Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Back to the Future!

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 21 - Back to the Future!

Chapter 21 - Back to the Future!
Heather,Hika,Leo,Rei Leigh,Rini and Alex were at the temple.

Heather: Well I believe That It is time for us to be going, The Present Heather, and Alex will be back from their mission soon.

Rei Leigh: Can We come? I am sure it hasn't changed Much From Our crystal Tokyo.....

Heather: I am sorry but we can't let you see the future of the future crystal tokyo so soon, You will One day In the future...

Alex: But Rini And Leo can come home for a visit, it is their birthday week...

Rei Leigh: Aww.....I miss Crystal tokyo....

Heather: Ohh trust me You'll be abel to go home soon trust me...

Alex: So what do you say Leo, Rini?

Leo: Well I don't Know I J-

Rini: SURE!!!

Leo: Rini! What! You know what the people think of-

Rini: It'll be fine, And plus don't you wana see everyone? Its been for ever.... PLease Leo.....

Rei Leigh: I'll Go with you!!!! Rini Please let me go! Please Please Please!!!!

Leo: Alright

Hika: Leo You meen we can go!

Leo: No I said Alright, that I will go...

Rini: Really!?! I can't wait to see Mom and Dad.

Rei Leigh: PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THE FUTURE!!!! and...Maybe my future self... I bet I am Married and have 2 kids and

Alex: Whoa... Slow your role! the future hasn't happened yet, Your future is unwritten, and you don't want to jepordise your existence, So don't plan to far ahead....

Rei Leigh: Wha...

Leo: Fine fine, we get it! Your not going to the future we are, lets just go before I change my Mind!

Heather: We will use our crystal Key

Alex: Everyone ready!?!

Leo,Rini, Heather,and Alex: Moom Crstal Key!!!!!!!!! *they yelled as they were stucked up into a Pink Portal opened by the Key:

Rei Leigh: Aww.....

A Green Portal Opened right behind Rei Leigh and a Girl about Leo's age walked out...

Rose: Where is Leo?

Rei Leigh: AHHHH!!!! Who are you!!!

Rose: My name is Rosanna, but you can call me Rose or what ever... Where is Leo?

Rei Leigh: Why do you want Leo? He is already goi-

Rose: Going out with Rini yeah I know, I am his Twin sister...

Rei Leigh: Leo has a Twin...

Rose: Yeah yeah I Know you don't remember! it was a really Long time ago... Time travelling has become soo complex these days its hard to tell who is who and what time they are from...

Hika: Wait what? I go and Leave the room for Chocolate and now there is a freaky Girl with a freaky green Portal...

Rose: I dont have time for this...

Rei Leigh: You have a freaky green portal but yet you don't have the time to-

Rose: Were is Leo!!!

Hika: Didn't he leave for the future?

Rose: Ohh no I am to Late.......

Rei Leigh: Late for what?

Rose: For a thosand years of darkness...

Rei Leigh: Uhhh...

Rose: Rei Leigh, I am afraid I must take you Back to the future with me...

Rei Leigh: YES!!!! OHH YEAH!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

Rose: OK, then go get your transforming device...

Hika: Can I come!!?!

Rose: Yeah! But hurry...

Hika: Cool I'll go get the others...

Rose: Noo!!! Only you Too may come... And hurry Heather and Alex Will be back any Minute Now...

Rei Leigh: Ready!

Hika: Ok ready!!!

Roseanna opened a green portal.

Rei Leigh: I don't think I wana go through that... It looks Like Sewage water...

Roseanna: Get In.. Hurry!

There was a Knock on the temple door....

Alex: Hello AnyBody Home...

Roseanna: Hurry!!!

Heather: Here... the Key is Under the Mat...

Alex: Ohh... Thank you, My little Partner is Crime..

Heather: No thank you...*you could hear them kissing as they were trying to Unlock the door.....*

Alex: Mmmmm.....

Roseanna: Hurry!!!!!

Hika:OK!!! *She Jumped through the Protal*

Roseanna: Come on!!

Rei Leigh:*she saw what looked Like a demon/Mutated shark pass by* I am not soo sur-

The door was unlocked and Alex Opened the door..

Roseanna: To late! *she pushed Rei Leigh through the portal*

Rei Leigh: AHHH!!!

Heather: What was that...

Roseanna went through the portal and closed it...

Alex: Hello???

Heather: I am sure I heard Something.......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 10, 2007, 5:02:50 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderSWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going back to the future. My regular time.^^ Cant wait till the next chapter