Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Still haveing Nightmares "I wana... be a Wicked Witch"

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 24 - Still haveing Nightmares "I wana... be a Wicked Witch"

Chapter 24 - Still haveing Nightmares "I wana... be a Wicked Witch"

Disclaimer: Hilarious your gona love it! ohh and No witches were harmed in the making of this Chapter...

Dream 4: Rei Leigh's Dream

Everything was in black and white

Rei Leigh: *she was wearing a Blue pinafor, with a white apron, and her hair was in brades* Ohh Milo... Its ok I know you didn't meen To Pee on That wicked old ladies Leg...

Milo:...............-.-

Rei Leigh: Ohhh No I think I see A twister.. A TWISTER!!! Comon Milo! *they ran all the way to their house and looked around for everyone* Aunty M......... Aunty M!!!! Aunt Mena!!! Where are you!!!

Aunty M:*AKA Mena* I up here!! whee!!!!! Hey look its a shark... AHHHH *the shark ate her*

Rei Leigh: Ohhh noo she got sucked up inside the twister Milo...AND THAT SHARK JUST ATE HER We better save her!! Cresent Crystal power.....*nothing happened* It didn't work Milo!!! We better get inside the house....*they got inside the house. Rei Leigh went to her Room with Milo in her arms. She set Milo down on the bed and then Went to go close the window, and a cow flew threw the window out of nowhere and knocked her out. She eventually woke up.* We must have been sucked up into the twister!!! *When she did Milo Was ontop of her sleeping she pushed him off her then went to go look outside The window. She saw Many strange things but the strangest was an Old women riding a tricycle and her bike turned into a car, and then into a horse, and then into a broom, and then there was a big crash and Rei Leigh went to go see what happened.* Oh my!!!

Rei Leigh opened the door and everything had color!!!

Rei Leigh: Ohh Milo I don't think we're in Tokyo anymore!!!*She Looked around and there were many beautyful flowers and Houses* What is this Place*all of a sudden a Brown Bubble floated out From Milo's butt.* Ohh Milo what have you been eating!!! * The Bubble Got bigger and Bigger till it was about Rei Leigh's Size* Cooooool...*Rei Leigh picked up a stick an poped the Bubble and a Beautiful Young Blonde Headed Teen came out* Eww it stinks in this spot...and Ew Milo I think Your bubble is growing fungus!

Serenda: *Serena* I am Not Fungus!!!Like OMG I am Serenda Like good witch of the Like North  and You Like shouldn't be talkin...Look at that Dress.. Now thats fungus!*Rei Leigh Looked at Rindi's cloths, she was wereing a Yellow Beatiful totally in style dress*

Rei Leigh: Your not a witch...Your to Pretty to be-

Serenda: You better not say I am to pretty and Like whats Stupid to be a witch... CUZ I'm not!

Rei Leigh: Yeah your right "Your Not" a witch your a-

Serenda: I am Like Sooooo Pretty

Rei Leigh: Ok.. Fine just tell me how to get out of this place...

Serenda: Ohh I Like really don't Know but I know it has to do like with this like Yellowish Road...Here Let the smart Munchcans Help you...Like Come Out Come Out where ever you like are to see the like young but still tacky lady who like fell from the sky like thingy....

Munchcans:*a bunch of chibi sailor scouts* Hello... We Like your Dogish looking thingy...

Rei Leigh: Thanks...

Serenda: Like guess what every body??? This Young witch fell on the wicked witch of the east...*rosanna*...And now she is like....... dead....YAY!!!

Munchcans:YAY!!!!!!

Rei Leigh: So why do they  call you Munchcans...

Munchcans: Because we like to Munch.. Munch MUNCH!!!

Munchcan #1: Now lets Celebrate by eating this dog!!!

Munchcans: Yay!!*they picked up the animal and  ate it*

Rei Leigh: Milo!!! NOO!!! Awww....

Serenda: Poor Little thing... Hey you Like save me a leg!!!

Rei Leigh: ok soo how do I get Home again?

Serenda: Ohh according to the script *a script apears in her hand*  we aren't aloud to like tell you untill The Wicked Witch Of the west shows up.....

Rei Leigh: And when will that be....

Serenda: Any minute now, actually more Like 5 minutes ago, Wana skip it?

Rei Leigh: Sure!!!

Wicked Witch of The West, Ribi:*aka Rini* Who Killed My sister!!!

Rei Leigh: Ummm your a little Late...

Ribi: I know I got my nails done.. You like?

Rei Leigh: Yeah!

Ribi: Well Anyways! I am the wicked Witch of the West...But you can call me Ribi....

Rei Leigh: Ok Ribi, so what seems to be the problem?

Ribi: Ummm Ohh yeah.. You killed my sister Rosanna!

Rossanna*from under the house*:I'm not dead I'm just hurt........

Ribi:Shut up Rossanna! Now were are they! were are the Ruby Slippers! You know how powerful they are!!

Serenda: Like duh... ohh and I forgot to tell you Rei Leigh, Those Ruby slippers she just mentioned are on your feet!!!

Rei Leigh: Why?

Serenda: Because I couldn't help my self... You were just looking so Ugly and less fortunate then I so I Slipped them on you, and aren't they Like darling!

Rei Leigh: NOOO!

Serenda: Ohhh.........

Ribi: Hello... I am still here! Now give me my slippers. They are rightfully Mine!

Serenda: DON'T LET HER HAVE THEM!!! THEY DON'T MATCH HER BLOUSE!!!

Rei Leigh: Umm I won't let you have them! not because they won't look good on you just because I feel like it!

Ribi: I will have those shoes!!! I WILL   I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenda: Take a Like chill Pill....

Ribi: NO!!!.............. I'llGet you my pretty and your Little dog-........ wait Where is the dog..?

Rei Leigh: Those munchcans ate him to celebrate the death of your sister....

Rossanna: I am not dead!!!!!!!!!!

Ribi: Ok well... I will get you My pretty!!!......That doesn't sound quite as good for some reason...

Rei Leigh: Just go!!! Poof away in red smoke Before someone drops a house on you too!

Serenda: Hey that was my Line!

Rei Leigh: Shut up!

Ribi: ....Ummm ok then Bye....*she poofed away in red smoke*

Serenda: OK now to get home safely you must.. Ummm I FORGOT AGAIN!!!

Munchcans: Follow the yellow brick road to get to emerald city and then Go to the Wizard, he will help you.... Follow the yellow brick road, Follow the yellow brick road, Folow follow follow,Follow the yellow brick road

Rei Leigh: Enough already!!!!!! I get the point.........

Serenda:Hey don't forget before you leave that I am prettier than you and you Love me for it!

Rei Leigh:Hey Munchcans... Mind doing me a favor since you kinda ate my pet....

Munchcans: Sure anything...

Rei Leigh: Why don't you just Munch, munch, munch your way up Serenda's arm and while your at it, it the rest of her..

Munchcans: SURE!

Rei Leigh Followed the yellow brick road and found her self  in a 3 way fork in the road...

Rei Leigh: Which way should I go???

Scare Crow Hik:*Hika*ummmm that way!! no that way!!! noo that way!!

Rei Leigh: I get it your dumb, You need a brain, and you can't make up your mind, So you want to go see the wizard too... now lets go!

Hik: Ok... Mind helping me off this pole

Rei Leigh: Sure..*she walked over and got her off the pole*

Hik: Thanks!

Rei Leigh: Now letssave time and walk over here and oil this heartless Ten Man...

Hik: heart less?

Rei Leigh: Yeah, he is all boner no heart...

Hik: Really!!!

Rei Leigh: Yes

They walked over to the Ten Pallidin *Pallyda* and oiled him.

Ten Pallidin: Thanks.. Lets go

Rei Leigh: wait we're missing one more person...

A cap pulled up and everyone backed up, and a Lion came out of the Cab....

Leo*Leo*: I'm Here!!,

Rei Leigh: Ohh yeah the cowardly Lion

Leo:now who wants to drive to Emerald city!?

Hik: IDK

Pallidin: Sure!

The taxi cab took them to the emerald city... and they paid the mystery Driver 50 bucks just to go through all the walls of the emerald castel and take them directly to the wizard.

They got out of the cab and noticed a giant head floating in mid air saying " I am the great and Powerful AZ"

Rei Leigh: Tin Palladin...sieze him, he is behind that really random curtain!

Tin Palladin: How do you know this stuff?

Rei Leigh: I'v seen this movie to many Times Before...

Hik: Whats a Movie?

Rei Leigh: Never mind......... just get the old man!

Tin Palladin: Of Course *he drug out the old wizard AKA alex and threw Him on the ground*

AZ: Who dares disarb me????

Rei Leigh: We do, now give us what we want!

AZ: Fine fine... But first I want the broom of the wicked witch!!

Rei Leigh: NO!!! I want to go home now!!!

AZ: I want a broom!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: HOME!!!

AZ: BROOM!

Rei Leigh: Home! I will not go al the way to that stupid wicked witches castle for a broom you can buy one at Wal-Mart!

Cab driver: You won't have to I am right here!!!

Rei Leigh: This didn't happen in the movie!?

Cab Driver: Its me Ribi!!!

Rei Leigh: Stalker! you went through all this trouble for shoes!!!

Ribi: Maybe.......

AZ: You Know with those shoes you would have so much power you would be abel to go home!

Rei Leigh: Naw Dip Sherlock!

Leo,Tin Palladin, Hik: What about us:

Az: Ohh Yes... Umm...I'll just give you all 3$ and we will call it even...

Leo,Tin Palladin, Hik: YAY!!!

Rei Leigh: Now I guess its Time for me to go now... But first...*she spits on Ribi, and Ribi starts Melting* Muahahahahaha!!!!.. Ohh and one last thing before you go...You were never the wicked witch of the west just a wicked dog!

Ribi: How could you!! NOOOOO!!!!*she became a small pink and black Puttel of water*

Az: Ohh thank you Rei Leigh! Now just Click your heals together and say "I wana go home"

Rei Leigh: Aww but the only reason I killed her was so that I could be the Wicked Witch Of the West........

Az: Shut up child and do as you are told!!!

Rei Leigh: Ok..... I.....Wana... Be a Wicked Witch!!! *and all of a sudden her close changed into a stylish black gown and a black hat* Take This Az!!! actually its more Like @$$!*she  made a knife apear out of no where and cut off his head*

Hik:Yay!!!

Leo and Palladin: ahh scarey women!

Unfortuneately Blood from Az, went all over Rei Leigh...And she started to Melt....

Rei Leigh: OHHHH NOOOO!!!! What a world, what a world!!....Umm How come I am not dead yet..

Leo: Maybe Cuz you didn't get sprayed with pure liquid, just blood....?

Rei Leigh: Hell no.. I am not gona spend the rest of my life like this! Get some water and poor it on me!!!

Hik: Where can we get some?

Leo: I think I know where... Palladin ready?

Palladin: Yep!

Leo and Palladin both Peed on Rei Leigh and She started to melt again!

Rei Leigh: Ew sicko!!!! AHHH!! I am melting!! I don't wana die I want to LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________

Rei Leigh woke up and then remembered it was just a dream and went back to sleep..........

 

To be continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 16, 2007, 11:58:38 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderO_O ok that was weird. but Milo was a yellow tabby cat just to let you know. but.... NO MILO!!!!!!!!1 YOU STUPID MUNCHCIANS!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF MY DEAD LIFE AND KILL YA'LL IN YOUR SLEEP. STARTING WITH THE ADULTS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!! MUNCHCIAN #1 YOUR FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh bye the way htat was an awesome chapter^^