Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's

What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's
I don't own Naruto

Flashback

As soon as she saw her textbooks she sighed. "Great, I left my Algebra book at Sasuke's," Sakura moaned. She then realized that when Sasuke had dressed her wounds he had seen the burn-marks on her back(I'll tell you how she got the burn-marks later in the story :D). Sakura opened her closet door, to find her skull sneakers on the floor, awaiting her return. She put them on, and got Zoe on her leash

Sam let her do-her-business, and picked up her poop. She looked up, and wasn't surprised to see Sasuke's shadow in his window. Sam threw her droppings in her droppings garbage(they're in a plastic bag of course(droppings garbage = her special garbage for dog pewp)). She held Zoe in her arms, and knocked on Sasuke's door.

"Come on in, Sam-chan" Sasuke yelled from upstairs. Sam obeyed him.

End of Flashback

"How did you-" Sam said, but got cut off by Sasuke, "Know that it was you? I saw you from my window, and heard you, so I assumed that you would come to get your Algebra book." "Oh...Well can I have it?" Sam asked. "Sure it's on my bed," Sasuke replied, and directed her to the guest bedroom(suspicious, much?[his room is the master bedroom]). "Wait, where's your bathroom?" "Second door on the left, upstairs," Sasuke replied. Insted of the left she went to the right, knowing the master bath was on that side. Sam walked into his bathroom to find Sasuke(suspicioussss XD), tied up in ropes, and gagged, lying in the shower. "Sasuke?!" Sam whispered(so that the "other" Sasuke couldn't hear hear),sure that the other Sasuke was outside of the door eavesdropping. Sasuke nodded and motioned for her to un-gag him.

Sam quickly un-gagged him, and made sure that he was alright. "Listen to me Sam. That Sasuke out there is a phony, he's using a jutsu(I'm to lazy to state which XD), and is trying to -cough- kiss you and whatnot -cough-." With that Sasuke explained the plan to her, and gave her a quick peck on the check. "Protect youself.." Sasuke said to her.

Sams Thoughts'

Heh, that phony! He thinks the real Sasuke would kiss me, and he even thought I believed him about that stuff. Though I wonder why he coughed..

End of Sams Thoughts'

Sam flushed the toilet, so that the other Sasuke would think that she had gone, and washed her hands. As she exited the bathroom, she took a kunai out, and then flung it at the Sasuke in the bathroom. "F**ck, Sam!" Sasuke thought, while clutching his bleeding chest. "Sorry I'm extremely afraid of bugs," Samantha lied when the other Sasuke asked her what she was doing.

When Sam glanced at Bs'(Bathroom Sasuke) hand, she realized the truth, and flung loads of kunais and shurikens at the Sasuke she was standing next to. "OMFG, you freak!!!" Sam shouted at him, and flung a kunai at his heart(Omg, oww). His body exploded into a puff of smoke, and appeared Jiyoshi, a MIA(Missing in Action) ninja form the Village Hidden in the Mist.


End Chapter(Cause my butt hurts from my comp chair)


Thanks for reading!!

~Sarah luvv youu

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment