Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stupid Qupid...A Sasuke and Hinita story...

Hello A message for all you lovers out there. If you Think Love is For FairyTales, Then Well I am here to tell you the truth.......I Am Cupid, Ninja Of the clouds and of the heart...And now its time for The tales of Love Ever Lasting......

Chapter 3 - Stupid Qupid...A Sasuke and Hinita story...

Chapter 3 - Stupid Qupid...A Sasuke and Hinita story...
Welcome...As you know I am Qupid... And today we will be Roling back time to view How I handeled the Relationship between...Sasuke and Hinita...I believe I was in the alley right next to "Bob and Robs Rawmen Restrunt", It was more like a stand...But they Still call it a restrunt...Oh well Lets get back to the Love...


Cupid: ...There's Sasuke and Hinita... Maybe I Should go say Hi... Ohh wait, I forgot... I can't Talk to them...I can't Talk to anyone...Ohh well I can't Do anything with this Couple...Sasuke is to buisy with Itachi, And Hinita Has a crush on Naruto...*Qupid starts to walk away and disappear into the dark Alley, but then bumps into what he thought was a wall* What the...NO! NOT YOU!

Unknown: Hey Cuz! Whats up?


Cupid:..... OH no not you...

TIME OUT! Let me take a minute to brief you on my so called cuzin...He is a Qupid Just like me welll except...Well Have you ever Heard the song "Stupid Qupid" Well...Umm Thats my cuzin...

Stupid: Ooo... I see What you were doing...


Cupid: I wasn't doing anything I was about to Leave...

Stupid: NO NO NO... If I know you, You were just about to shoot one of your Golden Arrows at them two...Am I right???


Cupid: No-

Stupid: Of coarse I was... But since you are having Doubts I'll Do it...*Stupid Pulled out a Red arrow with black marks on it* Charingon Arrow!

TIME OUT!!! Sorry But one last thing I have to explain...My Cuzin Has an Arrow, More Powerful than my Golden Arrow...The Charinggon Arrow Has the Power To Absolutly copy ones love to another... This May seem confusing at first but just listen...He can Prick someone with that arrow and they will fall in love with who ever he wants then to fall in love with... And then that person who is being loved,Will love the Lover back... Well I hope you understand...

Cupid: NO!!! If you shoot that Arrow I will vowel to Make sure you never shoot an arrow again!

Stupid: But why??

Cupid: Because Hinita doesn't want to be with Sasuke! She wants to be with the Beholder of the Nintailed Fox...

Stupid: *Stupid Qupid Gasped* Who Would ever want to love that heartless fiend!

Cupid: He is not Heart Less! He has a Life too... You need to consiter Peoples Present Feelings Before You Go Out and Mess with them!

Stupid: And they call me Stupid Qupid!!! Its not about "their" feelings its about My opinion! And I say Sasuke and Hinita For Ever! CARINGGON ARROW! *He pulled out an arrow and His Bow and Shot Sasuke*

Sasuke: Whoa...*the arrow was absorbed into His skin and using the Arrow, Stupid Qupid Controlled Sasuke* Whats happening to me...I feel all this Love energy...And WHOA!!!!*He started to walk forward to hinita with out any control*

Hinita: Oh...Hi Sasuke...

Stupid: OK Now Hinita... Its time to meet The  Love of your life...

Sasuke: Hi...*in thoughts* Why Can't I move...

Stupid: Look into her eyes Sasuke!

Sasuke: *Sasuke Looked at Hinitas Eyes with out any control*


Cupid:...Umm He doesn't seem very willing to do your bidding...

Stupid: Thats because The Love Emblem On the Arrow hasn't been activated yet... But it will be the Second She Looks into his eyes...

Hinita: *Hinita Looks back into Sasukes Eyes And Giggled*

Sasuke: WhY are you Laughing???

Hinita: Nothing... Its just your eyes...

Stupid: Yes....... yes....

Hinita: They...

Stupid: SAY IT GIRL!

Hinita: They Look like a Lake...A lake in which I can only visit in my dreams with someone special...

Sasuke:...And Who Would that be???

Stupid: ....!

Hinita: Naruto...

Stupid: WHAT!?!?!

Sasuke: I See... You Really Like him?

Hinita: Yes...In my dreams I-

Sasuke: Shh...I think I know what those dreams are...I dream Them All the time about my own little someone...I wish You the best of luck with those dreams... Well I better go, I'v gota go train with Kakashi...BYE...*He walked off into the shadows as Hinita Finished Her Rawmen*

Stupid: BUT HOW! How can she Resist The love spell in side his eyes...HOW???

Cupid: I told You...Shes likes Naruto...*in thoughts* More than I expected... I suppose I shall Help Her achieve him...

 

________________________THE END_______________for this relationship... well for now..._________

 

Disclaimer: Sorry you guys, Its not that good...I couldn't think of much to do with this couple.... Sorry hope you likes it though!!! ^.^

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on July 18, 2007, 2:07:57 AM

eelchic on
eelchicI THOUGHT IT WAZ AWSOME AND I LUVED HOW U ENDED IT "I SUPPOSE I SHALL HELP HER ACHIEVE HIM" GREAT ENDING U SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE THIS WITH LIKE QUIPID IS IN HUMAN FORM AND SETS UP A DATE ER SOMETHIN BOUT ITS JUST A SUGUSTGEN

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 11, 2007, 2:50:38 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks!

AmmyK on April 18, 2007, 10:50:21 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKIt's good! I luv u 4 making it!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 18, 2007, 10:56:59 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHX :)