Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Serena and Darian Walk in at a Bad Time...

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 19 - Serena and Darian Walk in at a Bad Time...

Chapter 19 - Serena and Darian Walk in at a Bad Time...

Darian: This can't be happening....

Rini: What??

Serena: They are already Having Sex!!! Darian I don't want my Little girl to be a whore!! darian Do something!!!We are responsible for this time period........

Rini: What!?!?! Sex!!! you think we were...Ohhh noo we were just- Mom dad you have to Believe me!

Darian: Listen Rini...... We thought we could trust you Two even though there was a age difference between you too, but now Rini I am Afraid You are never to See him again....

Leo: *trying not to laugh* ha..heheh.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Him and Rini joined him in laughter as she laid on his chest* Oh my god!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! woo woo ok ok I think HAHAHA!! I think.... I think I am better now...Woo haha man....

Serena: HAHAHAHA!!! I don't get it?

Leo: The reason we are laughing is because in the future we are betrothed....As in we in the Future by Law we are forced to get Married.....

Serena: What!!! I would never do that to my child, she can decide who she wanted to marry!

Rini: No! Because Leo came to the past you guys new that we got along well, and well it was either that or let those stupid people from the dark moon force me to marry them, and by law if I was already To be marryed They couldn't force that arguement in Crystal Toykyo Law.*she was saying this laying on Leo as if Darian didn't say anything at all*

Serena: But you and Leo are to young for sex....

Rini: We were not haveing Sex!!!

Serena: well then why are you wereing his shirt and he is wearing nothing but pants...

Rini: Listen you don't see his Zipper open do you?

Serena: But still your to young to even Kiss, your Only 12......

Rini: 13.......

Serena:12.....

Rini: 13.......!!!

Serena:12.....!!!

Rini: 13.......!!!

Serena:12.....!!!

Rini: 13.......!!!

Serena:12.....!!!

Rini: 13.......!!!

Serena:12.....!!!

Rini: 13.......!!!

Serena:12.....!!!

Leo: She is 13.... you missed her Birthday, it was on the Solor Eclipse......

Rini: See........

Serena: Soo you are the same age now?

Leo: No unfortunetly not, I had my birthday....Today.....

Serena: So you are 14!!!!!! Today!! and yet Rini treated you so bad!!! ohh I am soo sorry you can have sex with he if you want!

Darian: Ummm not a good idea...

Rini: And we were never gona do it , we were just playing around...And besides it Leo's Birthday......

Darian: Well I still think you 2 should be separated and one not be laying on the other while they are half nake-

Serena: Have Fun!!! *She pushes Darian out the Door and shuts it*

Rini: Now tell Why you can't kiss me again?

Leo: I am afraid I have no excuse this time execpt you have the most beutyful eyes, that I think I will just stare at all night like I do with the Stars.

Rini: Thats the seventh time I have heard that Line tonight......And it never gets old.........*she kisses him still holding him down on the Bed*

Leo: I love you.......*talking though there teeth

Rini: More *they stop kissing as she restes her head on his chest*

Leo: No I love you more.....

Rini: No I love you More......

Leo:Fine you win......I love you More.........

Rini: More.........

Leo:More.........

Rini: More.........

Leo:More.........

Rini: More.........

Leo:More.........

Rini: More.........

Leo:More.........

Rini: More.........

Leo:More.........

And they went on alnight Flirting And Kissing Not remembering that Someone was watching them. And no I am not talking about God....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on April 5, 2007, 12:13:31 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonAnd yet, we weren't watching?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 2, 2007, 11:17:53 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maski hate it when it does that lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 2, 2007, 11:01:17 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyou wrote the chapter then wrote it again Leo