Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Naruto And Hinata...BELIEVE IT!

Hello A message for all you lovers out there. If you Think Love is For FairyTales, Then Well I am here to tell you the truth.......I Am Cupid, Ninja Of the clouds and of the heart...And now its time for The tales of Love Ever Lasting......

Chapter 4 - Naruto And Hinata...BELIEVE IT!

Chapter 4 - Naruto And Hinata...BELIEVE IT!
Welcome...As you know I am Qupid... And today we will be Roling back time to view How I handled the Relationship between...Naruto and Hinata...I Believe I was In the Sky that Gorgeous Moonlight Night, you'll never believe it, But They thought I was a Shooting star... Lets Check it out...

Naruto and Hinata Were outside, Hinata was Helping him with his aim

Naruto: *he Grabbed his Pack pack and got ready to go* Thanks for Helping me with my Aim Hinata, It's been a little off...

Hinata: Oh, No Problem Naruto *She Blushed* Anytime

Naruto: Hey, you have something red on your Face, Her Let me get it off... It's the Least i can do

Hinata: No... It's nothing, I'm Just a little flushed from the training thats All...


Cupid: Thats All huh? well it's time for Romance... LOVE LIGHT JUTSU! *I made a hand sign and started to Glow Bright Pink*

I dashed threw the Sky, and Left A Pink Trail of Light Following me...

Naruto: Hey Look!

Hinata: It's a shooting star!

Cupid: Make a Wish, And it Might Just Come true...

Hinata: *She Closed Her Eyes and thought to herself* Please Oh Please Oh Shooting Star, Help my Dreams go afar, With this Light, Grant me my wish, I wish tonight! PLEASE HELP ME AND NARUTO GROW CLOSER AS RIENDS... Or something even more...


Cupid: DING DING DING! We Have a Winner... By the power of Qupid, I Here By Demand, for all who are below and above me RECEIVE THERE LOVE WISHES TONIGHT!

Naruto: Hey Where's it going?!?

Hinata: I wish I knew...

Naruto: COME ON!!! *He Grabbed her Hand and Raced to the Light. He Followed The Pink glow he saw*

Hinata: NARUTO!!! *She Blushed*

They Raced down hills and Hills to Catch up with the so Called Star... When I Got A Little tired of this...


Cupid: Oh come on... GIVE ME A BREAK! *I Took Out and Arrow and bow. I Gripped the Arrow With a Strange Sign and Shot it off at Hinata's Foot* LOVE ARROW! ENHANCE THE LOVE IN THEIR HEARTS!

Hinata: *The Arrow hit her Foot and She Stumbled onto Naruto. Naruto Fell along with her, And they Roled down the Giant hill. They Stopped to a point where Hinata was ontop of Naruto Laughing and gasping for Air...* HAHAHAHAHA!!! That was fun...

Naruto: Yeah except for 2 things... 1, the Comet got away. 2, your kind of ontop of me...

Hinata: Oh... Sorry! *she blushed and was about to get off him when he pulled her down over top of him*

Naruto: No, When I said that, I ment It wasn't fun... But for some reason it feels right...

Hinata: *She blushed to the point, to where even her eyes were red* really wow... I mean Same here! *She back up off him because she was blushing so hard Aliens could see it from space*

Naruto: *He staired into her Eyes* You know you're Eyes are just so beautiful... SO mysterious, and full of Life

Hinata: you think so? Most people think they are ugly and plain

Naruto: Well I defently don't think that... *he sat up beside her and staired at the stars* What a Beautiful Night... with a Beautiful Girl...*He blushed and then shook it off*

Hinata: Naruto...

Naruto: Well... That's Over with *He stood up and prepared to walk away when Hinata Tapped him on his Shoulder*

Hinata: Do you really mean it?

Naruto: Every word...

Hinata:...Ohh thanks...


Cupid: *I was Behind a tree watching at the time* Ohh come on, thats not what the Viewers want to see!!! I thought that Fall was GOLD! with that Fall He should have FALLEN FOR YOU! Time to go invisible -.- *I did a strange Hand Sign and was invisible*

Hinata: Well- *Hinata Not knowing, I pushed her into Naruto's Arms, and the Rest is History...*

Naruto Gazed into Her Eye's Once more...

Naruto: there's Those eye's Again...

He Helped her Up, and they staired into each other's eyes, blushing like crazy... hinata Got Closer to him as He Leaned in... And He Kissed her in the Bright MoonLight on top of the Biggest hill in the Village... She Kissed him Back, as he embraced her for one last second... And Then Backed away and they Both Red as a Baboons rear Kissed Once again and sighed to them selfs in relief of a Happy ending...

________________________The End______________

Looks Like A Happy ending for that couple, I'm sure We'll be seeing more of them... So... What do you want to see next...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesGirl01 on November 11, 2007, 4:17:40 AM

SasukesGirl01 on
SasukesGirl01oooo I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 11, 2007, 4:00:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskNot as special As I hoped I will be writing another Naruto and Hinata One... notice "I'm sure We'll be seeing more of them" this little quote