Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Song Contest!!!

The New Sailor Scouts??? How bogus!!! Read on!!!

Chapter 4 - Song Contest!!!

Chapter 4 - Song Contest!!!
Hey You guys, This is a Contest From My Story to this one. Becuz I have decided to Allow my Story To contribute to this one *As well As all of your stories in some way*. It may Not have been decided which is the MAIN story we are feeding off of, But I will still post ANYONES contests here that have to do with Sailor Moon and THEIR stories ^^.


Hey you guy's it's the awesome writers coming in with another update. You may notice that this is NOT chapter 42. Well that's becuz We are working on chapter 42 in another window, And We've opened this little window to bring to your attention of a New Contest Here at TQOTSC... It's Called "Super Sailor Songs By Super Sailor Scouts" and your Mission is to create a song, and not just any song.... A THEME SONG! It can be just words, or it can be just music. And don't worry we have worked up a few prizes to reward you with! But before we show you that here are the rules.

Rules:
1. Don't Submit a Song that already exists legally! without our permission.
2. Don't think That WE will be singing it for you. If you Put your song on youtube for us to hear, Then we can decide if we want YOU to sing the actual theme song. This Doesn't mean you won't be singing your own songs it's just some people won't and if the winner happens to be one of those people than we will choose a singer ,FROM HERE, to sing it instead.
3. Have fun! we really don't want a song FORCED out of your body. If you don't want to do it, than don't.
4. Ask your parents if it's okay to join youtube! we would greatly appreciate it ^^

Some of those may seem confusing, so if you are the slight bit confused, ASK QUESTIONS! And About the singer thing, To be the singer YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO POST SOMETHING ON YOUTUBE with your voice. Now that we've said that here are the different Prizes.

Prizes:
Our Singer- An amazing Picture done by someone of our request crew
Our Lyric Writer- A Movie Dedicated to your character and a Request from Our Crew
Our Music Writer- A Movie Dedicated to your character and a Request from Our Crew
Our Slide Showest *this job requires a bunch of really good artists to make MANY MANY pictures! Sign up today!*- A special surprise From the writers.
Runner ups- a Big Picture dedicated to all who tried their best!



Any prizes consulting requests will/can be Given/Taken by ANYONE on the request list. Which you can join today, just leave me a comment. But here's what it currently is.

Request list-

Tuxedo Mini Mask
FallOutGirlAARHinder
*very small I know, thats Why I need you to join*


And Finally here is a section we ALL need to help out with. If you submit 1 Picture For this Story Everyday it will be enough and then you will be added to this list. Trust me, The Prize I have worked out is AMAZING! So At least submit 1 Picture for the story if you all ready haven't.

Slide Show list*you may already be added if you have already submitted a picture to help the show*-
Tuxedo Mini Mask
FallOutGirlAARHinder
Sasukesgirlfriend
Sailoraqua13

That's It. And Don't forget to spread the word and ask questions! SEE YA!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on April 20, 2008, 12:28:09 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisOh yeah!
I'm good at rhyming stuff. I can't get a YouTube account, so I can't sing it, but I will definitly work on a theme song!
*salutes*
Strw out!