Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD

What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD
I don't own Naruto :[.
___________________


As Sam walked outside she noticed that it was raining. Her umbrella was not in her hands, so she tried to hurry inside before the janitors closed the door. Sam was unsuccessful, thus earning herself a walk home in the rain. No one noticed that she had forgotten her umbrella, except for Sasuke.

Sasuke quietly ditched the gang he was walking with. "They won't miss me," he thought.
Meanwhile, Samantha was scolding herself. "Crap! I always forget my umbrella, or, jacket, or whatever else! I'm gonna get a cold or worse now!" she thought aloud. With that, Sam lightly punched her forehead, mumbling something about being a "knucklehead".

Sasuke quietly followed her. "Man, is her hair beautiful.." he thought. "Wait! What am I saying?!?!" Right before Sasuke was about to offer her a spot under his umbrella, Samantha turned around and shrieked. "Jeez, Sasuke!! Were you like stalking me?!?! Never mind, I'll just get my books and leave.." Samantha said. Before Samantha got her books Sasuke set the umbrella down, and picked them up, handing them to her. She took them, blushing and said a quick "Thank you". Sasuke then picked up his umbrella.

"Um, Sam, you can come under my umbrella, it's no big deal, you're house is on the way to mine." She quickly took a spot under his gigantic umbrella, and said "Thank you", all the while blushing a deeper red. As they were walking, Sasuke tripped on a rock in the road and fell by Sam's feet, and quickly got up. Sam then tripped, making them kiss[unintentionally] for a couple of seconds. Naruto, on the other side of the road looked to his left, then gasped at Sasuke, and Samantha kissing. Sam was a deep reddish color, while Sasuke looked amazed.

After Sasuke, and Samantha were done lip-locking, Naruto stormed over to that side of the road, perturbed, and furious! What he didn't do, though, was look both ways before crossing!(-Gaspeth-)

End of Chappeh(D:)

Sorry about the cliffeh, I just got bored :[, anyway, I hope you like my story so far! Any recommendations would be nice XD. I already got the next chappie sort-of figured out, though. You probably already know what's gonna happen but, who cares!! I know that I don't X3!

Lesson of the chapter: Watch your step, and look both ways before crossing the street, got it kids?!?!

- Sarah(TwilightPrincessxX[Former EscapeTheFate])

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment