Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Barrier: Our first Episode!!!

Sealed Away for over 1,000 years, The Powers of One young Man will be awakened! and With his Half Human Partner they will Defy Gravity and The rest of their worlds. They will save the souls of Thousands Because their destiny's are... Sealed

Chapter 1 - The Barrier: Our first Episode!!!

Chapter 1 - The Barrier: Our first Episode!!!
Eons and Eons have pasted since the barrier was first created... And Even now It is being weakened by the affects of time! and A Dark and Evil Force Is Passing thru the barrier... And A force, Not so Evil, More... Blonde! And a little boyish...And YEs, She is a girl... Her Name is... Avea...This 13 year old Tomboy is On her Pet Flutter Fly *A 3'0ft tall-wide bird with black and yellow markings on it* and she is tumbleing down to earth to visit her Mother. Yes this Child Was indeed A forbidden Child as some say, But better describing as... A Half Human... You see her mother was from earth and her father was from the planet Taniko, Yes their Love was forbidden but it didn't last for long... And so Avea is stuck inbetween her mother and father, so naturaly, being the tomboy that she is, she chosses her father and visits her mother every now and then. But in this visit she won't be going back on her own Flutter Fly *Zuzu*... She would be taking A More destructive path on her way home this time...

Avea: *Peting Zuzu, while standing in her mothers back yard* Ohh I'm Sorry Zuzu, *She Pet it's Broken Lim and shue'd it off to go back home* Go on home and let dady fix you! I'll Call for you when and if I need you!!! *She waved to the Bird as it flew off to the planet Taniko* Better go say Hi to mom... even though she probly won't like this crater Zuzu made with it's landing ^^'... *She walked into her mothers home* MOM!!! hey it's me, Avea!!!

Mom: *Popping out from under neath the sink* Oh hey dear!!!

Avea: O.O What are you doing...

Mom: Oh, A pipe Burst, There's water everywhere... Would you mind cleaning it up?

Avea: -.- the one time I come you have me sweeping floors... *She takes a cloth and wipes the water up*

Mom: Hey, Would you mind running to the store down the street, and grabbing me some milk, We're out! *She laughed*

Avea: -.- Okay... *She walk out the front door waving good bye to her mother* Bye mom! *And she dashed off to the store*

Mean while

Leo: There's nothing to do... *The dirtyblonde about the age of 13 or 14 said while he Layed in his bed reading his book* I Know!!! I'll Go to the store and see if they have that new Buster Bike Game!!! *The Child Ran out of his house and ran down the street to the store when he ran into 3 guys... Butch, Brick and Bulyvard(They called him Bully for short)* O.o

Bully: Hey Leon-

Leo: It's Leo...

Butch: What ever... You wana Talk with us in that dark alley over there???

Leo: I'd rather not, You see I have a thing I need to be getting to-

Brick: NO, You need to be gettin to that dark alley or my fist is going to be getting to your face...

Leo: Isn't it just gona end up there anyways?

Bully: WHY YOU LITTLE- *He reached for leo when Leo dashed thru his leggs and ran away to the store as fast as he could* WHere'd he go???

Butch: Doesn't matter, We'll see him at school tomorow...

Brick: You here that?!? *Yelling into the destince* WE'LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMOROW!!!

Leo Ran to the store as so did Avea... Avea HAd goten some milk when she noticed Leo drooling over the new Bike Buster 2 Game...

Leo: I wish I could have it...

Avea: Yeah, it's pretty nice...

Leo: O.O You've played it before!?!?!

Avea: No... I've done it before, but on a bird...

Leo: WOW REALLY!!! You've road the new bird Bike- *he turned away from the game to look at her* Wow...

Avea: No I meen I road a- Never mind... Why Are you starring at me like that???

Leo: O.o

Avea: OKay, I'm Just going to go now... *She turned away and he folowed*

Leo: *He shook off the shock of the pretty girl and wiped off some drool off his cheek and chased after her* Hey, Are you tired?

Avea: Um... I don't think So, I just at a Chunky Munky Bar... *Drool went down her cheek* O.O Man it was so good... The Chocolate goodness... HHMMM

Leo: Becuz you've been walkin thru my mind all day...

Avea: *Thinking* Wait is this guy hitting on me??? Yeah he is totaly hitting on me and ruining my day dream about that chunky monkey and me... Better stop this *She checked out the milk*

Leo:......

Avea: Well umm...

Leo: *Kisses Avea*

Avea: O.o *Slaps him* PERVERT!!! *She turns around and walks away*... *Thinking* There that should do it... He won't be ruining my fantisy's anymore!!!

Leo: Ow...

As Avea Left Leo Standing there rubbing his sor face, A strange Man Walked up to her. He was really thin, and he was covered from head to toe, so that the only thing Avea could see was his eyes... His Bright Green Eyes that reminded her of a snake...

Strange Man: Hello Little Girl, Whats your rush?!? Your Misssssssing all the flowersss!!!

Avea: Flowers may smell nice, But they still have their dangers, Now Good Day Mister *She glared at his squenced green eyes and went into deep thought* Those eyes... I Remember them from some where...

Strange Man: Well Whatsss Life if you don't take the risssk of danger...? *He blocked her from walking down the street to her home*

Avea: True, but Life will provide risk's with out me Looking for them Sir... Now If you don't mind I have to go Get this to my mother...*She pushes him a side and continues to walk to her house* Stupid Zangu

Strange Man: Thats, Theadore Zangu to you HUMAN!!!... *He Grabbed her shoulder with his hand... But As His Black gloves he was wearing fell off, and his hand transformed into a snake and it rapped around Avea pulling her into a dark alley.* You'll be coming with me...

Avea: AAHHH!!!!! *he covers her mouth, but she was to strong for his snake lims! So He took Her By the neck and Bit her as his fangs spit out poison liquid... And in a matter of minutes she was knocked out*

Avea Woke up in a Neox 23 Ship. She knew the Name Becuz her Father Has 2. She Was Tied up in bright yellow rope. Theadore was driving the ship when he set it on autopilot to Tie Up The Boy Across From Avea.

Avea: What... Whats going on???

Theadore: I see your awake!

Avea: Let me go, *She struggled to get out of the robe*

Theadore: So Sorry! You won't be getting out of that rope, it's made just for you Powerless, Humans... You'll never get out...

Avea: *Thinking* At least not untill We pass thru the earths Atomosphere...

Theadore: *He finished tieing up the Boy And Walked up to avea* It's A Shame... *He licked her cheek* I hate to waist Such a meal, But unfortunately for me I am Behind on my rent and need to make a little doe By selling you humans... Now, I'm going to go make my self some of this "Tea" You humans drink, Be sure not to go any where now you hear *He laughed as he walked off*

Avea: Humans??? *She gasped* Wait... That boy over there is human! we wont be abel to make it thru the Barrier!!! I've got to get that boy out of here... *She crowled over to the boy and lifted him up so she could see his face...* Is that, the boy from the store??? Oh great... This Couldn't get any worst!

Theadore: Wana bet??? *He threw her across the room* I'v decided that you are just to much trouble! But seeing how I have to pay my rent I'm going to have to spare you're life, but your arm's and Legs Will be mine!!!

Avea: AAHHH!!! *He un covered his bodie and he had a giant tail and his arms and legs Were Snakes* WHat use Am I with out my arms and legs?

Theadore: Well All they'll be useing you for is breading!

Avea: Breeding!?! *She looked at Leo* WITH HIM!!!

Theadore: YEs of corse, thats why I got 1 male and 1 Female!!!

Avea: Well, Don't you know that humans can't past threw the barrier! They Combust, destorying everything around them!!!

Theadore: How would you know thissssss, human?!?!?! Your Planet SSSSShouldn't Know Anything about our Planet!!!

Avea: Well I-

Leo: Uhh... *He moaned*

Theadore: Ohh No, Now he's waking up too?!? How Am I sssupposssed to deal with the both of you?!?

Leo: What?!? Who are you People! Where am I?!?

Theadore: Your on your way to a living Hell...

Leo: Ohh well thats just great... First that girl slapped me, And Now I'm Being Kidnapped by some freak in a snake costume and in a totaly bogis space ship! Which By the Way, Is this made out of wood?!? This is just not my day...

Theadore: You Humanssss are just a handfull aren't you!?!

Leo: Cut the act! if this were really a space ship We'de Be in space *He looks out the window and see's the earth below him* O.o *He twichted over and over again*............. I'm Dreaming... THATS IT!!! I'm Dreaming!!!

Avea: No your not...

Leo: HAHAHA!!! Very funny! We're leaving the earths Atomosphere!!! This has to be a dream!

Avea: No It's not...

Theadore: Well... While you 2 are getting to know each other better I'm going to go drink my "Tea"!!! *He threw her up againist Leo and he left*

Avea: Good he's gone... Wait if we're leaving the earths Atomosphere then that meens...

Leo: Hey if I'm dreaming then this means I can do stuff and it never really happened!!!

Avea: O.O Where are you going with this???

Leo: *He took his hand and Gropped her Rear* Hmm, Thats nice...

Avea: *she gasped* Rggg.... *She took her hands, which were tied together, and hit him so hard he was seeing stars* Obviously you didn't learn your lesson the last time!

Leo: Ow... Wait a second That hurt!!! you meen... This isn't a dream!!!

Avea: YEah, And your about to explode taking the rest of the ship with you!!!

Leo: WHy would I-

Avea: Becuz your human!!!

Leo: Well so are you!

Avea: Not for long...

Leo: What?!?

Right as they left the earths Atomosphere Avea Transformed right in front of Leo's Eyes... She gained mermaid fins coming out of the back of my claves, ity bity ones out of her ears, Her Arms Gained Golden MArkings going down them. The fins Shimmered with the color of turquise her. Her Left ear was a turquise color and her right one had golden marking. She also gained turquise and gold markings on my face (going down her right eye) and front,back and sides of her torse.

Avea: Now it's Time to bust us Out of here...*She took a deep breath and blew on the ropes they had on them, and they were broke*

Leo: WHat are you doing?!? Where will we go?!?

Avea: I don't know! but we have little time till we meet with the barrier!

Theadore: *He had just walked in* I sssee...

Avea: Stay back!

Theadore: Well Since your not Human I'll Just have to eat you!!! *He threw her up againist a wall*

Avea: Run!!!

Leo: Where to?

Avea: AWAY!!!

Theadore: Oh No you don't Human!!! *He Ran to leo and held him with his snake Lims and prepared to bite into his skin*

Avea: LEO!!! Ohh no... The Barrier!!! Humans Can't Pass threw the Barrier!!!

Theadore: Thats a lie!!!

Right as Theadore was about to puncture Leo's Skin Leo BEgan to Glow Bright Red! They were passing threw the Barrier

Avea: It's Happening!!! He's going To explode!!!

Theadore: SHUT UP!!!

Leo: AAAHHH!!!

The Glow Comming off Was turning Theadore to ashes.

Theadore: AAAHHH!!!

Avea: Whats Going on?!?

Leo fell to the ground. All of a sudden, Leo's Forehead Shinned like the like of the harvest Moon and a Strange symbol appeared on his forehead. The Symbol Pulled him up, Lifting up to the cieling almost... When Blue sparkles Circled Him, turning his glow a bright blue color...

Avea: Who... What is he?!?

Leo stopped glowing as he gentally fell to the floor. Avea Rushed to him...

Avea: *She picked him up* What is up with you?!? Ohh well I've got to get us out of here... The weird glowing thing you were doing must have effected the auto pilot becuz, We're going to crash!!!

They were heading straight toward Taniko!

Leo: WHat's going on... What just happened? I feel dizzy?

Avea: Well you should... But it's time to go So Suck it up!!! * She faced toward the wall* Broken Breeze technik!!! *Her Foot Swong across in the air, And A blade of wind going so fast that it Blasted threw the wall* Here go's... EVERYTHING! *She threw Leo Out of the Hole she made in the wall and whisteled for her Flutter Fly*...*Her Flutter Fly Came bye and picked up Leo. She Jumped and Landed on top of Leo* Hurry ZUZU!!! Take us Home!!!

Zuzu: *The bird made it's usual noise which sounded like a Cat Purring and A Whistle*

Avea: Good Girl...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 6, 2007, 9:43:08 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendInteresting.*nods*

You: Stop with the smart get-up -3-.

Me: You're right...I'm dumb...but being dumb is so fun.>3

You: 0-e...

Me: AND BEING WEIRD TOO IS SO FUN! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME!

You: 0_0

FallOutGirlAARHinder on September 9, 2007, 7:45:14 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE THIS WONDERFUL CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


great chappy!!^^

though i wont be able to talk because i got school stuff to do (AR) and then church

so bu bi

ADD ANOTHER CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on September 3, 2007, 7:37:14 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not shocked u've hit on before

lots of ppl have

and ive turned them down except one

Anothny.... though after we kissed he told me the next day that my lips taste and feel like my BFFL Nicky's

man i shouldve dumped there


but i love this chappy!!!!!!^^ do i go to ur school or somthin as a transfer student

yet as soon as i got on u added that chappy^^ so i was *getting to excited* AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^


CHUNKY MONKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on September 5, 2007, 1:34:00 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAW! thatnks! lol thats funny!!! lol I'll try and finsih up the chappy saturday -.- lol WORK and School...I'm having alot of work and very little play *Freetime lol*, but I do think work is fun but i'm never abel to finish this dang chappy that i can't stop thinking about lol... well see ya saturday, if not sooner =D *Hopefully*