Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Rini, Raped,& a Raged Royal Rescued!!!

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 20 - Rini, Raped,& a Raged Royal Rescued!!!

Chapter 20 - Rini, Raped,& a Raged Royal Rescued!!!

The day after Leo's Birthday, Rini & Leo had went to school, Dalen The Jock of the school Who just so happeneds to be a real Jerk was being avoided by Rini all day.at the end of the Day Leo Had some catching up to do with his parents and so he went over to Palyda's apartment were his Parents were currently staying because they had no apartment of their own because they are the Future Heather and Alex.Before I gone on to tell you about Rini, The Heather and Alex of the Present are currently on a mission of their own. Now anyways Rini went over to Darians to Hang out, Since Serena and Darian were over at Serena's house she was all alone(execpt for Rei Leigh who was having a major Hang over in the bedroom,) just how she wanted it.Then there was a Knock on the Door right as Rini Opened up the Couch because she Wanted to turn it into a bed because she was Tired and wanted to Rest.She Opened the Door and Dalen Was standing Their with something behind his back.

Rini: Hi dalen , is that Something for me?

Dalen:Yes, I was thinking about that kiss and I-

Rini: Don't think nothing of it, you know I just did that to make Leo Jelous...

Dalen: *He closed the door and Came in and back Rini Up against the edge of the Opened couch.....* Listen Rini, I want you....I want you More then he ever will.....Give me a cha-

Rini: No... I said No and I ment it now Please Leave....

Dalen: I will have your Love Rini, Even If I have to Forcfully Take it From you.....*he Pulls a Knife out From Behind his back, and forced Rini Onto the bed of the Couch, and is ontop of her*

Rini: STOP! get off of me Dalen *He  had cuten Open Her Blous and Forced it off Her aswell as her Bra and Skirt. She was pended  down and Couldn't move, her Locket was thrown on the Ground and she was hopeless,* HELP! Rei Leigh SomeBody!!!!*He threw off his shirt and was about to undo His Pants when...*

Dalen: Your even hotter in Person!*Leo Opened the Door*

Rini: Leo!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!

Dalen: You LEAVE NOW! this isn't a peep show!

Leo:..........*Leo Stuck his hand out and shot a golden Bullet out of it, and Dalen was hit by it is the arm and knocked alot of fleash off and dalen fell to the ground Rolling but still trying to hold on to Rini*

Rini: Leo!*She jumped up and ran over to Leo and Huged him and he blushed on the count of her nakedness, She started to Cry*

Leo: Don't worry........

Dalen: Rini see I took a bullet for you!!!

Rini: Leave me Alone!

Dalen: Hey Pretty boy!! Get off of her!!! SHe is Mine! * Dalen Got up and Swung a fist at Leo. Leo put Rini Behind Himself and caught his punch*

Leo: Listen Here, Dalen if I were you I would run out of this apartment Before I crush you singel handedly.*Leo's eyes started to Glow and Dalen  Ran out of the Apartment.*

Dalen: Your a freak!!!

Rini: Oh my god Leo I was so scared!*she said Crying* Don't let him hurt me... Please Don't let him anywhere near me.....*she griped Leo Tighter and Tighter*

Leo: Its ok I will...Here Put Your Cloths back on, Another occwurd Moment...

Rini: I can't *she Went Over and Picked up her Locket* They are all riped up!

Leo: *sigh* Here take my Shirt....Your skirt looks Ok so you can were that with it....*he Leans in for  kiss, and is turned away*

Rini: I am just Not ready yet Leo....Sorry But I am still shocked from this whole thing....

Leo: Don't be sorry its ok, I understand, We have Our whole Lifes to Kiss, remember we are technically ingaged.....

Rini: *she gives out a Little laugh and takes off his shirt and Puts it on aswell as her skirt and under cloths* Hey i am sure I'll be over it By tomorow...

Leo: Right...*all of a sudden their communicators went off and Luna Told Them Of a Demon out side Of Darians Apartment*

Rini: We Will Be there!

Luna: Umm Leo Get some Cloths on...

Leo: Right...

They transformed and head down to the demon. The demons name Was Hammerstein, and had a hammer for a head, and was smashing everything and taking its energy.....Our heros Balsted it with all their might eclipse power and all, but it just didn't work! they needed Rei Leigh, But She was still Having a Hang over, but she came down because of the noise anyway.

Rei Leigh: Holly Hangover Bat Man!

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: Trasnform!

Rei Leigh: Right...Wait I can't transform I don't Have my Powers back!!

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: Trust me you do, just Transform!

Rei Leigh: Ekk! Cresent Crystel Power!*she transformed*

Sailor Cresent:  Umm Ohhh no! I forgot the Names Of my attacks!

Sailor Mini Moon: Do Something!

Sailor Cresent: Ummm Burning  LOve Me chain!!!!! * She destoryed the Demon With One hit*

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: I weakend it.....

Sailor Mini Moon: HAHAHAHA yeah right!  Come here you Loveabel  Loff *She pulled him close and gave Him kiss*

Super Tuxedo Mini Mask: But wait I thought....

Sailor Mini Moon:  I can't be afraid of your kiss... We ARE ingaged Now aren't We?

They Powerd Down...

Leo:...............

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 3, 2007, 1:47:02 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY!!!!!!!! MY OWERS ARE BACK MY OPWERS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!! AND THE HANGOVER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 3, 2007, 1:47:55 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderbad typo

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 3, 2007, 1:40:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskyeah fixed it!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 3, 2007, 1:33:16 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderits small real small