Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Sailor Venus And Sailor Venus?

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 13 - Sailor Venus And Sailor Venus?

Chapter 13 - Sailor Venus And Sailor Venus?

Darian: AHHHHHHHH HE IS GOING TO FAR!!!

Serena: Don't Move... Let Her handel it hehehe...............

Venny: Uhhh... Thats it!!! Enough kissing! I Think its Time I -*There was a scream in the Park and The Everyones head poped up even Leo & Rini Stopped kissing and  they saw everyone who was in the bushs...But Leo &Rini figured it didn't matter  and every one  Transformed and fooled the Scream and Venny Folowed Them*

Girl: Help Help Me!!!

Rei Leigh: Whats The matter We brought the Sailor Scouts To Help!

Hika: Yeah!

Girl: Help!!!! Help!!!

Hika: Umm Maybe I am not the only one Surgar High???

Girl: Please Help me!!!

Rei Leigh: Ummmm Ok maybe we weren't Clear Enough....WE WANT TO HELP YOU.........

Girl: I need!!!! I Neeed A.............. Hug!!!!!!!

Rei Leigh: OK............

Sailor Moon: HUG!!!! I LO LO LO LOVE HUGS!!!! *She goes up and gives her a hug, The girl's eye's glow Red as her arms stretch around everyone except Luna and she squeezes everyone and Absorbs Their energy and they Couldn't Excape*

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: Why are these Demons always come at terrible times!!!

Sailor Venus: Umm one Question Before We become Mind Less Losers... Umm Since When Does you Uniform have Sholder Pads and A Very Shinny Mask, And Have You wearing a New Hat With Wings!!!

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: For some reason I always come back stronger when I Die, Maybe its the Extra energy I Dont' really Know......Uhh AHH!!!

Luna: I Have to help Them... But How? *gasp* That Energy!!! ITs up in that Tree!* she jumps up into the tree and Sees Venny* Venny!!!! Is that you!!!

Venny: Ohh wow an earth cat is Talking to me... How Intersesting.......

Luna:Listen Venny You Have to help them.... Here *she does a flip in the air and a floating Power stick Apears* Take this... I don't know if it'll work But Lets Hope it will.......... Take it and say Planet Power!!!

Venny: A Power Stick!!!

Luna: Hurry!!! and don't tell talk to anyone about this but me or the Sailor Scouts...

Venny: I UnderStand........Well Here It goes PLANET POWER!!! * He Held Up the Power Stick and Hearts and Venus Planet Symbles  Surrounded him and he Transformed into the Warrior of The Planet Venus. His Uniform was a Yellow Sleveless Shirt, an Orange Cape and  Yellow Boots. He wore Short Orange Jenes and He Wore a Huge Mask That coverd His Whole Face that had the Symble Of the planet Venus on it*

Luna: Sailor Venus??? Uhhh it doesn't Matter just save them!!! 

Warrior of Venus: Right!!! Venus Bow And Qupid Arrows!!! *And an Arrow Shot out of his hand and went straight Threw The Demon's Head!!!

Demon: NOOOOO!!!!*The demon evoporated into dust*

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: Venny........rrggg

Rei Leigh: Damn!!! I wanted to Be able to save the day with my new powers!!!

Hika: Umm Sorry But We sort of LOST OUR POWERS!!!!!!!

Rei Leigh:  I know but it seems like at times like this we are about to die when We would get our powers back and kick evil's over sixed @$$!!!

Hika: OHHH NOO YOU NEED CHOCOLATE!!! *Hika Puts her hand inside her Hair and Pulls Out a Chocolate Bar* Here Take this!

Rei Leigh: I DON'T NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!! I need my powers back!!!!!!! Damn IT!!!

Sailor Twilight: Ummm yeah she needs Chocolate....

Tuxedo Mini Mask: Venny!!! Come down From that frackING TREE!

Hearing Him cuss everyone decided to power down

Venny: Leo Calm down I just wanted to see my younger Brother, I meen After All I wasn't gona see you inperson For another 15 Years.

Leo: HAHAHA!!! yeah right!!! Sun Crystal Power!!!! Transform Prince of the Su-

Venny: Sun Crystal Deactivate

Leo: Why you Tricky Basta-

Hika: Leo Whos your Friend???*in thoughts* He is mine mine mine!!!!!!!*

Leo: My Brother....

Venny: Leo Cheer up...

Leo: ......................

Venny: Fine then I Guess I'll Just have to call Heather and Alex Down to this Time Period and tell them what you have been Doi-

Leo: NOOO!!! Fine Just don't Call The-

Venny: Awww to late*he Pulls out a device that Looks Like a remote and Presses a red Button*

Leo: This is why i don't like it when you visit -.-..............

Venny: Don't worry they will be here any minute...

Leo: Awww Man.....*A Big Cloud of White Smoke Apeared and so did Alex And Heather*

Alex: Hello Leo How has life Been treating you.. Ohh hello Everyone How has Time Been Treating You?

Heather: Hopefully Well.....And How is my Little Boy doing?? Huh Leo?

Serena: Little Boy???

Leo: Umm Mom Please........uhhh SHUT UP!

Heather: And who is this little pink haired Beuty....

Leo: Mom*grinds teeth* you know Rini......

Rini: Hi Heather

Heather: Leo has she been nice to you? hahaha last time I saw her She was Holding Your nose and dragging you down the Palace halls clamming that you were NegaScum....

Leo: Yes Mothe..Mother......

Rini: It has been a while hasn't it...

Leo: Yes It has........*He Looks into Rini's and she stares back and he smiles and turn to look at his mom when Rini tried to give him a kiss and it ended up looking like she was a retarted Lion trying to catch Gazzel*

Rini: Huh...?

Leo: Not when My Mom Is here...But later when we are all alone*he whispered to Rini*

Rini: Sorry The invite is just about to expired*Leo's Mouth Droped* Unless you wana try again?

Leo: Rrgggg............Do I have a choice???*he whispered and then leaned in for a quick kiss as his mother was talking to Serena*

Rini: Now thats a good boy........

Leo: Ha Ha Ha very funny...

Palyda: So Alex how has life been treating you? I Have surely missed you Brother...

Rei Leigh: ENOUGH TALKING LIKE WE ARE FROM GREAT BRITAN!!!

Palyda: Sorry its just sort of the thing that happeneds when we're all royalty here hahaha...

Hika: Soooooooo Leo you have any More Brothers?*in thoughts* Yeah so I could have my pic before anyone Else...

Leo: You have No Idea............

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 25, 2007, 11:29:55 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol long but very informational