Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Life isn't fair

A short thing that I wrote to my mom. Please comment.

Chapter 1 - Life isn't fair

Chapter 1 - Life isn't fair
Life isn't fair. That's something that my parents taught me. The first thing they would say when I would start to cry was, "Life isn't fair." And it's true. In some cases, it applies moreso to certain people than to others. Of course, I have to be one of the unlucky few on which the burden of life so heavily lies. I take in other peoples pain when I don't want to. I take it, put it into my collection, and move on. This collection of mine overflows sometimes, turning into tears. These tears pour down my face, making the perfectly painted facade I so carefully constructed melt away, revealing my true self. This facade is a mask I use to hide who I am, made up of lies and smiles. Smiles I so vaguely remember having as a small child. Smiles of delight over the tiniest of things. Smiles that are now just memories. I despise living sometimes, knowing that my entire existance is just a lie. I think there's no purpose to live anymore. But then I see your face, pains of yours flashing through my mind. Pains that I can't stand, that are worse to deal with than living. So I stop. And sit there. And cry. Those words of yours float around. "Life isn't fair." They ring in my ears, resonating emotions. I let myself fall back, writhing in pain that is not my own. I close my eyes. Eyes that go unseen by strangers. Eyes that always look down. Eyes that now stream out tears. And I let out a heaving sigh. In the immortal words of Evanescence, "don't try to fix me, I'm not broken. Hello, I am the lie, living for you so you can't hide. Don't cry." But I do cry, and I silently scream for others. Others that have met my eyes. Others that have felt my pain, and me, who has felt theirs. And together, the unlucky few on which the burden of life so heavily lies, cry out between our shuddering sobs, "Life isn't fair."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heeroxduo4ever on December 18, 2007, 8:50:00 AM

heeroxduo4ever on
heeroxduo4everhow so true that is
i used to fight alot with my dad over things like this,some cases where we put each other in hospital..for that nd other reasons..i despise my dad..i wish his death everyday.
life really is worth living sometimes..ive tried to kill myself several times (hanging,stabbing etc.) but the only thing that stops me from doing that is that i cant bear to leave my friends..especially my bf,who i care for so dearly
so yer every word written in that i can understand and relate to

Tv123 on December 18, 2007, 8:51:23 AM

Tv123 on
Tv123thank you. i had to write this for my mom so that she would finally understand. parents never listen.

SilverKitsune on December 15, 2007, 1:33:48 AM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsuneI took the belt and many beatings for my 4 younger siblings & verbal abuse, until I was 15, they said the same thing, but I was stronger.

You need to put that behind you because its only making you look pathetic.


I never let them control my feelings with something that happens ALL THE TIME TO OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD NOT MERELY MYSELF.

I like evanescence, but if it makes you so unbelivably emo then I my advice to you would to stop listening to it or anything depressing because you cant handle it.

Tv123 on December 15, 2007, 1:57:43 AM

Tv123 on
Tv123And I never said that it only happens to myself, hence the last line.

Tv123 on December 15, 2007, 1:45:14 AM

Tv123 on
Tv123Whatever. Your idiocy makes me laugh. Oh, by the way, congrats, you are now blocked.