Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Jiyoshi..

What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.

Chapter 6 - Jiyoshi..

Chapter 6 - Jiyoshi..
"Holy crap! Jiyoshi?!" Sam screamed. At the sound of her screaming, Sasuke stormed out of the bathroom, furious. "Jiyoshi Kaname, you retard!! What're you doing trying to make a move on Sam!!" Sasuke yelled. In his fury, he threw a shuriken, but Jiyoshi dodged it, and it broke Sasuke's picture of his mother. It also cut Zoe's face and Sam's arm. "Damn it Jiyoshi!!" roared Sasuke.

With that, Sam ran into Sasuke's bathroom, searching for medical supplies. Sasuke kicked it shut, and continued to throw kunais and shurikens at Jiyoshi. "I can't believe that's the same Jiyo-kun that was my best friend when we were kids. He's probably trying to get revenge on me for rejecting him.." Sam thought. Sam cleaned Zoe up first, because it was not as deep a gash as hers was. She went through training to prepare for this in medical school. Samantha fixed her wound, and started to stitch it. At long last when she was finished(it took less than two minutes)she left Zoe in the jacuzzi, where it was safe, and got her weapons out, ready to be thrown.

When she left the bathroom, she quickly found out that Sasuke had defeated Jiyoshi. Sasuke was interrogating him about why he came here. "I was the one who hurt Naruto, because I saw you two kissing. I knew that you and Sam would help him. While you went to get Tsunade, I cut Sam's back with a kunai, also knowing that you would help her when she dozed off. She didn't know it was me, and thought I was Choji, she also didn't want you to know that she had gotten hurt, so she covered it with her hair. Before you returned I hid in the bushes. When Tsunade took him, I ran and hid in your yard. And of course when she left I captured you and whatnot." Jiyoshi confessed. With that last word, Jiyoshi "saw the light" and passed on. Sam felt that closing his eyes was her duty. Whilst doing so hot tears streaked down her cheeks. She had to do this when Jiyoshi's and her own parents passed on. The horrid memories entered her mind, reminding her of the fire, and her back started to sting.

End of chapter

crap im soo sorry!! I'm so interested in it naoo -needs to update more often-
yeah, i'm tired. maybe one more for tonight and im done.

~Sarah Luvvz ya

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment