Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fly or Die

Sealed Away for over 1,000 years, The Powers of One young Man will be awakened! and With his Half Human Partner they will Defy Gravity and The rest of their worlds. They will save the souls of Thousands Because their destiny's are... Sealed

Chapter 2 - Fly or Die

Chapter 2 - Fly or Die
Zuzu Flew Avea and Leo to Her fathers House. Avea's Whole family Lived in the area, Well Except her mortal mother. Avea Put Zuzu Up in her Cage and carried Leo To Her Father.

Avea: *She walked in the door of her house* Father Quick Come look!!! *She Dropped Leo On the Ground as he moaned*

Aveon *Avea's Father*: Yes What is it?!? *He ran in and the saw Leo on the floor* And Who It that? What is He?

Avea: This is... well I don't Really Know his Name... But He's Mortal!

Aveon: What?!? No Mortal Can Pass thru the Barrier!!! Unless... No... Well Maybe...Avea Take him to your Grandfather in the Den!

Avea: Right!!! *She Carried him to the Den. When she walked in the room her grandfather and Many other members of her family were there* Grandfather! Help! *She Dropped Leo to the floor*

Leo: ow...

Avea: Oh Good Your awake!

GrandFather: Leo...*He mumbled his words and got up to shake Leo's Hand*

Leo: Hi... How Did you know my name?!?

Grandfather: I'm an old Friend...

Avea: What?!? So Leo's His Name! But wait how did You Know his Name Grandfather?!?

Grandfather: I knew Him Over 1000 Years ago...

Avea: O.O Wow... Your old grandpa!

Grandfather: Don't Rub it in -.-... I'm Actually Yours Great Great Great Great great great great great great great great Grandfather

Avea: Wow...

Leo: How did you know Me, I'm Only 14!

Grandfather: Yes but your Soul is As old As Time...*He licked his Lips*

Leo: O.O

Avea: Grandpa, Dad Said you could help me... You see-

Grandfather: Leo Some how pasted there the barrier and didn't explode and your wondering why...

Avea: Yes...

Grandfather: Easy... Because Leo is the Tamer of the Blue heal...Also Known As Blue Healer

Avea: Wait Healer??? But He's Human!!!

Grandfather: Yes he Maybe... But He is a human from earth Correct???

Avea: Yes...

Grandfather: And That's Where The Healer's Lived...

Avea: But wait I-

Grandfather: Enough Questions Darling... Everyone leave so Me and Leo Can Have a Little Talk.....

Avea: Yes Grandpa! *Everyone but her Grandfather and Leo Left the room. Avea Closed the door on her way out*

Grandfather: Now Leo... Have you been Experiencing any unusual Events... Such As Freezing Time or Moving Objects?

Leo: No... *grandfather got Closer to Leo*

Grandfather: What about Bringing Pain to Ease?

Leo: What?

Grandfather: HEALING YOU DOPE!!! HEALING! Have you done any healing?!?

Leo: No *Grandfather got closer*

Grandfather: What?!? Impossible! Your Lieing! You Are the Blue Healer! You Have To Be *He Put His Hand Up to Leo's Chest*

Leo: What Are you doing???

Gradfather: Breeze Beam!!! *He shot a beam of wind straight through Leo*

Leo: AHHH!!! *Leo Collapsed To the Floor. There was a whole In his chest From the Beam* My Chest!! *He Chest Glew A Bright Blue and Healeds slowly* What the?

Grandfather: You Are Him... Well Thats A Relief...

Leo: *His Chest completely Healed. He stood up* Why?

Grandfather: Because You Can Help me stay alive...

Leo: What?

Grandfather: You See... When I Was A Young Lad I Just So Happen to have Come Across A Certain Heart Crystal... And Not just any Heart Crystal... But your's... It contained all of your Soul and All Of your Power... I Barely touched the center of it and My Power increased by 10 Fold... And So Did My Life Spand...

Leo: Where are you going with this...?

Grandfather: Well You see... I Am Of Old Age and I Fear my Death Aprouching...

Leo: And You Want me to Call Upon The Power of my Soul To Heal you so you wont die?

Grandfather: No I Was thinking of something a little more violent *He Got closer to Leo*

Leo: What?

Grandfather: By Letting you heal me I would life another 10 years... But With Your Heart Crystal I'll Live... Forever...

Leo: well... To Bad you Can't have it!!!

Grandfather: I Don't think it's Your's To decide... *The Old Man Took A Deep breath and In an Instint Leo's Heart crystal Burst out of Leo's Chest* Ohh Yes Finaly... *HE Reached for the crystal When Avea Walked in the room*

Avea: Hey I thought you all might want some Gen... *She Dropped The Gen and Ran Toward Leo* Grandpa What are you doing? I Thought You Said you 2 were old Friends!!! You Said You Knew Him Really well! Why Are you Doing this to him!?! *Leo Colapsed in her arms*

Grandfather: *He Laughed* Yes, I knew him alright... We Were enemys! And I Almost Killed him too... If it wasn't for that blasted Red Healer...

Avea: GRANDPA!

Grandfather: Sorry Darling! But it's D Day For Him and Pay Day for me! *He grabbed the Bright Blue Crystal that Was Floating in mid air.. When All Of a sudden The Crystal Put up a Bright Barrier And turned the Grandfathers Hands to Stone* AAHHH!!!!!



To be continued...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on September 22, 2007, 8:09:51 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderO_O I PROMISE U LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WONT DIE!!!!!!!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!!! AND ILL KILL THAT OLD COOT FOR TRYING TO KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


weird though ur the Blue Healer.... whos the Red Healer and that other healer

unless theres more!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 16, 2008, 7:32:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThere is, Blue Healr, Red Healer and Green Healer, Each died from their own personal weakness...

Blue- Love
Red- Lust
Green- Envy/Power

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 6, 2007, 9:48:11 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNO LEO! *bumps into a tree*

Sailor Moon: Now you know how it feels!

Me: That doesn't hurt. You just don't think about anything and you feel no pain or felt what type of surface it was.

You: 0_e...

WHAT'S THE INFO YA NEED FOR ME FOR THIS STORY-OH!

You: Story-oh?

Me: Shut up!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 10:12:05 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI hope it doesn't take you half as long as it took me to write what you needed as it does for you to fill it out lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 10:18:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masktheres...

Fire
Smoke
Air
mist
water
Ice
earth
lava


And then there are other powers like...

Shapeshifting
moving things with mind
talking to animals
teleporting

lol and alot more things, I just hope you choose a cool power

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 6, 2007, 10:23:34 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI didn't add the power part but I would choose...Ice or fire. You choose I don't care.

You want:
a)Ice for D.K.
or
b)Fire for D.K.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 10:42:16 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol I kinda just gave you some stuff to make you stronger, but if you want those powers then fine, But make up your mind lol. If you want to be a vampire with Vampire powers then Cool or if you wana be a Ice Queen then thats cool too =D. JUST PIC ONE lol

Ohh and BTW You won't be considered a Vampire but... Well I they're called what ever your characters last name is *And try not to make it an earth name =D except for the first lol*

I added that comment be4 I saw your INfo

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 6, 2007, 10:25:18 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
Sasukesgirlfriendalso talking to animals please -3-, nothing much I'm asking for. LOOK AT THE COMMENT ABOVE LEO!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 10:10:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI wonder what you'll choose for your power... Lol there are so many to choose from lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 10:01:47 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masktic toc tic toc... lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 6, 2007, 9:56:11 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol sorry I was writing it out along with the exaimples lol So hurry up and fill it out... Oh and Thanks for all the comments! lol *You bumped into a tree lol*