Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - School....-.-

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 14 - School....-.-

Chapter 14 - School....-.-

  The next Morning. Alex and Heather stayed with Paylda and heather made Leo Come along.

Heather: Wake up Leo You are going to be Late for school!!!!

Leo: Uhh?? What??? SCHOOL!!!!!! I don't have to go to schoool! I am From the Future!

Heather: That doesn't Matter, Plus Rini Goes!

Leo: Ohh great..........

Leo got dressed and his mom sommond his materials he would need.and He Teleported to School right when Rini Showed up.

Rini: Hey Leo!! I see your going to school today hahaha.

Leo: Yeah don't Remind me.

Rini: Don't worry it'll be fun, ohh and I'll still be in all your classes because i skiped a grade in this time aswell.

Leo: Oh thats nice but we can't make out in class....

Rini: HA HA HA Very funny! Comon we are goning to be late for HomeRoom

They went to Homeroom then went straight to their first Class.

Teacher: Hello Class! I beleive we have a new student in our class today.Leo come on up and tell us about your self.

Leo: *he got up in front of the class and said* Hi I am Leo.... Umm  I was reicarnated from the Planet Sun... and thats about all.........

Rini: Ohhh nooo.......

Dalen *jokey jerk*: Umm lol Sun Isn't a Planet and reicarnations is fake you loser! Get lost!

Leo: Sun Cryst-

Rini: Leo!!!*she jumped up and smacked her lips against His before he could say anymore*

Leo: mmmmmm........Hi Rini

Dalen: Hey Rini!!! Get off him or you will catch Loser! and Plus you could do better! And when I say better I meen  Me!

Leo: SUN!!!

Rini:*she smacked her lips against his again* Stop it!!! I am going to get detention!

Teacher: Correction! you Now have detention!

Leo: Rggggg SUN CR-

Rini:*smacks her lips against his once more* NO MORE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!

Teacher:Thats It go to the principals office your being sent Home!!!

Leo: Yeah!!!!

Rini: LEO

Teacher: GO!!!!

They went to the Principals office and were sent home!

  At Darians apartment when school was out for everyone and they were all there.

Rini: Leo I can't Believe you would get me kicked out of scool early!!!

Leo: Hey if you would have let me handel them then-

Rini: YOU WERE GOING TO turn them into MOON DUST!

 *knock knock...someone was at the door*

Rini: I'll Get it*she opened the door it was Dalen he had already known where she lived or hanged out at because Rini & Him did A project together last simester*

Leo: Ohh great!

Dalen: Hey I am sorry about what happened at school today... Here I Brought you some Flowers and choclate.

Leo: OHHH great I bet you have a "crush" on him............

Rini: NO!*in thoughts*but he is kind of cute

Leo: Yeah right......

Rini: Thank you Dalen...*she said in a way that she knew would hurt Leo*

Rei Leigh: OK you guys stop fighting!

Hika: Yeah seriously!

Leo:..............Rini Listen I-

Rini: RRRGGG LEO YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH TALKING FOR TODAY!!!!

Leo: What no kiss?

Rini: OHH I'll give you a kiss!!!* She kisses Dalen and pulls out a chocolate kiss and hands it To Leo*

Leo: Fine be that way!!!!*he kisses Hika and Hika Transforms Slowly From Face down*

Hika: Uhhhh that was wierd....

Rini: Uhhh Dalen look over there a bird!!!!*he Looks and she shuts the door on his face as Hika Transforms*

Hika: MY POWERS!!!Yeah!

Rei Leigh: HER POWERS!!!!RRRRGGGG COME HERE AND GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK!!*she chased Leo around the room*

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on April 5, 2007, 12:05:22 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonHoly...god....I'm back!! *cough cough*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 28, 2007, 6:06:21 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskzoo zoo

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 27, 2007, 11:01:18 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWha?