Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Finallly in the Future...

Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.

Chapter 26 - Finallly in the Future...

Chapter 26 - Finallly in the Future...

 After Last nights insident with Heather and Alex no one slept......But they still left on their regular schedule for the future... but Roses group was very unwilling. But they did any ways, and arrived in the future a little bit after Heathers group did...

The Portal Opened and Leo,Rini, Heather, & Alex stepted...

Alex: Home sweet home.....

Heather: Well bye, Rini, Bye Leo...

Leo: What do you meen Bye???

Alex: Ohhh we are going to Meet Queen Serenity, She wants to talk to us about something.... BYE!*they disappeard holding hands*

Leo: Ohh great now what are we gona do.....?

Rini: We are going to go On a walk...

Leo: Wait... What?


Rini: You Heard me....

Leo: Ummm

Rini: We are going to Walk through  the Crystal Park, and then we are going to go get something to eat at the Disco Crystal Cowner!

Leo: Rini, I really don't think that would a a good Idea...

Rini: Yes it is! And Don't worry everyone Loves The Prince and Princess...

Leo: Yeah Your Right except, the whole Prince part about it...

Rini: Leo... You are going to come with me and you are going to have some fun...* She Drug him Over to the entrance of the Park. Which was a Crystal Gate that was not opened...*

Leo: AHHH!! Help This Really Pretty Teenage Girl Is Kidnapping me!!!

Rini: Ohh Be Quiet!.......Now open the Gate...

Leo: I don't wana...

Rini: Please.. Pretty Please....

Leo: Uhh... Nuh Uh...

Rini: *Rini Glared at Leo With A sweet Smile* Please.......Comon Leo Don't Be a Party Pooper...

Leo: Fine...*He tried to open The Gate...* It won't Open...Now Lets go

Rini: Umm No... Try Again...

Leo: Fine...*He opened The Gate and Rini Stepped Through draging him along* I guess This Isn't so Bad.....

 Two Fairies  Flew Up to Leo And Rini...the Fairies Started swirling around Rini giggling. As they did this  Fairy dust went all over Rini. Rini's Cloths Changed From Normal Rini to Princess Rini... Her Princess Dress  was not the Old fashioned One but A new one That showed Off her Curves...

Rini: Thank you... Now, change Leo.....

The Fairies Groaned and swirled around Leo. As they did this Fairy Dust went all over Him but the Fairies  Did Not Just Stop swirling, They kept going. there was so Much Dust Rini Couldn't even See Leo or the Fairys. This Was the Fairies chance... The started Pulled Leo's Hair, And Extending their claws and Cutting him. And Then They Stoped Circleing him and started Bitting him... Leo's Sun Symble Started to react to this treatment... Then Leo Started Yelping...

Leo: Rini.... Help me!

Rini: Stop it you two!!! *They Refused to stop* By Order Of the Princess, I here By Comand You To Leave Leo Alone or you shall be banished to  the Dark Moon Kingdom!!!!!

The Fairies stop and  Flew Away...Leo transformed into a Yellow Frog.....

Rini: Ohhh Very Funny You two! *She Picked Leo Up And Gave him a kiss for his troubles and he transformed Into his Usall Prince of the Sun Armor* Thats Better...

Leo: .............Thanks...

They Took a nice Walk through the part... It was beautyful With all the Crystal Trees... The Only Thing That was bad about it was that Leo was glared at bye every person He Saw...Finally They were at the end of the Park and ready to go eat at The Dinner.....

___________________________________________________

Meen While, Rei Leigh and The others just poped out of their Portal...

Rose: Where is he???

Rei Leigh: Don't ask me...

Hika: Don't even Look at me...

Rei Leigh: Hey We could ask these Little Fairies coming Our Way...Hey Have You Seen  A Prince Probly hanging around a Princess...

Fairy 1:  Rrgg... Why would anyone Want to no were that Prince is...

Fairy 2: Yeah!

Rei Leigh: We do now where did they go!

Fairy 1: They took a walk through the Park...

Rose: Ohhh Great...

Fairy 2: Princess Rosanna! Here let us change you...And Princess Hika & Rei Leigh!

Rose: NO I we are....... Fine Thank you...

Rei Leigh: Well Lets go get Leo!

Hika: Yeah!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment