Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What Couples do You Want to Read about?

Hello A message for all you lovers out there. If you Think Love is For FairyTales, Then Well I am here to tell you the truth.......I Am Cupid, Ninja Of the clouds and of the heart...And now its time for The tales of Love Ever Lasting......

Chapter 1 - What Couples do You Want to Read about?

Chapter 1 - What Couples do You Want to Read about?

 Hello I am Cupid Ninja from the village hidden in the Clouds and in and in Our Hearts.

 Ok tell me What cupples do you want to hear about??? Any Cupple... Figure Out if Their Love was Love Ever lasting or figure out if They fell in Love with Love and ended up Figuring out that they are falling in Love With Make Believe.

 Read this Quote its from a very popular Musical.

" I fell in Love with love when I fell in love with make believe, Ect"

Lol I can't remember much But it tells the truth for some people who fall in love with the thought of being in Love lol Never do that, of coarse its good to day dream I meen I do it all the time! But Just Let it happen it will in time, Love can be everlasting if you let it, or it can be an extreem  over Rated Emotion that you Could never really find. It will Find you!!!*takes arrow and does wierd hand sign with arrow in between hands, and takes bow and shoots it up in the air and watches it explode into the most Vibrant Seris Of fireworks*

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knuxs_1_fan on April 11, 2007, 10:52:48 AM

Knuxs_1_fan on
Knuxs_1_fanNaruHina NaruHina Dattebayo!!

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 7:54:21 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfyea...whatever she said

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 11, 2007, 10:56:43 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol ok but wait Dattebayo lol what couple is that??? lol

Knuxs_1_fan on April 11, 2007, 10:58:48 AM

Knuxs_1_fan on
Knuxs_1_fanLol, um, Believe it in japanese? But sounds better >.< Believe it is just to annoying.

AmmyK on March 1, 2007, 6:19:54 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKPlease write a fanfic with GaaraXSakura. I know it is weird but I wanna see Gaara paired up with someone! Pwease?