Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Still Having Nightmares through time

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 23 - Still Having Nightmares through time

Chapter 23 - Still Having Nightmares through time

Dream Two: Hika's Dream

Hika: *walking along the side walk*Lalalalalalalala..... OOOOOOOO.......*she notices A Giant candy store* Chocolate!!!*she Runs up to the store a burstes down the door* CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE CHOCOLATE!!!

Leta: * Leta was the corrent worker at the store* Calm down!!! now tell me what you want!!!

Hika: Put the Chocolate in the BAG!!! *A bag all of a sudden appeared in Hikas hands*

Leta: Ok ok!!!

Hika: I want the BIGGEST Chocolate Bar you Have!!!

Leta: Ohh I am afraid You can't buy that one........

Hika: WHY!!??!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Leta: Because...The Biggest Chocolate Bar in here is....Is............is

Hika: Is.............is.......Is...........Is what ?Already Sold??????!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Leta: No it is.............YOU!!! *Leta Pinches Hikas face and rips it off, Showing nothing but a Mere chocolate Version of Hika.*

Hika: NOOO!!!!!!! Hey wait thats not so bad...Atucally its really reall good... mmmmm....*She unwraps herself and Leaves the store. As she was walking down the side walk she was taking Little bites out of her choclate stringy hair....* mmmm I taste good!!!

Hika: Wow... I taste Really good........*Rei Leigh all of a sudden apreas out of no where. She was walking down the street and noticed Hika* Hey I think I am Melting *she tried to move forward but she was stuck because her feet were melting from the randomly all of a sudden hot sun.and The Rei Leigh spoke up*

Rei Leigh: Hey Hika...Whats up...?

Hika: Oh nothing just  Hanging around... Hey notice anything different?

Rei Leigh: Your new shoes.....? Hey wait What happened to your feet.....

Hika: They melted..Heh Heh heh...

Rei Leigh: Melted? Whoa *Rei Leigh's eyes opened widely* Your all of a sudden looking really good...*she started Licking her lips*

Hika: WHOA girl I don't swing that way...

Rei Leigh:*Rei Leigh smiled and her teeth looked as if they were sharpened, so that they could even eat a rock if she wanted too* Mmmm... You smell good too...*Rei Leigh Put her arms around Hika... And started twirly her hair*.....*Rei Leigh Pulled a giant cake a shoved it down Hikas throat..... And then Hika got really really fat.....*mmmmmm........

Hika: Rei Leigh your scaring me....*Rei Leigh shoved More food down hikas throat.* Why are you Feeding me so much?

Rei Leigh:....... You just looked hungry too me.... And may I say you Look very deliciouse....

Hika: Ummmm Thanks?*Rei Leigh Shoved more food down Hika's throat and Hika Got Fatter!!!*

Rei Leigh: Mmmmm I think your ready.......

Hika: Ready for What???

Rei Leigh: For me to show you what everyone's been waiting for...

Hika: What??????

Rei Leigh: The Inside of my STOMACH!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!! *Rei Leigh opened her mouth....And it kepts getting bigger untill it was bigger then Hika!!!*

Hika: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hika woke up, and Rei Liegh was With out a dought having a good dream about chocolate at the Time because she was Biting on Hikas arm Smiling....

Hika: What a night mare*Hika rolled over and went back to sleep*

___________________________________________________

Dream 3:Rosanna's Dream...

Rosanna: Ahh...... nice and quite......

Rei Leigh: Hey Rosanna!!!

Hika: Hi Rosanna!!!!!!!!!!

Rosanna: Ohhh no....Its going to be a long dream......

Hika: Hey Rosanna...... Are we there yet?

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet?

Hika:Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet????????

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet??????????????

Hika: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet??????????????????????????

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet???????????????????????????????? *all Of a sudden It was only Rei Leigh and Hika were just floating giant  heads circleing  Rosanna*

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet?*roseanna was one the ground stressing*

Hika:Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet????????

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet??????????????

Hika: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet??????????????????????????

Rei Leigh: Yeah Rosanna...... Are we there yet????????????????????????????????

Rosanna: NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Rosanna woke up hika and Rei Leigh were snoring really really loud.....

Rosanna: Correction its going to be a long night.....

________________________________________________________________

 

To be continued as soon as Rei Leigh gets online...........

 

Dream 4: Rei Leighs Dream

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 16, 2007, 7:49:29 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderI'm online add a chapter. but guess what happened to me today. *takes out kniff*