I am the CAMANDER of Planet Power!

Tuxedo Mini Mask: Oooooooooo Palyda got an upgrade....

Tuxedo Mask: Stop goofing around and lets save that girl!

NegaMan: Someone better Save this women before a kill her.....

Tuxedo Mask: I am Tuxedo Mask and I will save her!

Tuxedo Mini Mask: I am Tuxedo Mini Mask and I will help!!

Tuxedo Mask: Copy Cat...............

NegaMan:Good bye  Tuxedo Mask....*NegaMan throws Him Against a wall with one lash of his hand* Tuxedo Mini Mask You are the one I want...

Tuxedo Mini Mask: HUH................ Sorry but I already have a girlfriend and better yet i dont think it would work out *think* SICK

NegaMan: Nega Memory Swipe!!!! *Tuxedo Mini Mask's Become at daze* Now what day is it...?

Tuxedo Mini Mask: Today.......... is.......... is Friday...

NegaMan:  Wrong answer..or I meen right answer..... or I meen....Nega Memory Swipe!!!! *Tuxedo Mini Mask's Become at daze* Now....what day is it...?

Tuxedo Mini Mask: Monday.........

NegaMan: Great!

Planet Paladin: Not So fast! Planet Power!* The girls at the temples planet symbles started to glow, and so does Darian And Leo's symbles, and a rainbow colored beam shot out of Planet Paladin's staff and hit NegaMan and almost knocked Him out*

Tuxedo Mini Mask:...............Whoa what happened.... I feel Like I'm missing something...

Planet Paladin: Well I say we go get the others! Maybe you and Rini Can use that Freaky Eclipes Power thingy...

Tuxedo Mini Mask: Eclipes thingy? Rini? Power??? * He not knowingly powered not not ever remembering powering up!*

NegaMan: YES!!!!! He has frogetten just enough that he thinks hes just a Normal Teenager!!!

Planet Paladin: But he's NOT!  and eventually he will find that out! HE HAS FRIENDS WHO WILL REMIND HIM!

NegaMan: True.... Hmm But if every thought he was just a normal kid  he would never find out! well at least untell the spell wore off...HAHAHAHA!! The Spell will last at least 2 days 2 weeks tops....hmmm NEGA MEMORY REALITY POWER!!!

Planet Paladin: WHAT!!!?? Wait I'v heard of that spell.. Your going to make it soo that everyone in the world Remembers and see's the world as he does.... OHH NO!!* a huge flash occured and and everyone forgot that Leo was a Sailor Warrior and  Leo forgot he was from the future and so did everyone else... the Sun Arose the next day and Leo woke up at Darian's.*

Darian: Morning! Ready for the Solor Eclipse Today?

Leo: Yeah!! It's gona be awsome! I here alot of hotty hot babes will be their....

Darian: Ohh almost forgot! You Mind if Serena and her friends come with?

Leo: Yeah sure I Don't mind. boy I wish I had someone special to go with!

Darian: *Well Leo seems Nice enough...*  Well Serena has a Cuzin who just so happeneds to be about your age.. well actually shes probly  About a year younger then you...

Leo: A YEAR!? Nahh I'M OK

Darian: A year aint that bad trust me...

 They met the girls down were the Eclipse was gona be  an hour before the Eclipse was Said to happen.

Serena: DARIAN!!!!

Darian: Hey Serena! Ready for the Solor Eclipse!! This is my friend L-

Rini: *Thinks*  huh... Something seems wrong, am I forgetting something?* Wait what!! Eclipse!!!! What!!! NO!!! Leo!! Why aren't you inside!!! Don't you remember what happened Last Eclipse!!*remembering everything in a rush* Go You only Have an hour untill the Eclipse!! Here I'll Give you something for the road...*kiss's him on the lips* NOW GO!!!! * continues to kiss him*

Leo: .....mmmmm WAIT! Stop kissing Me! How Did "YOU" Know my name! I am sorry But I am to Old for you!* thinks* You may be young but hot...

Rini: WHAT!?! I Thought we aggreed that age didnt matter...I thought WE were going to Continue Our relationship, no matter when, no matter what.*goes to kiss him again*

Leo: *He turns her away* Your insane..... I'v Never Met you before.....Listen maybe in a few years we could be together but I'm afraid not in this time period...

Rini: Leave time out of this...

Serena: Rini!!! stop it! What has gotten into you! I am sorry Leo.. Do girls crawl over you all the time!? HAHAHA!

Rini: What is going on!?  Leo your scareing me! You know if you don't get out of here the hidden power of the Sun!

Leo: I'm SCAREING YOU?? I am not the one kissing random people and tell ing insane fictional stories!

Rini: Its NOT Fiction! its the truth!

Darian: Rini what are you talking about?  Stop it...

Rini: RRRGGGGG!!! I'm talking about Leo and me dateing, and Leo's Little problem with eclipse's! and Leo was Tuxedo Mini Mask!!! And It was The Dream Life!!!

Leo: Yeah... Sounds Nice....But a dream life is Still a dream....

Rini: And yes It was a Dream Life but it wasn't a dream!

Leo: Well first of all... WE Aren't together... And second Tuxedo Mini Mask? Those Sailor Scouts are only in comics.. It is just a dream.......

Rini: No it's not!! I LOVED YOU!! its not a dream! And I'll Prove it!!!

Leo: Then Prove it..........

Rini: Fine! I bet you five dollars I can make you Remember...

Leo: Fine I just made 5 dollars....

Rini: look into my eyes...

Leo how is this suppose to help?

Rini:  look into my eyes... *he looks into her eyes and he notices he can't look away* Now kiss me...

Leo: My plesure...*He leans in and kisses her* Best Five Dollars I'v ever*He starts to remember* Lost.... in a bet...*he pulls out a five dollar bill and buts it in her back pocket* *he leans back in for another kiss as everyone else moves and to stare at them*

Rini: Every One is stareing at us...

Leo: Really? The only 2 People I see are you and me...

Rini: Whoa WHOA WHOA!!!!  Dont forget about the Eclipse what are we going to do.... we only have a few minutes till the eclipse!?

Leo: Don't worry I Have a plan...

Everyone but Leo And Rini: Whoa Headache

Amy: I remember Now...But how could we forget?

Palyda:I remember Some freaky Nega freak cast a spell On Leo and on the whole world...

Rei Leigh: Your so Insightful!

Palyda: It probly has something to do with the eclipse We better reverse the spell Before it happens......

Amy: And how do you suppose we do that?

Palyda: Leo Must say the reverse spell MEMORY REALITY POWER!!!

Leo: Got'cha....MEMORY REALITY POWER!!! *There was a big Blue flash of light and everything and body was back to normal..*

Amy: My computer indcates that all is back to normal..

Rei Leigh: Here comes the eclipse!!!

Amy: 30 Seconds!!!!

Leo: Hey Rini, let me ask you something... Why did you go through all that trouble and argueing just to prove that you were right...?

Rini: Becuase...I still Believe in destiny....because i still Belive in Love... And because i still believe in you...

 Leo Leans in to kiss her as the countdown for the eclips started....10,9,8,7.........

Leo:*Leo launges in and kisses Rini*.................

 

6,5,4,3,2,1..................

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 17, 2007, 1:13:28 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!???????????!!!!! I HAVE TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 16, 2007, 9:27:02 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLONGEST CHAPTER EVER! BUT U'V GOT TO READ IT!!!! ITS THE BOMB!!!