Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Poor Drunk Rei Leigh.....

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 17 - Poor Drunk Rei Leigh.....

Chapter 17 - Poor Drunk Rei Leigh.....

Just as an added detail when Rei Leigh forced Hika And Leo to kiss, when they did*not wanting to* Leo's and Hika's Lips both glew bright Yellow.

Rei Leigh: MY TURN!!!*she kisses Hika, Softly and like it was her sister but she was forceing the kiss.And Rei Leigh's Lips glew and Leo and Hika's lips stopped*

Hika: mmmm*talking through her teeth* AAAHHHH!!!

Mena: Rei Leigh!!!!*She pulled Rei Leigh away and she had A sailor scout Teria on but her regular Cresent Moon was now a DarkMoon* EEKK!!

Boy 1: Cool girl on girl!

Hika: Go away freak!!!!* she punched him and a stumbled back and fell out a window and ran off*

Mena: *Mena Shut the Door* Umm Should I go get the Others.....

Rei Leigh: Drunken Dark Cresent Moon Blade!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! *she slit a cut in Rini's Uniform right in her chest area* I like....POOP!

Leo:..............................*he blushes as he sighs and takes off his Shirt and Turned around and let Her put it on*

Mena: Ummm I Guess thats a

Rei Leigh: Nooo! Dark Cresent Crystel POWER!!!

Dark Sailor Cresent: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I wana destory NUN POOP LIKERS!!!!!!!

Mena: Uhhh your NOT a dark scout or a demon! You are just a drunk scout!

Heather & Marie: Ummm whats going on here?*she opens the door* OHH GREAT A DARK SAILOR SCOUT!!!

Mena: NOO SHE IS A DRUNKEN SCOUT!!!

Heather: Ohhh here give her this *she pulls out a chocolate bar* It should help, a little Thing I Created when I was in Colledge.

Marie: A Chocolate Bar?

Heather: Just feed it to her....

Marie: OKay...

Dark Cresent: Dark Cresent Terai*she took teria off her head just like sailor moon used to, and a beam shot out of it and hit a chair and turned it into poop, well thats what she thought it was, it was actually Brown Moon Dust* POOP BEAM!!!!

Marie: Easier said then done.... 


 

TOOO BEEE COONTINUED!!!!!!

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 1, 2007, 8:39:14 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyou put the same chapter on there twice just to let you know