Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Leo's New Abilitys and The Angels That Watch You

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 12 - Leo's New Abilitys and The Angels That Watch You

Chapter 12 - Leo's New Abilitys and The Angels That Watch You


Rini: Leo............*Could it really be him*

*Tuxedo Minin Mask Powers down*

Leo: Hahaha... Yeah

Rini: Ohh Nothing its just................ I am looking into a dead guy's eye's!!!!!!!

Leo: Ohh that, well I came back as I always do... But this time I came Back It was Different...

Rini: Whoa Whoa Wait!!! How did  your UniForm Change!!!!

Leo: Well My power Increased After The Eclipse... It was The Power Off A Super Scout From The Future..

Rini: Well... I wonder...

Leo: What??

Rini: Did It Imporve Your Kissing?* He leans In and Gives her a soft Long Kiss*


Serena: I suppose I should Leave Ya'll Alone* she dashes off Behind the bushes*
_____________________________________________

Meen while the Strange new boys in town that the Girls had Met before were All in the same house which was a maricle for this family considering How Big The Family Was.

Venny: I can See He is doing Fine* He said looking at Leo on their super High tech Big Screen Tv They had*

Clark: Why does he have So Much power and We  Are So weak Even Though We Come From An Advanced solor system?

Mark: Actually I feel stronger here in this Solor System... I was Abel to Catch a girl droping from 100ft in the air and I wasn't injured nor was her.

Venny: Most Deffently... I feel way Stronger and my space rash is clearing up...

Clark: and I Feel Smarter...

Mark: Why is Leo in this Time Period Anyway???

Clark: I really Don't Know... But all I Know is were ever he is were are always the ones That have to clean Up after him... I meen Did you see the mess he made from that eclipse? and then we had to clean it up just so he could come back to life...

Tempest: Well he is our Brother and You must Relize that when Those 9 Warriors Turn on him he is in trouble...

Mark: What will we do? We are Powerless...

Tempest: Not For long... I see in the Future the Sorce to ultimate power...They are Gems Wands and Crystals... They Will Help us with our Destiny...

Venny: Ok I am Sorry ButHow Long Is he gona Kiss That Girl!!!

Mark: Ohh Sorry I had it on Pause...*Smiles and clicks a button on the remote and the Tv shows everything Leo is doing...*

Venny: I can't Take This any More!!! just watching Him!!!!!!!!!! I wana Talk to him face to Face!!!

Mark: Venny!

Venny: Thats it I am going to the Park!

Venny Heads Down to the park With High Hopes to See his future Brother...


  When he gets down to the Park He see's His Brother Pressing Rini Up Against a tree kissing her Slowly and softly as Serena Had Called The Others *including Luna* to come and Spy On them...

Serena: Shh Rei!!!

Rei: Move Your Meat Ball Head Over Serena!!!

Rei Leigh: Hey Palyda This Reminds Me Of Something That i wana do...

Palyda: Umm Rei Leigh this isn't the best time...

Amy: I really Think We should respect Their Privacy and-

Darian: No... I wana Watch Him Just Incase......

Rei: Your Boy Friend Scares Me Some times Serena......

Hika: That Tree Looks like...

Rei Leigh and Hika: Choclate........

Serena: Don't Remind Me Of Food!

Mairie: Shut Up They are gona here Us!!!!

 Venny snuck Up into a tree...

Venny: I'll Talk to him as soon as he gets a chance to Breath.....

Venus: How Romantic...

Leda: He Looks even More like My old boyfriend!!!

Luna: hehehe.....I must say this is fun...*gasp* what is that... a strange Presents up in that tree...Better Moon Scan it...* a beam of Light hit the tree *  *gasp* another Sailor Scout!!!!

Rini: Once again...mmm...*stops Kissing* Everyone is............ watching...Us...

Leo: I am just glad to see you... After all I didn't know if I would ever see you again...

Rini: *a tear roles down her face..* Lets make up for Lost Times *kisses again*

Leo: *kissing  and talking through his teeth at the same time* ok.. what ever you say...

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 21, 2007, 9:54:32 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderCHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!