Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Solor Eclipse

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 9 - The Solor Eclipse

Chapter 9 - The Solor Eclipse

Leo: Rini.... I want you to know I love you... And You may not be abel to understand my plan at first but You will eventually.....

Rini: Okay..*tear rolls down her face, and he kisses her for the last 5 seconds before the eclipse*

5,4,3,2,..........1   The Eclipse has started and so has the begining of 10 horribel minutes of life.....

Rini: Ohh no......*she whisperd as Leo's eyes started to glow and the symble of the Planet Sun appeard on his four head*

Leo:Don't Worry It'll be Okay *He said as his voice started to change into a lower male demon voice, and he backed away from Rini*

Leo: .........................uhh....uhh.........AHHHH! I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! SUN CRYSTAL POWER!!*  a bright yellow light shot out of his hands*

Spirit with in:     I am No longer Leo I Am the evil in all of the past away Sun Spirits and who better to represent us then OUR VERRY OWN PRINCE.....Transform.......Our Prince!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *the light raps around Leo and he transforms into the Warrior/Prince of the Sun. He has armor of gold that shines just like the morning sun. Leo's hair is the same way it always is, blonde,shinny and sometimes stupid*

Rini: Uhhhhh this didn't happen last time......

Rei Leigh: A Prince!!!!! He is Royalty!!!!  and is that Chocolate your horboring over there Hika!!

Hika: Maybe.........

Amy: you guys this is serious everyone transform!!!!!

They all transform as Leo Finishes his Transformation completely...

Sailor Mini Moon: I hope your plan works Leo.....

Prince: I am the Prince of the sun bow down to me!!!!!

Sailor Shooting Star: EEEEK!!!! Ok!!!!*starts to Bow*

Sailor Twilight: Stop it you sugar high fool!!!!

Sailor Cresent: We are Sailor Scouts and we refuse to let you harm this planet in any way!!!!

_________________________________________________

 Meen while in the negaverse

Queen Parrel: NegaMan!!!!!! *he rushs in the Room*There it is!! there is the bright Light go destory it before it destorys us!!!!

NegaMan: OK!!!!!*he teleports off to the Eclipse site*

____________________________________________________

 Back at the main atcion.

Prince: Bow down to me or I will give you a Fate worst then death!!!!

Sailor Cresent: Never!!!

Tuxedo Mask: I believe it is you who will be faces such a fate!!!!

Sailor Moon: Uhh can i get a word in??? I am Sailor Moon Champion of J-

Prince: Shut up you annoying little moon brat!!! Thats its!!! Cosmic Sun Power!!! Drain Thier souls!!

Sailor Moon: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sailor Mini Moon: NOOO!!!! Eclipse Power!!!!*thinks* I hope i can do this alone!* a beam of light shot  out of Her Septer that she was holding as he just absorbed the power.*

Prince: HAHAHA

Sailor Mini Moon: Nooo!!

Prince: Your Pretty... But I am afraid I must Capture you all....Sun Sphere!!!!!*a Sphere shot out of his hand inlarged and opened up and caught Sailor Shooting Star and Sailor Cresent and the Sphere shrunk & returned to the Prince and he summond forth a chain of gold and he looped the orb through it and wore them as a neclase*

Sailor Cresent: Let us out!!!

Sailor Shooting Star: I am hungry!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!

Prince: Shut up!!! Now listen Scouts surrender your power to the souls of the planet sun so that we can become Humans & take over the universe.....

Sailor Moon: Never!!! Moon power protect us!!!!!!!!!

Prince: Every year The vial in between our Dementions is thinned but still even then we can't break through to collect power.....But this Young Man in his Past Life had So Much power and So much Respect for his followers that we can walk in when ever there is an Eclipse....His Sun Spirit Is Strong.....Now surrender your power or I'll Crush Them!!

NegaMan: Not So fast!!!! Nega Blast!!!

Prince: mmmmm............... Energy!!!! GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!

NegaMan: What!!!

Prince: Energy...................Hahahaha!!!* The Eclipse is comming to an end* NOO!! I won't let it take Me!! Energy Drain*he grabs nega man and absorbs his energy and power, and NegaMan Turns To Dust*

Prince: Orbital Control!!!!!*holds his hand out to the sun* Moon!!! Do as I say and Stop IN that One Place!!! Damn! not enough enrgy to hold you their for long.... but all i really need is Five Minutes! Transform!!! Beast Of The Sun!!!!!!!!!*he grows horns and a tail and claws and fangs...*

Sailor Mini Moon: Oh No..........

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 17, 2007, 10:14:07 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderO_O Crescent-im in a orb thingy. LEO you better let me out or ill make Hika eat your hand off once i smoother you in chocolate
Shooting star- Chocolate! where?
Crescent- great


lol thats a good chapter i cant wait till the next