Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Nightmares through Time...

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 22 - Nightmares through Time...

Chapter 22 - Nightmares through Time...
Because everones destination was over 1000 year in the future the had to walk a long didstance equalavent to walking from New York to Florida. So naturally........

Rei Leigh: I am tired! Are we there yet?

Rosanna: No...

Hika: Are there yet?

Rosanna:No........

Hike: Are we there now.........

Rosanna: No...........................

Rei Leigh: How about now.....

Rosanna: NO!!! Fine we will rest. After all we have all the time in the we need, I worn you though in time travel One seem s to experence terrible dreams.*she Took out her small staff that in larged, and she stomped it on the ground and a Rock tent rose up, and they all go in it and Naturally went to sleep ASAP......*

____________________________________________________________________________

Meen while over in the 9th deminsion of Time travel...

Rini: Leo can you carry me my feet hurt...

Leo: No

Rini: Please...

Leo: No........

Rini: Please.......

Leo: No................

Rini: Ohh Leo........ you give me No choice.....

Leo: Huh?

Rini: *She Turned around and Un-did her hair and unbottoned her shirt, Then she Tied up the bottom of her shirt to show her Belly button, And turned around to face Leo and held Him back from walking any futher...* Please... Big Boy.....*she shoved her boobs in his face*Please...

Leo: Uhhh

Rini: Or do I have to take this somewhere else?

Leo: Uhhh Ohh no no no, Your fine, just Get up on my back And I'll...Umm what are you doing...*She pulled out his arms them jumped in them like they were married and he new this ment she wanted him to carry her like that so he did...*

Rini: Thank you.... I'm tired..

Leo: Me too.....

Heather: Me 3... Alex Hunny what do you say we stop and rest for a while...?

Alex: I am up for that * he stomped on the ground and a tent of gravel and earth imarged*

They all went to sleep not carrying about the night mares they would have....

Dream one: Leo's Dream

Rini: Leo!!! Hey!

Leo: Hey! Whats up you wana go do somethin?

Rini: No we can't thats why I brought the rest of the girls* the other girls all of a sudden apeared* We have to go save someone from a big bad Monster...

Leo: OK!

Rini: Lets transform girls! ohh Leo you too...

Leo: Umm actually I have to... Umm find my crystal you Girls go ahead and transform

Rini: OK!!!

Girls: Planet Ring!!! Transform!*there way a bright light from their rings and they all of a sudden were in there Scout forms*

Leo: Ummm wait rings??????

Sailor Mini Moon: Ohh yeah, Now we don't have to Violently Strip and change infront of everyone ain't it awsome?

Leo: No Naked Girls......

Sailor Mini Moon: Yep! Leo Whats wrong....?

Leo: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

___________________________

Leo Woke up screaming and Rini woke up.

Rini: Whats wrong?

Leo: Bad dream....

Rini: What about...?

Leo: Ohhh uhhh nothing nothing at all...........

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 15, 2007, 10:24:29 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWos gonig to be the next with the bad dream? I gotta know now.................tell me please. Oh and no afinse....but you got a perverted mind. I may have nightmares tonight.