Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Destiny of The Dragon

Dr.Gero may be gone but his Hatered of Goku Will never Die. Nor will his Lifes Work... To Create The Perfect warrior!

*Join Today*

Check out the side story

Dr.Gero's Journal- http://www.fanart-central.net/story-51694.html

Chapter 1 - The Destiny of The Dragon

Chapter 1 - The Destiny of The Dragon
*Note- Hey! It's Our first chapter of many. I've got tons of updates coming your way! But before we start I wanted to announce that we will be writing this story in FULL detail. Yes I know some of you are gona hate me, but it's for the best! and Just for those of you who are lazy,like me, Can read the Dialog; which will be color coded.

Other Updates involving this story will be Here.
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-51694.htm

Dr. Gero's journal gives various Opportunities for the readers. INCLUDING- A Dragon Ball Search, Free Items, Pictures, Bonus Points and More.
GO TODAY!

Color's of Dialog and their Characters *I will probably switch them around the second I see how they compare*-

Leo- Blue
Maks- Orange red
Ebony- teal
Maki- Sienna
Kurogin- Purple
#151- Dark Red
#152- Red
any undecided Character or unnamed- Lime Green

OKay I'm gona add this chapter then Edit in the text of the REAL chapter. SO BE WATCHING THIS STORY!*

__________________________________________________________________

Darkness flood the land as screams pierced the eardrums of many. A tall warrior stood high on a rock, holding her staff, shouting "Kronus Typhoon!". Her eyes had a red glow to them as she raced thru out the land mass murdering people. Entire cities were destroyed by the hand of this warrior. And yet she wasn't even conscious. The erg to kill was just to strong.

"This is not what your ment for. You have a greater purpose" a man wearing a black cloak stated. He looked into her eyes. They were glassy and heart broken. The warrior sluggishly lifted her staff in an attempt to murder the man. Suddenly the man kissed the girl and let her fall into his arms... He then vanished into thin air, leaving only his cloak behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9K74GIsmo&feature=related *see from beginning to 1:13 ^^*


________________________________________

'Ka...me' a familiar voiced echoed thru out his mind.'ha...me...'
'HA!!!' He Gasped as if he awaked from a never ending sleep. He sharply opened his eyes. He struggled to escape. He was held in a glass cylinder filled with water.



"AAAAAHHH!!!" 153... Was the Perfect Warrior... "OHHHAAHHHRRRGG!!!" His Eyes Began to glow as his Mysterious Powers Ripped him out of his container.

"What where am I..." He placed his hands on the container neared his. He rubbed off the fog on the glass. "Experiment 151? 152?" A screen lowered down to just about 4 feet above his head. He observed his surroundings. "I've gotta get out of here!!!"

He ran down the long hallway, through 2 sets of doors, and down a set of stairs. "Something is following me..." he said as he turned to see a Busted up android. The androids Long Purple Hair was burnt on the edges and half of her Face was ripped off, as well as most of it's artificial skin. Metal from the Robots inner core was visible. "AAAAHHH!!! Get away!!!" The boy shouted.

"Hello, Experiment 153" The android said in a monotoned almost Computerized Voice.

"What are you!" The boy backed away from the android.

"I am the materialized form of the super computer that made you. But unlike you I am made from scrap parts." The Android twitched and sparks burst from it's neck.


"Scrap Parts?" the Boy said.

"Yes, from the androids" The android twitched a little more. "I was made to inform you of your mission...It seems you have been released from the containment Center. My data suggests-"

"Mission? What are you talking about?" the Boy stepped further away from the android. "Please stay away from me..."

"My data-ta-ta" The android began to stumble on it's words. It was clear that this robot was at it's end. "My data suggests that your assignment is ta-to" It stumbled upon it's words once more. Sparks flamed through out it's body. The androids end had soon come the second it combusted. It's Body spread through the whole lab. It's Head rolled onto the boy's foot.

"AAAAHHH!!!" He dashed back away from the dismantled head. He then heard a crumbling noise... He looked to the ceiling and saw cracks! The androids explosion must have made the whole!


The Ceiling fell down on him on the broken robot! Thinking fast he dashed away from what seemed like an avalanche of rock and ruble. Once all the rock had settled he saw his exit! He dashed out of the whole in the ceiling. He then Chose to follow the cleared path.

He walked down the path frightened as can be. He Soon Found a spot to recover from his strange adventure.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 28, 2008, 11:02:03 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderNO!!!!!!!!!!!U CANT DIE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait...ur not gonna die...im such a moron...

So can u tell me whats gonna happen on ur next chappy edit? Or r u gonna torture me


well i have 2 go...I'm finishing something up 2night and i want it done very soon! Trust me u'll love it!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 30, 2008, 8:23:39 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskget on line!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 28, 2008, 8:25:13 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderEDIT SOON!!!!!!!!! WHILE IM FREE LIKE A BIRD!!!!!!!!!


sorry obut the cap locks...oh and good chappy so far! ad the reason i wasnt on last night is cause i was at a concert...i guess i like ppl with black hair and green high lites *drools*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 28, 2008, 10:44:03 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol

Well I just updated it, but it's not finished yet. I got distracted and updated just incase I axedentally X-d it out ^^