Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Eclipse Part 2

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 10 - Eclipse Part 2

Chapter 10 - Eclipse Part 2

Sailor Mini Moon: Ohh Noo........

Sailor Crescent: I’m in a orb thingy. LEO you better let me out or ill make Hika eat your hand off once I Put chocolate allover you!!


Sailor Shooting Star: Chocolate! where?


Sailor Crescent: great...........


Beast: Hope You like that Sphere cuz your gona be in it a while! Drain!!*the Sphere starts sucking their energy dry untill there is nuthing left to suck and there powers are being drained*

Sailor Crescent and Shooting star: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sailor Mini Moon: No........Stop it please.....


Beast: Give me your power!!!! All of it!!!!*more energy is drained* Yes!!!!

Sailor Mini Moon: STOP!!

Beast: Fine......I’ll just take your power!!!! Crescent Crystal Power!!! Shooting Star Crystal Power!!!*Using Crescent and Shooting Star’s power he was able to capture Mini Moon in midair* Give Me your Energy!!!*Drains her energy*

Sailor Mini Moon: Leo please help me.........

Beast:*Leo Taking Over* Sun Crystal Power! Power Split!*breast Taking Over* NOOO!!* a bright Light shoots out of the beast’s Sun symple and Leo appears*

Sailor Mini Moon: Leo......

Leo: Sun Crystal Power!!!* He transforms into The Prince Of The Sun*

Prince: I am the Prince of the Sun and I would like to say sorry to my Princess Rini.... I am Sorry Because I am about to waste my life and a lot of Planet Power Doing This....I Call upon the ancient Power.........The Planet Power of the Sun Come Forth and help me defeat this EVIL!! SUN PLANET POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Rini becomes Princess Rini.

Princess Rini: No..........

Prince: SUN SHIELD *lunges Toward The beast and grabs onto him and explodes, but the explosion is kept inside the shield*

Princess Rini: *runs Toward the explosion and watches Leo’s Body Fall to the ground and turn to dust as Cresent and Shooting star are set free without their powers...and are at human form...*No.................

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 17, 2007, 11:49:22 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderO_O whoa. Wait Leo died and how are RL and Hika going to get there powers back. Leo you dimwitt you destroyed the monsters along with our powers

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 17, 2007, 11:20:52 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskNew chapter!