Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - RUN LEO RUN!!!!!

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 15 - RUN LEO RUN!!!!!

Chapter 15 - RUN LEO RUN!!!!!


Leo: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING!!

Rei Leigh: YOU HAVE MY POWERS!!!!! GIVE THEM!!!

Sailor Shooting Star: YEAH!!! I have my powers back!!!  YEAH!!! I FEEL STRONGER!!! Yeah!

Evon: Maybe you should use your powers to help Leo...........

Rini: No let him suffer!

Leo: RINI I AM SOORRY!!!! NOW SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Rini: Fine.. Shooting star will you do the honors.

Sailor Shooting Star: Ummm I'll try to do something weak enough to stun her.....Mini Meteor Shower!*she shot 9 little meteors out of her hand and they Hit Rei Leigh in her Butt =D!!!!*

Rei Leigh: OUCH!!!!!!!! No more! I WANT MY POWERS BACK! Come here Leo!!! Now what did you do to her, for her powers to come back and for her to transform!

Leo: I didn't do anything but kiss her........

Rei Leigh: Ok I don't want my powers back that bad..... Or maybe I do.....No I don't *she sits down on Darians Couch*

Leo: Which By the way I did not meen the kiss, I was just a little flusterd, AFTER RINI COMPLETELY OVER EACTED AND KISSED A NEW CRUSH!

Sailor Shooting Star: It's ok.........

Rei Leigh: Now how am i supposed to get my powers back.............

Leo: Rini... I am sorry, I meen  I know you were just trying to help me and I should have just  Shut Up but i get so mad I just want to transform into the prince an-

Rini: Shut up and lets make ou- I meen make up *kisses him*

Leo: mmmm........

Darian: No making out in my apartment please................*seprates them holding up her fingure to scold them*

Mena: Aww man..... this is a drag.... I Know!!!! Lets have a party!

Darian: Where I might ask,will this party be??? -.-

Mena: The temple

Rei: NOOO!!!! GRANDP-

Mena: YOUR GRANDPA IS A PARTY ANIMAL! !!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!! Shooting Star will you teleport port us all to the temple?!? I'll get the party together*picks up her cellphone out of her purse*

Sailor Shooting Star: TELEPORT EVERYONE!!

Heather: No...Hahaha I'll help you, its actually easyier in the Future, 1 Person can teleport a whole House any where within 9 Miles.

Sailor Shooting Star: I Knew that but doesn't it take elite training to do that?

Heather: Ok its time to explain quondom Physics -.- ok listen closely, Ok you and the Other New Sailor Scouts Our From The future. In that Future only the Elite can Teleport with great power. But in the Future Of that Future is were anyone can do it.

Rei Leigh: Ummmm w8 then how are Leo & Rini From the Same time period??? Well ok if you and Alex Had him in the Future Future and Rini was born in the Future how is it Possible?

Heather: Well Rini Wasn't From The Future, she is from the Future Future but the future of the future is only about 5-10 years ahead so Thats why it can be confusing but in conclusion Rini is from the Future of the Future. The Whole Fight With The Dark Moon People happened during the Future of the future but some people get it confused with the regular Future understand?

Rei Leigh: Sort of....

Leo: Me and Rini Will help too since its your first time and i don't want to be in the next demention.

Heather: All you have to do is close your eyes and say Planet Power!*Shooting Star, Heather,Rini, & Leo and Closed their eyes and said Planet Power and they were all teleported to the temple*

Leo: Hey you did it!

Rini: YEAH!

Mena: DONE!!! About 76 people  are coming so lets Summon up some Food!...........And Some Chocolate!!!!

Rei Leigh:............Chocolate makes you fat and sugar high I don't need it.........

Marie: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Evon: NOOOOO WAY!!

Marie: SHE DIDN"T!!!!!!

Evon: SHE DID!!!!!!!!!

Marie&Evon: *gasp* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IT'S THE OPACALIPS!!!!!!!

Sailor Shooting Star: I am afraid to power down... what if i can't power back up....

Heather: Don't worry you will.... Trust me................And if you want to be safe try to transform after you power down

Sailor Shooting Star: OK here it goes! *she powers down and then she transformed again just in case* Yes it worked*she powered down*

Palyda: Hey Rei Leigh.....Whats wrong we are about to have a party with chocolate and you are still sad...

Rei Leigh: I feel Like half of my Identity has been stolen......

 Poor Rei Leigh she is about to figure out how true that is.......

Palyda: It'll Be fine...

 There was aknock on the door and Mena answered and a Huge herd of people rushed in and turned up the music and started to party. Rei Leigh  is still depressed and tryed to comfort herself by drinking a whole Bowl of  punch. 2 tall Young men walked up to Rei Leigh.

Boy 1: Helllo Foooxy Momaa!!!  Mind Making out with me untill we lose controll and I we make sweet Love?

Rei Leigh: no.... WHERE IS THE REST OF THE PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE PUNCH!!!!

Boy 1: *he looks at boy 2 and notices his cup of punch in his hand. He takes it and puts a strange pill in it and let it desovle and he gives it to Rei Leigh* Here Take this

Rei Leigh: MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 27, 2007, 12:15:56 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskyeah!! lol