Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Serena and Darian Make the Scene

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 18 - Serena and Darian Make the Scene

Chapter 18 - Serena and Darian Make the Scene

Marie: Easier said then done........

Drunken Sailor Cresent: Your turn Leon!!

Leo: ITS LEO!!!

Drunken Sailor Cresent: POOP BEAM!!! *The Beam shot Leo and Burnt a whole through his Stomach and he fell down slowly as he began to die*

Rini: Leo.....

Leo: Don't worry*he gave a weak smile*....You Can't Harm The Heir to the Sun Kingdom.........*and the Whole in his stomach glew a virbrant light of yellow and it healed*

Drunken Sailor Cresent: I care Don't!*I don't care* You are Going to become Poop........POOP BEAM!

Rini: Thats enough!!!*Rini took out of compact(mirror) and reflected the beam on the  Drunken Sailor Scout's teria*

Drunken Sailor Cresent: Awww Poop........

Marie: Take this, poop lover!!*she shoved the treat down her throught and she powerd down and fell to the ground. So Heather teleported her to Palyda's Apartment and everyone but Leo and Rini Left the Room*

Leo: Sooo Now where were we?

Rini: Umm well I believe I was changing into one of Rei's New Blouses and you kind of walked in on me and you be embarrassd started mumblying nonsense and then I exclaimed that I  was done changing and that you didn't walk in on anything. Then I Asked you if you could help me get my Moon neclass on and while you were puting it on, you fell on top of me and i landed on the bed and then we started laughing and i turned over and saw your eyes and gave you a very strong kiss and you got a little bit too into it and rolled us off the bed and Rei Leigh Came in.

Leo: Ohhh ok umm What again? As A guy I Naturaly Only heard the Part About the Kissing...But you Know I think We've been through Enought tonigh-

Rini: Shut Up and lets wrestle *she pushed him Down on the bed with her hand on his chest and her on top Of him with him having no shirt on*

Leo: Imagion how ocwured this is for me........

Rini: It wouldn't be ocwured if you would just kiss me......

Leo: Rini.....I..........I can't.....

Rini: Why???

Leo: Because your Parents are right Behind you.......*Rini Turned around and saw Serena and Darian Both with their Jaws droped and with the door shut*

Rini:.....Your Right this is occwurd...........

Serena: What is going on Rini...Hehehe...heh?

Darian: Oh my god......

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on April 5, 2007, 12:11:39 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoon*faints*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 2, 2007, 9:07:36 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskhis stomach healed lol forgot to mention that lol hold on edit! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 2, 2007, 9:07:31 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderO_O why are we going to Palyda's apartment. I dont care right now. Besides im pasted out